• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
papito - you can if you do a bunch of new game+ playthroughs (I think you can get everyone with 3, but it's tricky)

i can vouch for spawn, he does

MMMHMMMHMMMMHMMM

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I was thinking:
"Why isn't at least the soundtrack from the lollervator released yet? Whats the holdup Larx?"
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Korea divided by itself, it's why it's so messed up right now.

brilliant.

What happens to North Korea in World War Z is awesome.
LOVE THAT BOOK.

Spawn, from now I'm going to painstakingly pick apart every one of your posts for my own sick amusement.

noodles

Smash Champion
rofl swift, i think im gunna use the same location as takkedine.

also, brawl pro circuit? i think ill play brawl again lol, and mlg owning the site explains why ive been linked to the mlg sites a few times.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
rofl swift, i think im gunna use the same location as takkedine.

also, brawl pro circuit? i think ill play brawl again lol, and mlg owning the site explains why ive been linked to the mlg sites a few times.
>_>
Darn.
I don't want a pro brawl circuit.
Not until all the gay is weeded out and it stops being so...unexciting...
T-T...I want more pro melee circuits to watch...
-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
So today ends my term for a week of chilaxing vaca, the most valuable thing though that I learned
was today when my teacher told me "Now has never been a better time for you to grow out of the
anime line, and learn YOUR line."

It kinda wowed me when I heard that, now I'm more motivated to reinvent my style.

Heres something to discuss.

Why does CT and the northeast seem to reject brawl, when every other region
is begining to embrace it? What was the cause that made ONLY the northeast
prefer melee over brawl?

Personally I beleive it is because this region had a good line up of players and
competitors for melee. Take for instance, Zoso, Brookman, Spawn, PC, Cort.
They are all very good players and there are plenty more in the North east.
My point is, with so many good players in one area, maybe no one wanted to
lose there status as "Best region."

Maybe all these proficient players in melee want to keep that title and would
prefer playing melee over brawl. Thats just me though, if you disagree please
say so since this is a discussion.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
* logs into LegendRO *
*frantically IM's SleepyK hoping to find out what the hell to do.*
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
papito - you can if you do a bunch of new game+ playthroughs (I think you can get everyone with 3, but it's tricky)

i can vouch for spawn, he does

MMMHMMMHMMMMHMMM
so whats the good ending then i probably got the stank one. i collected all the body parts tho and made that dude. also i never use strategy guides i think they are for cheaters.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so whats the good ending then i probably got the stank one. i collected all the body parts tho and made that dude. also i never use strategy guides i think they are for cheaters.
i think there's only two endings, there's one ending where you
activate chrono cross by doing that spell color thing
, and the other one where you don't, but i don't think any of it is character dependant

strategy guides are indeed for cheaters, but game devlopers lately are getting out of hand. they're putting things in games nowadays that you literally have to check online to find out about. there's this spear in FFXII (best spear in the game, btw), where you can't get it unless you don't open these 4 completely ordinary treasure chests. you're literally told nothing in the game about this, the chests are just placed where chests normally randomly are...but if you open them, your only shot at getting that spear is in some other random *** assortment of chests where you only have a .01% chance of getting it or something.

games these days :urg:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So today ends my term for a week of chilaxing vaca, the most valuable thing though that I learned
was today when my teacher told me "Now has never been a better time for you to grow out of the
anime line, and learn YOUR line."

It kinda wowed me when I heard that, now I'm more motivated to reinvent my style.

Heres something to discuss.

Why does CT and the northeast seem to reject brawl, when every other region
is begining to embrace it? What was the cause that made ONLY the northeast
prefer melee over brawl?

Personally I beleive it is because this region had a good line up of players and
competitors for melee. Take for instance, Zoso, Brookman, Spawn, PC, Cort.
They are all very good players and there are plenty more in the North east.
My point is, with so many good players in one area, maybe no one wanted to
lose there status as "Best region."

Maybe all these proficient players in melee want to keep that title and would
prefer playing melee over brawl. Thats just me though, if you disagree please
say so since this is a discussion.
You already know that spam responses to this are inevitable. After I finish dinner, I'll try to give you an intelligent response.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
, and the other one where you don't, but i don't think any of it is character dependant

strategy guides are indeed for cheaters, but game devlopers lately are getting out of hand. they're putting things in games nowadays that you literally have to check online to find out about. there's this spear in FFXII (best spear in the game, btw), where you can't get it unless you don't open these 4 completely ordinary treasure chests. you're literally told nothing in the game about this, the chests are just placed where chests normally randomly are...but if you open them, your only shot at getting that spear is in some other random *** assortment of chests where you only have a .01% chance of getting it or something.

ok yeah i got the first ending. my friend got that spear. i never beat ffxii cuz my friend beat it the game like literally in 2 weeks and i saw everything and lost interest.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The south doesn't accept Brawl that much, either.

Then again, we're the south. :(

the only exception is Florida, which is odd... since florida was a breeding ground for technical spacies. Oh, California is also a central hub of good smashers. CA is partially barlw, partially melee.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** straight, Dazwa.

LOVE THAT BOOK.

Spawn, from now I'm going to painstakingly pick apart every one of your posts for my own sick amusement.
I am excited for this. I'll show Garrett how to fend you off you evil *******. :laugh:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Moon-Doggie:

I'm flattered that you mention me along with PC and Cort, but I'm really not anywhere close to either of them.

As for your question, the answer is pretty simple.

I like Melee more than Brawl; I play Melee. That's pretty much the long and short of it.

Marc: Bribe me with secks.

noodles

Smash Champion
>_>
Darn.
I don't want a pro brawl circuit.
Not until all the gay is weeded out and it stops being so...unexciting...
T-T...I want more pro melee circuits to watch...
-DD
melee is definitly the funner one to watch

omfg i know, i never got the zodiac spear because of that >.> , is the story line for that game good? i got like 15 hrs into it then my file got deleted so i never finish/started it over again.

gnight ct

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hi, nvm important news for Spife

I timed myself for running today

1st lap was 7 minutes
2nd lap was 7 minutes
3rd lap was 6 minutes

2.4 miles all together, 20 minutes. each lap was .8 miles obv

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hi.
I'm Marc.
My formatting is actually correct, DYLAN.

Banks

Smash Hero
moon-doggie I am angered you didn't mention me along with pc and cort, i am somewhere close to both of them

milktea nice tree i would like to see more flames and maybe a dragon but thats just me

Top Bottom