• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Spife

Smash Master
right, so you think she's irrational, i understand that. regardless, her house, her rules. nothing's keeping your girlfriend (or whoever the prisoner in question is) from leaving that situation
*I think she's crazy.

The drama created in "moving day" would be to great for an amateur to wield, it would turn on you!
Bad refrences aside, my parents have always been chill about things and I have problems adjusting to living under an iron fist (or practically living under one) as such in this situation.
Also, Staying and putting up with this nonsense > the amount of stress (and extra nonsense) up and leaving would cause. I wish my girlfriend felt the same way you did though. I was just venting a little and there's a lot more to it but eh.

What's your sig? Still. Sig what is your? What? Sig? Is? yours?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
everyone is included

even you

EDIT: google "boys becoming men, men becoming wolves"

im pretty sure that's what you're looking for

_milktea

Smash Lord
The point, to sum all of this discussion up, is that people suck. End story.

Watch NHK @ DD.

I believe that the ingredient in women's deodorant gives everyone breast cancer, and it's also not just women's. It's the active ingredient used in antiperspirant deodorants. It's something aluminum...

*Looks at her MEN'S deodorant.* "Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, 19%." Something that aims to prevent your sweat glands from sweating, sounds healthy!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I lurve me some aluminum.

Edit: V, or anybody that runs. Should I run everyday or should I do alternating days?

Spife

Smash Master

Edit: V, or anybody that runs. Should I run everyday or should I do alternating days?
From what I remember (but this never mattered anyway) any form of working out should be alternated to let your muscles rest and recooperate. If I remember correctly, you tear muscles while working out and they rebuild better faster stronger Dazwa-er.
Or you can make like a gymnast and flip off that idea cause your coach doesn't care. Work hard every day till you die :bee:

Either way I'm running every other day (save weekends) and it's been going good. How far are you going?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

running everyday is good

weight lifting everyday isnt.

unless ur like dying in the morning from pain running everyday is good. If you want anymore advice on running lemme know. I used that and soccer to lose 45lbs back in high school so I like to think I know a thing or two about exercise regements

Spife

Smash Master
running everyday is good

weight lifting everyday isnt.

unless ur like dying in the morning from pain running everyday is good. If you want anymore advice on running lemme know. I used that and soccer to lose 45lbs back in high school so I like to think I know a thing or two about exercise regements
I stand corrected, good to know. I'm still doing ever other day.

P.s. Hi CT, what's up?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
woah spife, i didn't know you spoke french

if anyone wants to get the joke i just made

BETTER WATCH DETROIT METAL CITY
I was thinking of watching that, but I want to know what NHK is.

>_> I can only handle 1 anime at a time!

LOL @ MARTH BEING UNISEX!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Detroit Metal City episodes are only 15 minutes long and are split into two 7 minute sub episodes. No johns!
Well I didn't know that because I didn't watch them yet!

>_> I'll start soon.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
lol you could try and google map's it >.>
I bet there's a website that could tell you though (more for running, less for directions).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Hm.

Also!
I think I might play RO for funs.
And since its for funs, I don't plan to pay, but instead use one of those nifty free servers.

>_> Does anyone that looks at this thread play on a freeRO server?
@_@ My girlfriend mentioned one but I forgot.
It was like, rebirth or something.
<_< Yeaaa....
Coolio.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
^Would look for one too
one of my friends was working on a server
that same friend is an avid procastinator
this thread moves fast
I think i have nearly 50% of my posts in this thread
just kidding
but seriousl

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah?

I think he's just calling you stupid.

If you see me at a tournament, don't ask me to play or try to talk to me. Just stay away from me.
That's kind of the whole reason why I brought that up.

Garrett just needs to not post stupid posts. He's exactly like how I was around Cort (I'd ask the stupidest questions ever). Luckily for me I did that to one person, unfortunately for PoF, he does it to everyone. :(
He's like actually mad cool and chill in person lol. He sucks in teams though LOL. Inside joke.

Also, I'm sure anyone that makes fun of anyone's favorite game is going to get on their bad side. Unless you know they're joking.
Yeah, I make stupid posts sometimes.....isn't that kind of what I'm known for? The internet is not everything to me and sometimes I let my anger and disbelief get to me. I'm not perfect and I portray the person I want to be in public.

