• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
.....................................................................................

I retract my previous post.
LOL!
>_> My bad. I remember posting thinking that Poffy was 18, and I guess that's what you remembered XD!
The person he is on the Internet is his real personality.

He just prefers to suck up to people rather than start conflict in person.
>_> Yea, its more likely that your true self is what is unveiled behind psuedo-anonymity.
<_< Unless you're deliberately trying to be not like yourself.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
most of the mega man games were all good. they all provided a challenge that was really addicting. i like X4 the best cuz of the anime lookin movie scenes lol.

oh and zero just used the sword which was mad fun.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
most of the mega man games were all good. they all provided a challenge that was really addicting. i like X4 the best cuz of the anime lookin movie scenes lol.

oh and zero just used the sword which was mad fun.
I agree!
I love X4 :p.
I also enjoyed playing as Zero in X7, which otherwise sucked massive balls.

I finally figured out wobbling! Hell yes.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I agree!
I love X4 :p.
I also enjoyed playing as Zero in X7, which otherwise sucked massive balls.-DD
X7 was the 3-D one right? i beat that game ,but yeah it did suck massive balls.

do you remember in MMX the armored armadillo stage where at the end you do that trick and keep killing yourself and the dr. light capsule appears and hes dressed up like ryu and gives you the ability to shoot hadokens. that was the best.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I love dazwa.
Pof, once again, your opinions are not fact. It's not about listening to other people or anything - Dylan isn't debating something factual, like the slantedness of my eyes. He's merely stating that he likes megaman. Your opinions of the games are your opinions and no one else's.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Dazwa is one of the most patient and good-natured people you will ever meet.
this is very true.

DAZWA

MORE LIKE
CAMP..ZWA

Also, papito. I like the Shoryuken more than the hadouken. jumping uppercuts are fun.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
John, you slanty-eyed faggot, I haven't been home in a few days, but as soon as I am I will resume making sweet RO love to you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
X7 was the 3-D one right? i beat that game ,but yeah it did suck massive balls.

do you remember in MMX the armored armadillo stage where at the end you do that trick and keep killing yourself and the dr. light capsule appears and hes dressed up like ryu and gives you the ability to shoot hadokens. that was the best.
HAHA! yea.

I love dazwa.
Pof, once again, your opinions are not fact. It's not about listening to other people or anything - Dylan isn't debating something factual, like the slantedness of my eyes.
I'd like to state that they are slanted at a 29 degree angle.
As a matter of fact.
>_>.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
dear Chum

I used to go to school with Justin Damon, and then he graduated.

We have this running joke between us, that I'm his adopted son, XD.

I used to actually go to parties in Coventry quite a bit. Usually we'd end up sleeping in Travis's dirty house >_<

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
John, you slanty-eyed faggot, I haven't been home in a few days, but as soon as I am I will resume making sweet RO love to you.
YESSSS

Your swordie is leveling faster than my spearie <_<

I'd like to state that they are slanted at a 29 degree angle.
As a matter of fact.
>_>.
You need to stop living in your little fantasy world and admit that my opinion of the slantedness of my eyes is correct
its true because i say it is

_milktea

Smash Lord
Thanks Cog =).

Age doesn't matter too much. I know people who are far older than me/older than me that are still the biggest ****ing morons on the planet and have no brain whatsoever.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Thanks Cog =).

Age doesn't matter too much. I know people who are far older than me/older than me that are still the biggest ****ing morons on the planet and have no brain whatsoever.
>_>...
Well Jesus Christ Lil.
No need to pick on the mentally handicapped.
o.o; You must be in a bad mood to pick on Ol' Forrest Gump like that.

lawls jk'z
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Thanks Cog =).

LOL Hmmm I'm the only person referenced specifically in her post. And I'm far older than her....

T___________T

Daz-wa is so lovable and huggable I want to squeeze him like a teddy bear.

edit: ROFL @ slanty eyes

wtf is an Isai combo? thumbs I think you made that up.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
LOL Hmmm I'm the only person referenced specifically in her post. And I'm far older than her....

T___________T

Daz-wa is so lovable and huggable I want to squeeze him like a teddy bear.

edit: ROFL @ slanty eyes

wtf is an Isai combo? thumbs I think you made that up.
I'll be an old man of 23 in a few weeks. That's my one constant john: Smash is a young person's game.

Spife

Smash Master
On the topic of age and maturity: I know a near 60 year old who dictates her daughters life, the near 60 year old sort of throws tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, she forces her daughter to do things she doesn't want to do and gets in the way of a lot of plans. She's unhelpful and wont drive her daughter places either (Like home or school) Unless she has to and when she wants something done she expects her daughter to drop what she's doing and start on it.

Her daughter is 18. I hate that woman.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
On the topic of age and maturity: I know a near 60 year old who dictates her daughters life, the near 60 year old sort of throws tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, she forces her daughter to do things she doesn't want to do and gets in the way of a lot of plans. She's unhelpful and wont drive her daughter places either (Like home or school) Unless she has to and when she wants something done she expects her daughter to drop what she's doing and start on it.

Her daughter is 18. I hate that woman.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess girlfriend's mom :).

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I just shaved with women's shaving cream and it was amazing LOL *touches face* i swear to god women's deodorant and shaving cream works better than most of the stuff made for men. :(

Spife

Smash Master
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess girlfriend's mom :).
Ding.
Yeah. Venting and what not but in all seriousness that woman is very immature and she has poor communication and social skills as well as the tantrum thing. But she blames and yells and points fingers. Wee.

^getting rid of the 10 char after the ding o_O

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I just shaved with women's shaving cream and it was amazing LOL *touches face* i swear to god women's deodorant and shaving cream works better than most of the stuff made for men. :(
lol ok Nus.

Not that I have a right to talk because when I do shave my face I just use one of my wife's (UNUSED) disposable leg razors... way more comfortable than any male razor ever.

Also girl deodorant has all sorts of chemicals in it that gives dudes breast cancer

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Kevin on Zoso's account.

I'm just as tall on the boards as I am in real life.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL It's just something I saw Isai do to M2k in a Falcon Fox MLG match. He used forward b (m2k DIed behind him), back aired, then ran over and kneed him while he was still in mid air faster than I've ever seen someone knee. I've tried for months to replicate that combo, but I could only ever do it in a Falcon ditto, and never against a spacie. Well, I finally did it to a Falco player on FD last Friday to win me the match. lol I'm just in love with Melee.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My girlfriend's mom has to always be nagging her about something.
>_> Yesterday, Sandra had done nothing wrong, so her mom started harassing her about her toes being crooked or something completely random.

Wow. SWF has lots of smilies!

:bluejump:

-DD

edit//
WOW I JUST FINISHED GURREN LAGANN.
SO AMAZING.
SO GOOD.
SO COOL.
WOW.

So now what do I watch?

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol

if you're living in someone else's home, you shouldn't be surprised that they want you to live by their rules

KIDS THESE DAYS SHEESH

Spife

Smash Master
@ DarkDragoon: that sounds all too familiar -__-
@pockyD: there's a difference between what you said (which is perfectly fine) and what's actually going on. Take a 6 year old and put them in control of your life -__-; What the hell is that gif on the right of your sig from? I've been wondering that for probably my entire life.

pockyD

Smash Legend
right, so you think she's irrational, i understand that. regardless, her house, her rules. nothing's keeping your girlfriend (or whoever the prisoner in question is) from leaving that situation

Top Bottom