• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

W

WanyeKest

YOUS A........

CHOKE(IN CREWS) LOOKIN BOY!

MERK LOOKIN BOY!

I NEED TO CHANGE MAH SHIRT LOOKIN BOY!

Papito

Smash Journeyman
gettin drunk and makin an ******* of urself: bad
friend who u got drunk with being sent to the hospital: very bad
waking up being questioned by police and RAs: very very bad

having a 4some with ya boi and two of the hottest chicks on campus an hour before everything: makes it so worth it
i dont know if having any type of a "some" involving another dude is worth it lol unless you was bonin one chick while he had the other one like across the room or something thats acceptable ive done that before. but if i was with some chicks and some dude tried to join i would have to commit a fatality lol. i didnt you drank son lets get on a bottle.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
omg Noodles you look like Chillindude right now.

And biweeklies would be sweet, though depending on how far away they are and what days they're on, I dunno how many of them I'd be able to go to anyway. Blast!

noodles

Smash Champion
the construction ***** my avatar so i chose the first amazing one i saw lol

edit-ct had biweeklies!? either way it should happen. as the money part mebe a venue fee or like 20% of the pot

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hey, Spife, did I say "anybody from CT or MA?"

NO I DON'T THINK I DID, SPIFE.

I'll drive anywhere in CT as long as somebody feels like driving the rest of the way.

Spife

Smash Master
Hey, Spife, did I say, "Anybody from CT or MA?"

NO I DON'T THINK I DID, SPIFE.

I'll drive anywhere in CT as long as somebody feels like driving the rest of the way.
I'll be from the moon if that's what you want ;)
Whether or not you left that open for me to respond to though...well driving would be: to you; to tourny; back to your house; to my house...rough estimate is 5 hours, 1-2 of those would be in CT but I really don't want to be on the road for that long.

Plus I could cut my travel time down by staying with some one friday..nif you could stay at the same place that would make things easier.... but I'm not even sure if I want to go yet (it would be good for me though)...I'll get back to this later.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The point of going with somebody in CT is that it's about halfway between here and New York. <_<

If you wanted to come, you could drive down to my place and I'd drive to NY/CT.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Anyone want to come over tomorrow for some Melee? Send me an IM/PM or something. It has to be EARLY (1:00-3:00), and I'm kicking you out at 6:00.

Spife

Smash Master
The point of going with somebody in CT is that it's about halfway between here and New York. <_<

If you wanted to come, you could drive down to my place and I'd drive to NY/CT.
Well, just thinking out loud, PoF's place is 1:46 mins from my house and, what what? 1:46 some odd minutes from the tournie too. That's a tasty half way point and I'm going to ask him if he would be nice enough to house me for that tournament.

I'd be willing to drive the entire rest of the way from that area/distance, otherwise I wont think about going. Staying at roman's only cuts 20-30 minutes off (he's too far off the highway I swear) and I don't know anyone else in ct very well.

Also, another huge deciding factor is having a GPS. I love those things and will probably drive us off a cliff or too Wisconsin without one -__- (so it depends on if me mah is using it).

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
ZoSo, you should come to Alukards thing on Sunday instead or in addition to the thing on Saturday.

On that note, I'm also thinking of holding a smashfest at my place on Saturday, with housing for people who want to come to Alukards. Pakman will be coming up for the weekend and he and I will be laying down some old school TSA PA ownage. Would anyone be interested?

Top Bottom