• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I would like to play Melee and Brawl with people today! I want to get decent at Melee for esticle, just because I guess. Better than getting completely wrecked :0/

Cog I get out of work at 5 so maybe then if you're around.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
That's whats so funny about forums...one person says something...and then everyone just bandwagons and its really stupid. Some people on here are just dying for acceptance and its really sad.
Yeah, thats a good 30% of the reason why I stopped playing Brawl.....I (who maine dhim) even realized how stupid he was....and was just like....F it.
I then switched to Marth and just use him now when I play....

lol, pof.

Some of your posts are just as stupid and pointless as my "bad posts" that you feel the urge to critique. You cant ledge camp in matches in Melee for like more than 4 seconds...it does not work.
Dave's posts tend not to be insulting or a foray into a field of knowledge that he has no expertise in. How many times does someone have to tell you not to post things you have no real idea about? Here, I'm going to bring up a topic - Ancient Korean history
please tell me that what I learned about it is wrong and give me your real version of the history of my country.

im just sick of the train of insults...it gets old.
Also, I'm not saying that "the person I am on the boards is not the real me and nothing I say matters" I'm saying that sometimes I get really annoyed and agitated over the things that people say
OMFG DAZWA LIKES MEGAMAN WHAT A ****** THIS PISSES ME OFF BECAUZ HES WRONG AND IM RIGHT OMFGFZONGOZNGZNGZOZosoiloveyoubtw, get on ro more <3

Seriously, pof. you expect people to defend people like Albert Fish, who are obviously in the wrong? It's the same for your posts. It's not "bandwagoning for respect," it's more like pointing out the obvious.

noodles

Smash Champion
as of now im just focused on getting brawl done since i have a bunch of brawl tourny results and general idea of how good ppl are

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I would like to play Melee and Brawl with people today! I want to get decent at Melee for esticle, just because I guess. Better than getting completely wrecked :0/

Cog I get out of work at 5 so maybe then if you're around.
I just remembered I'm going to buy comic books after I get out of work today, then going home and eating dinner with the wife and then maybe watching some project runway so I probably won't be online tonight. :( Soon though.

Ancient Korean history
please tell me that what I learned about it is wrong and give me your real version of the history of my country.
You are all descended from Japanese people who then proceeded to **** you up in wars and crap.
LOLOL I'm amazing

Spife

Smash Master
You are all descended from Japanese people who then proceeded to **** you up in wars and crap.
LOLOL I'm amazing
No no no. See, Korea use ot be an entire country, but since you guys are so good at math you decided to see if you could divide an entire country! (Numbers being boring to you at that point) and vola! Western mass was born, but no one liked it. Nair spam.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Trade, Nana, and Mogwai are coming over tonight....and I do not have to wake up at a specific time tomorrow...I do not have work till like 3 tomorrow so people are welcome to stay as long as they want pretty much.

Aesir? SPAWN?

I've been playing Guitar Hero III that I got with the guitar for 45 bucks lately.....and since I just downloaded the Muse tracks with it...my time will be dedicated to that for like another 3-4 days. haha

I'm definitely in the mood to play smash today though...its been like a week or so.

Mogwai-Can you bring recording stuff? :) We SOOOO need to record N64 matches....no joke.

I'd like to use my Laptop to record some stuff if thats ok? I need to add more files to my Youtube and I want to add music to them etc etc

Khaly

Smash Cadet
OMG I SWEAR there was this anime....

the moon gets blown up and a bunch of pieces of it start flying towards earth, so every nation blows them up with nukes.

except for japan, because they declared that they would never use nukes.

so they use mechs.

and then theres a group of like 7 girls who are the legendary mech users, and they assume the roles of normal high school girls O_O

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG I SWEAR there was this anime....

the moon gets blown up and a bunch of pieces of it start flying towards earth, so every nation blows them up with nukes.

except for japan, because they declared that they would never use nukes.

so they use mechs.

and then theres a group of like 7 girls who are the legendary mech users, and they assume the roles of normal high school girls O_O
linkplx.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Money match?
im packin some serious meat lol

OH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYONE WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW

http://therewillbebrawl.com/episodesEp1.asp

IF YOU ALREADY SAW IT THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL THE REST OF US?!
that **** is funnt as hell i was dyin when i heard kirby talk

Haha, and to think we were not good friends when I first talked to you Aesir. We're like ****ing BFF now.....

Good **** dude.
boy friends forever lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hey Zoso, could you pay attention to every one of my posts please?

DD- You're gay. /joins the bandwagon ;)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Chrono Trigger DS stuff, according to Chrono Compendium's thread of their main page update...

For most, no extras are needed to justify the purchase of Chrono Trigger DS. No updated graphics, no new FMVs, nothing. It's pretty much the most widely respected game in the genre.

But for those wondering what those extra features exactly were, today is your day. The first big news is that of a somewhat meaty Monster Battling minigame.

Players will control, breed and battle up to 50 different species in an arena where some nifty rare items can be obtained, either on their own our against others via Nintendo Wi-Fi. Your monsters will even change their look as they get stronger.

Second, the addition of two brand new dungeons for the player to explore:

-------------------------------------------------

Dimensional Distortion
A mysterious dungeon suddenly appears. Travel through time to overcome the challenges, and reach the depths to claim a hidden power. Clearing the different parts of the dungeon will affect the End of Time in some way.

Dragon's Sanctuary
In the last leg of the story, new gates to prehistoric times and the middle ages suddenly appear. Within the dungeon, one will have to complete various requests to continue. The quests gradually increase in difficulty, and you may have to go to a different era in order to continue. Help the Reptites to reach the innermost parts of the dungeon. What could be waiting there...?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
We'll just pretend that doesn't exist.

In other news, my unhealthy obsession with FINAL FANTASY VI has resurfaced. I think I'm going to start playing it again tomorrow.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey Zoso, could you pay attention to every one of my posts please?

DD- You're gay. /joins the orgy ;)
>_>...
Yea, sure, Spawn can join!
=D!

I thought so too

but the pokemons =\
EVERYONE LOVES THE POKEMANS!
=D!
=D!
=D!

wtf. Why did I equalsDexclamationmark so many times?

Also, about an hour left on my LegendRO download.
>_> What do I do/where do I go after I finish up making my character?
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I have a pocket monster.

Also, I'm extraordinarily pissed off because I can't find my PS2/USB adapter.

Top Bottom