• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey it's really up to you silly ^_^. If you run at night it works too, I was just going of personal experience, it's really not fact.

Besides. I love you.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Much like you've wasted away, into the miserable husk of a man known as Dave.

And then burst into the glorious Deity known as DAVID.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
God, I wish.

I think I was discussing the finer points of the Marth versus Link matchup with Aesir.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Nobody here wants to eat your shit. Either act like a fucking decent human being or don't post.

If you insult one of my friends, we're going to have a problem. End of story.

Lol, it wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't know you were gonna turn right around and try to suck him off the minute you see him in person and/or he says something positive about Melee.
**** man and i thought i was mean lol, but i dont think how he is as a human being has anything to do with his opinion on video games.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Oh ok nevermind Papito, fun's over RI will just leave now.
i mean i was just saying ive gotten a lil annoyed by a couple of posts about dissin certain games but it doesnt mean i think hes a horrible human being. just because people bull **** on the internet doesnt mean you actually know them enough to judge them on that level.

p.s. i have the biggest shlong on this thread.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I wish I could moonwalk to knee like a pro.
I just like reverse knee'ing people.
My brother does that.
Both of them.
My brother is also like 11.

>_> Too bad that is all he does.
@_@.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i mean i was just saying ive gotten a lil annoyed by a couple of posts about dissin certain games but it doesnt mean i think hes a horrible human being. just because people bull **** on the internet doesnt mean you actually know them enough to judge them on that level.
I couldn't care less what he thinks about Mega Man 9. I haven't even played the game nor do I have any interest in doing so.

I was annoyed because he insulted Dazwa and then, as soon as he was called on it, immediately backpedalled and acted like the person he is on the boards isn't the real him and nothing he says really matters and how we need to be patient with him, which is the same thing he always does in these situations.

If he's not even going to make a token effort at being respectful to others, I'm not going to tolerate him.

p.s. i have the biggest shlong on this thread.
Money match?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
shlong @ lol MM.
-DD

//Edit
So uh, this kid comes to me for girl advice, and I totally give him advice and stuff.
Whenever he brings up a new girl though, I always link him to the **** hard video for review.

//edit//edit
He is also like, 12.
I'm so proud of myself.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Guys, stop it with the blatant spam. I don't want this thread getting closed because of stupidity.

Geeze.. So, who can take me and PC/possibly Brookman to the Vernon meetup tomorrow?
Fine makes sense. Any who is is planning on going to Pound 3???
Ummm....I'll see you guys tomorrow, I'm going to be up all night studying this. :confused:
yey.
CT is awsm
we must own SWF
that'll be amazing =D
Bailey stop spamming our thread so mindlessly.... =.=

I just spent like 6 hours figuring this out. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UZQKSRTY_B0
ALL CT inhabitants get a coupon for one free internet.
how far until we're the biggest thread on SWF?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104123&highlight=discussion

Only thread beating us. Math is hard.

Threads over 10000 replies: http://smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=851434

There's probably more, but I don't know a common word that I can use that's not too common for swf. I put in the word discussion for both searches.
Khaly don't know if you realized but we're the biggest thread on SWF now, and Cort is serious don't spam this thead it's never received spam so why start now?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I was annoyed because he insulted Dazwa and then, as soon as he was called on it, immediately backpedalled and acted like the person he is on the boards isn't the real him and nothing he says really matters and how we need to be patient with him, which is the same thing he always does in these situations.

If he's not even going to make a token effort at being respectful to others, I'm not going to tolerate him.
What do you recommend I should have done then? If I stuck to what I was saying pretty much everyone along the lines of Nana, Noodles, you, KevinM, DD, Dazwa, and Cog would just get on the ranting insult train. That's whats so funny about forums...one person says something...and then everyone just bandwagons and its really stupid. This is conveyed the most via Cort or Dazwa on this thread. There are people on the boards that are admirable people and just do their own thing which I respect and admire even though I may not really be "friends" with some of them. (Milktea, Darc, SPAWN, Aesir-hes a **** at first.....but he settles down with you haha, PC, Azen, Chu, Jam, Mogwai...and others) Those people do their own thing and just go with the flow. Some people on here are just dying for acceptance and its really sad.

I'm not saying that those people are morons or anything...im just sick of the train of insults...it gets old.

Also, I'm not saying that "the person I am on the boards is not the real me and nothing I say matters" I'm saying that sometimes I get really annoyed and agitated over the things that people say...and I do so in person. I accept my faults.

Seriously Dave, if you cant deal with me...then don't. I'm not holding a gun to your head and saying, "Dave, deal with me."

I think you're pretty cool and stuff but seriously, I don't want to make this an episode. I'm just better on a 1 on 1 level as I stated prior to this post.

-POF

Kevin-an hour left.....haha

Scar

#HarveyDent
ZoSo I'm gonna **** you @ MM. Make sure you go to it. And go to Alukards and we're awesome for having sigs quoting our own posts. I haven't seen you in forever, Falcon dittos, prep me for Darkrain

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I haven't played Falcon seriously in awhile...

Oh, who am I kidding? I can't say "no" to you. <3

Spife

Smash Master
ZoSo I'm gonna **** you @ MM. Make sure you go to it. And go to Alukards and we're awesome for having sigs quoting our own posts. I haven't seen you in forever, Falcon dittos, prep me for Darkrain
SCAR! SCAR SCAR SCAR WE'RE HAVING MATCHES AND RECORDING AND YOU GET TO SEE HOW BIG I'VVE GROWN@!!!!
*twitch* Let's play at Mass Madness, We should record matches (I can now ^.^) seeing as how we didn't last time. I've improved, and I see that you have too.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Garrett first of all don't ever talk about me in conjuction with bandwagoning since I never have and you can't prove otherwise and since you are the exact image of bandwagoning.

I've only met Dazwa once and he was very cool, I couldn't find something bad to say about him if I tried. Also if you really think what you say is true about yourself, that you're different in person and you shouldn't be judged off of your ***got internet appearance then why are you bashing him? You've never even met the dude and you're accusing him of living in a fantasy world and calling him ignorant? How hypocritical. I wasn't going to add anymore to this but that last post just really shows you don't know what you are talking about. Stop going around insulting people and talking down to others like a two-timing jerk and these situations won't happen. You were wrong. Admit it and grow up. Stop looking for problems. BTW Zoso was right don't act like he's being irrational.

Could you please show me where any of those people bandwagoned to Cort and Dazwa which you decided to point out so unnecessarily?

So anyways, would anyone like to play wifi for a little?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't bandwagon, I take shots at whoever gives me a target.

>_> Also, thay is one freaky-*** kirby.
-DD

Top Bottom