• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
lol i was gunna mention alot of things about survivor but DD covered a good 70% of that rofl.

m2k is definitly the best marth

noodles

Smash Champion
exactly i think of him for the most part "the gayest gimper" alot of the stuff he does when ledge gaurding is amazing, it helped my ROB out in brawl beleive it or not (fair edgegaurd against the stage is so ****ing good)

gnight ct

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
exactly i think of him for the most part "the gayest gimper" alot of the stuff he does when EDGE gaurding
Fixed.

This right here has been bothering me for a while so I'm going to need to get this off my chest.....

Guys-Can someone please tell Noodles how to pronounce Melee? He pronounces it (May-lee) when its clearly (May-lay)

He always says May-lee when im around him and it makes me cringe....haha

You'll learn the most watching M2k's Marth. He does stuff no one else thinks to do.
The problem with that is its harder to find footage of M2K as opposed to Ken. It takes two seconds to find footage of Ken. On top of that there is more footage of Ken fighting a vast number of different characters and different smashers. Also, you learn more about approaching with Ken than you would with M2K because of how random M2K is. He does the weirdest things in the weirdest situations. I do not like his style...at all.

Am I the only one who doesn't care at all that Ken is on Survivor?
Yeah, pretty much.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll laugh when he gets voted off.

Other than that, I don't care at all.

New SS vids are good. He's ridiculously creative.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Link to SS vids? Way to lazy to press like 4 buttons.
Noodles, MAY LAYYY not meee leeeee or w/e you say.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
if that girl wouldnt have been voted off he would have had a good chance to tap that. cuz after a while your just chillin in the jungle and you havent had sex in mad long, they were "buddy-buddy" with each other, she would have ended up banging him from sex starvation.

on the other hand the freakin guy said he hasnt kissed a girl in 5 years. he wouldnt know what to do with that.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
SS is one of my favorite smashers, I always love C falc smashers for some reason.

if that girl wouldnt have been voted off he would have had a good chance to tap that. cuz after a while your just chillin in the jungle and you havent had sex in mad long, they were "buddy-buddy" with each other, she would have ended up banging him from sex starvation.

on the other hand the freakin guy said he hasnt kissed a girl in 5 years. he wouldnt know what to do with that.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

Preach It.

Aesir

Smash Master

It's times like this that Papito is amazing on so many levels.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
First time in months I didnt have work friday AND saturday. Funny thing, theres no tourney
I want to go to.... How ironic...

Gnight CT thread.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Am I only the one that doesn't care that Zoso is not on survivor?
Naw, *****.

I got pulled over by a statie near my house today. He asked me to get out of the car, frisked me, then searched my car, insisting that it smelled like marijuana. After he didn't find anything, he asked me, "You honestly don't think your car smells?" I said, "Oh, it definitely smells, just not like marijuana."

Then he went back to his cruiser for 3~ hours and finally came back with a speeding ticket. He said I was going 43 (in a 25) and that I'd veered into the breakdown lane on the last turn.

Whatever... Wasn't going any faster than the dude in front of me.

More people should play RO with me, SleepyK, and various other Smashers from around the country.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Naw, *****.

I got pulled over by a statie near my house today. He asked me to get out of the car, frisked me, then searched my car, insisting that it smelled like marijuana. After he didn't find anything, he asked me, "You honestly don't think your car smells?" I said, "Oh, it definitely smells, just not like marijuana."

Then he went back to his cruiser for 3~ hours and finally came back with a speeding ticket. He said I was going 43 (in a 25) and that I'd veered into the breakdown lane on the last turn.

Whatever... Wasn't going any faster than the dude in front of me.

More people should play RO with me, SleepyK, and various other Smashers from around the country.
yea i;ve received bs from cops b4 for obvious reasons.

best thing to do when they ask you to step out of the car is to raise ur windows and lock the doors, so as to not give up ur rights.

i couldnt watch survivor; was in class

i won $40 from a halo 3 tournament

i JV4 stocked this cosmopolitan quiz my homegirls made me take.

good times

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I feel... validated.

Am I the only one who doesn't care at all that Ken is on Survivor?
yeah pretty much, it was amazing.

best thing to do when they ask you to step out of the car is to raise ur windows and lock the doors, so as to not give up ur rights.
you mean the best way to get guns drawn on you and your window broken and you tased?

LMFAO @ all the Survivor commentary.
Poor Ken...guess he'll never find true love now. T_T That girl's nipple was hanging out of her top and Ken either 1) didn't notice it or 2) played it reallly cool.
If only Isai was on with him LOL
Tripping LOL he should have made a brawl joke.
Dropping the pen LOL
Damnation, I am so rooting for Ken from now on!

edit: we should all call him "Kenny" from now on.

Top Bottom