• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Scar

#HarveyDent
@ thumbs's youtube post, Wife interviews better than anyone else in the community by... an unspeakable amount.

noodles

Smash Champion
im more technical than most people in this thread >.>

atleast i didnt quit brawl when i started doing bad >_> ill probably start playing again once/if i get good in melee

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
im more technical than most people in this thread >.>

atleast i didnt quit brawl when i started doing bad >_> ill probably start playing again once/if i get good in melee
Way to break the chain.......

Tech skill is for *****es :)
Agreed. Stupid tech homos. Seriously though, you dont need to be extremely techincal to use someone along the lines of that marth guy....just spam fair haha

this is like summoning neo bahamut on a random level 1 monster or something
That's funny.

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Konami-fil...ence-trademark-but-for-what-/pg/49/aid/124169
This day keeps getting better and better and better.

First I meet this hot girl today whos friends with my friend Jen who's number I acquired, THEN I find out that pretty much EVERY emulator for the Wii has been updated, then Cort makes his 10,000th post the announcement of Melee for the next esticle, then more Metal Gear news!

****!!!!!

Now if I could only meet a girl tonight at this party im going to...yummy. I'm not with that gil YET...so its not cheating. Good ****.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I CAN JC SHINE GRAB WITH SPACE ANIMALS.
AND I CAN JC SHINE USMASH IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION O_O.

... that means something, right?
xD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be interested in coming to my place for a Smashfest (or at least a Smash get together, lulz)? People could come anytime tomorrow afternoon and stay until whenever. Noodles and I are gonna play tomorrow anyway, but if a bunch of people wanna come that would be awesome.

Let me know here or on AIM: GameWiz442.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I CAN JC SHINE GRAB WITH SPACE ANIMALS.
AND I CAN JC SHINE USMASH IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION O_O.

... that means something, right?
xD
Yea, it means you shine, then jump, but immediately grab.
It also means you shine, then jump tilted to the other side, and Up with the C Stick.

=D! Go Khaly woo!

I uh...
>_>
I forgot.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL @ MSG WOW.
That was amazing.

>_> Also...
Oh god****it I forgot again.
I hate life.
/wrist
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
My computer doesn't detect that I have any audio card/hardware at all.

Someone please help me.

Going to Dell's site and downloading drivers doesn't help.

Nothing works, no exclamation errors in Device Manager either... I need sound, I need music.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
My computer doesn't detect that I have any audio card/hardware at all.

Someone please help me.

Going to Dell's site and downloading drivers doesn't help.

Nothing works, no exclamation errors in Device Manager either... I need sound, I need music.
Did you plug in the speakers?

If so, are they in the right slots?

o.O

Smooth Criminal

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm not that dumb, sigh. Yes they are, and yes, my volume is turned on. My computer was recently reformatted so yes, in essence I am lacking the drivers. But, without the computer recognizing that I even have the audio card, drivers are useless. =[

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
its an issue with the board. I had a dell laptop that did the same. goto the setup menu during start up(i think u have to hit f5). scroll thorugh all of the options until you find hardware pertaining to the audio. (i wish i could exaplin exactly where to navigate but i cant remember BUT SOMETHING SHOULD BE IN THIS MODE). The audio option will probly be toggled off. Boards do that soemtimes when they 're lef ton too long or reformatted.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sup CT. I really wanna go to the smashfest in NY with Trade. I hope I can cruise through 5 weeks worth of Chemistry homework in like 15-20 hours. Wish me luck CT. Stupid ****ing exams next week. Good thing my Math one on Friday was pretty easy. :( I still haven't gotten my Sociology book. I'm so ****ed for that class considering the exam is on Friday. ****. And I have a project for that class due that day too. School is hard. :(

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm out of school this semester. Not exactly by choice, but it does give me time to work on some projects.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Any ideas on what to do CT?

Research Project # 1

Ø Using ethnomethodology (the study of how people use common sense knowledge to get through life), conduct a breaching experiment (breaking a norm to uncover the unwritten rules of social behavior).

Ø The experiment will be repeated at least three times.

Ø To choose from: address your parents as Mr. or Mrs. for one week; have a conversation with a loved one and contradict every statement (s)he makes; in a public setting dress in uncoordinated colors; stand with a group of students in a line that goes nowhere; ride a full elevator facing the “wrong” way or singing out loud, and many, many more – be creative!

Ø Group experiments are appropriate, but the essay needs to be written individually.

Ø USE CAUTION AND NEVER PUT YOURSELF IN ANY RISKY, DANGEROUS SITUATION!

Ø Submit your findings in TABLE 1 next page (use this to help organize your essay), along with a brief essay (1-2 pages typed, double spaced) that summarizes your experience. Follow the format below:

1. Setting: where did you conduct your experiment?
2. Norm Violation: what did you do?
3. Sanction: what was done to restore social order?
4. Unwritten Rule: what were the unwritten rules?

Ø This essay is due on the day of our first exam, which is going to make up 20% of the exam 1.

TABLE 1
TIME 1 TIME 2 TIME 3
Where did you conduct experiment?
What did you do?
What did society do to restore social order?
What was(were) the written rule(s) of behavior?

Top Bottom