• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Ewww guys! Post!

Yeah, I heard that Killswitch is from CT. My friend Dave used to listen to them all the time.

Spife-Was that the tourney you wanted me to house you for because I think I can house you. We can do Link dittos all night haha

I also wouldnt mind working on that Marth VS Link matchup. I don't fight any Links so im not really used to it yet.

Spife

Smash Master
Ewww guys! Post!

Yeah, I heard that Killswitch is from CT. My friend Dave used to listen to them all the time.

Spife-Was that the tourney you wanted me to house you for because I think I can house you. We can do Link dittos all night haha

I also wouldnt mind working on that Marth VS Link matchup. I don't fight any Links so im not really used to it yet.
I don't fight many marths anymore. roman says Link has that matchup but I'm not feelin' it.
AND to burst a bubble, I'm not going to go to it :( I asked how large they thought it would be and I have yet to get an answer (and more than 1 post after mine 24 hours ago). We'll play a lot at LLHS2 though :bee:

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants to go to Alukards on Sunday or just wants to smash on Saturday:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5394636#post5394636
Who wants to come to this with me? We can all carpool and just head down there......

We'll do fast food runs and listen to the Brawl soundtrack all the way down there haha haha

Also-I'm actually really happy that Brawl came out. In a sense, Brawl helped revive Melee because it let smashers try something new for a bit....take a break...and than say, "Oh wait, Melee is one of the greatest games EVER! Time to go back to Melee." Thanks Brawl for sucking so much...because now Melee is back on the map again. YUM.

Aesir

Smash Master
I don't fight many marths anymore. roman says Link has that matchup but I'm not feelin' it.
AND to burst a bubble, I'm not going to go to it :( I asked how large they thought it would be and I have yet to get an answer (and more than 1 post after mine 24 hours ago). We'll play a lot at LLHS2 though :bee:
Unless it's on like FD or DL its pretty much in marths favor.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Yeah, Link is pretty **** against Marth on Fd...he has NO WAY to avoid his ****load of projectiles.

I actually love fighting some characters on Dreamland.....definitely against Fox. It takes him a while to KO you on that stage with his vertical kills. Marth definitely has the advantage on that stage because he can still do his gay utilts on the plaforms and he KOS a lot faster horizontally than Fox can....

Link owns the DL against Marth too though....fo sho.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Who wants to come to this with me? We can all carpool and just head down there......

We'll do fast food runs and listen to the Brawl soundtrack all the way down there haha haha

Also-I'm actually really happy that Brawl came out. In a sense, Brawl helped revive Melee because it let smashers try something new for a bit....take a break...and than say, "Oh wait, Melee is one of the greatest games EVER! Time to go back to Melee." Thanks Brawl for sucking so much...because now Melee is back on the map again. YUM.
Fast food runs, huh?

I may go to Alukard's on Sunday. I really have no idea what I'm doing. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be free Friday/Saturday though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Is it me, or does that ZSS's cosplay's boobs not look right?
<_< I think the lighting is off.

Yea? No?
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Speaking of cosplay, help me. Should I cosplay Misa for New York Anime Festival?

Or not cosplay at all? :/.
=D You were a great Misa!
I vote yes.

Also, we should have a Tablet battle!

Get on MSN or a 2 person Okekai board or something that 2 people can fight with drawings on.
>_> So epic.
*knows how to draw tippers*
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Thanks DD =).

I can't tablet battle..yet. I'm working on a piece right now. If I screw up this portfolio review, I'm stuck at college +1 year...sigh.
O_____O;;
GET OFFA SMASHBOARDS THEN!
>_> No one wants to be stuck doing work longer than they have to.

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Things I have learned playing Mega Man 9:

Concrete clogs black holes
Gravity destroys jewelry
Tornados cool magma
Splash Woman's weapon is really ****ing good

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, Sean, looks like I'm not going to be able to do tournies this weekend. My friend who is in college in RI is coming to CT and he might be doing like a drinking party. It'd be his first time drinking so I mean perfect bro **** possibilities. He plays gamecube and I can get the big black dildo so I mean. Yeah.

*pounds Trade (with fist >_>)*

_milktea

Smash Lord

What I've been working on all day.

The birds were a random spontaneous idea, so they're not really exactly what I feel confident with. GIVE ME MORE SUGGESTIONS =)?

edit//rough draft

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't understand how you can draw that. What kinds of things do you feel like drawing currently? Nature, people, what?

_milktea

Smash Lord
Trying to break free from anime and dabble into the design world. Trying to draw things with meaning, apparently they come out the best.

I don't care how good I am at drawing (I do care, but it doesn't matter that much for my desired major), so most of what I do now is abstract or simplistic or more advertise-y looking.

Here's the rough draft if you can't imagine it, haha:

Top Bottom