The problem with PoF (as I see it) is that he doesn't think about the first post he makes to upset people and then gets fiercely (and stupidly) defensive when people call him on making a dumb post.
You pretty much have it down to the T. I get extremely pissed off and defensive when someone insults me and expects me to shrug it off. I can take jokes and all....but I can tell when something was a serious comment.

There is a point where Poffy will admit he made a stupid post.
Its just too bad that it takes forever.
I should not have called him out on the post and directed it towards him....I should have generalized.

The person he is on the Internet is his real personality.

He just prefers to suck up to people rather than start conflict in person.
Who cares what I do on the internet? Am I the ONLY person who acts differently in person than I do online? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't pretty much every person like that? We all wear masks and act differently around different people. Its nothing special. I'm the person I want to be in public...and generally, people like me in person. Around teachers, our bosses, our friends, our parents, the internet, an ex girlfriend, etc we all act differently and portray a part of ourselves that we want exposed.

Yea, its more likely that your true self is what is unveiled behind psuedo-anonymity.
Unless you're deliberately trying to be not like yourself.
This could get really philosophical....but you get the idea.

My point is-Like me...or don't like me. I'm not here to be friends with every single person I meet.

So i'll ask this then-Is every single person in the CT smash community friends with one another? I doubt that. Not everyone will like everyone.

I've never been a person to do well in groups. (Thats what the CT thread is.) I'm more of a small group/1V1 kind odf guy. In high school I always said the wrong things while being with a large group of people. It's different, and I hate it. Its a leader-follower scenario.

I love most of you guys....sorry I'm not perfect.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The point, to sum all of this discussion up, is that people suck. End story.

Watch NHK @ DD.

I believe that the ingredient in women's deodorant gives everyone breast cancer, and it's also not just women's. It's the active ingredient used in antiperspirant deodorants. It's something aluminum...

*Looks at her MEN'S deodorant.* "Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, 19%." Something that aims to prevent your sweat glands from sweating, sounds healthy!
yeah it's in all the mainstream ones. I use tom's of maine or something so I ain't getting no breast cancer!

I just run about 2 miles a day, that's all.
wow you must be in shape, want to sex?

ANYBODY WANT TO WI FI? plz?

pof I don't think any of us actually hate you, we just want you to think harder when you post or something. no hard feelings and ****

ZoSo

Smash Champion
That's kind of the whole reason why I brought that up.

Yeah, I make stupid posts sometimes.....isn't that kind of what I'm known for? The internet is not everything to me and sometimes I let my anger and disbelief get to me. I'm not perfect and I portray the person I want to be in public.

You pretty much have it down to the T. I get extremely pissed off and defensive when someone insults me and expects me to shrug it off. I can take jokes and all....but I can tell when something was a serious comment.

I should not have called him out on the post and directed it towards him....I should have generalized.

Who cares what I do on the internet? Am I the ONLY person who acts differently in person than I do online? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't pretty much every person like that? We all wear masks and act differently around different people. Its nothing special. I'm the person I want to be in public...and generally, people like me in person. Around teachers, our bosses, our friends, our parents, the internet, an ex girlfriend, etc we all act differently and portray a part of ourselves that we want exposed.

This could get really philosophical....but you get the idea.

My point is-Like me...or don't like me. I'm not here to be friends with every single person I meet.

So i'll ask this then-Is every single person in the CT smash community friends with one another? I doubt that. Not everyone will like everyone.

I've never been a person to do well in groups. (Thats what the CT thread is.) I'm more of a small group/1V1 kind odf guy. In high school I always said the wrong things while being with a large group of people. It's different, and I hate it. Its a leader-follower scenario.

I love most of you guys....sorry I'm not perfect.
Nobody here wants to eat your shit. Either act like a fucking decent human being or don't post.

If you insult one of my friends, we're going to have a problem. End of story.

Lol, it wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't know you were gonna turn right around and try to suck him off the minute you see him in person and/or he says something positive about Melee.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah, but if you run in the morning I guarantee it will wake you up, you may even be awake for the rest of the day, A run can jump start your head a lot faster then a cup of coffee, just stretch a little before hand and wear a light sweatshirt if its cold.

Top Bottom