• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
You don't need to pay me to get me to try lol.
I'll try to go to the next major melee East Coast tourney if that ever happens.
i wasnt planning on losing :)

and na it wasnt for you to try, it was actually for me.
*complicated story, but will explain if asked*

and yea there are a few major ones lined up. nearest on being in Feb. 09 i believe

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
all of yall except for spawn and a couple of other people are some wack @ ss n iggas
Thanks for keepin' it straight Papito. Rest you guys 'cept some people suck BALLS. LOL.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
You don't need to pay me to get me to try lol.
I'll try to go to the next major melee East Coast tourney if that ever happens.
I'd love for you to come to this. Its not HUGE...but it is Melee.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192799

Is that possible?
Good ****.

I love playing as Ike. He's my friend.
haha. I put up the Zelda/Sheik match....and still have like 4-5 more to put up.

Someone should play Melee with me on Sunday.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Silent Wolf you suck terrible and have no tech skill whatsoever. Lol, j/k.

But seriously there's going to be this tournament, Ohana coming Summer '09 (Holy **** Europeans are coming so it's gonna be huge). I know your tech is mad good I wanna see it for myself if it's improved some more. :D See you at Ohana... hopefully it happens. It's not 100% confirmed

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol at pof making fun of SW then asking him to come to his tournament LOL
I was about to say;
Since your tournament isn't on a school night, SW will probably have something better to do than travel across the country for a 15~25 man tournament.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DD, you just won't admit to sucking BALLS. Lol. <3

Silent Wolf clearly has a life. SW, prove me wrong by going to PoF's tournament. /really wants to play SW

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Silent wolf you should jus go to that melee tourny in like the midwest in a month. i heard its supposed to be big and mango is supposed to be going along with some people over here like m2k eggm cactuar scar jman me reno etc. Ive heard rumors of pc going as well..

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
He needs to be burned alive and then feed to the sharks.

Just finished playing level 9s in Melee for three hours straight LOL it was unbelievably addicting.
Omg, I thought I was the only one that was addicted to doing that. It's amazing when you use Fox and Marth vs them. SO MUCH FUN.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Silent wolf you should jus go to that melee tourny in like the midwest in a month. i heard its supposed to be big and mango is supposed to be going along with some people over here like m2k eggm cactuar scar jman me reno etc. Ive heard rumors of pc going as well..
****it HBK everytime I see your name I think of Shawn Michael's "Sexy Boy"

edit: you should make a combo video.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LMAO darc that song is so ridiculously homo , but as for the tourney in the midwest. i'd love to go but i work full time + school full time so i doubt i can fit it in. plus i'm only pretty good at melee now :/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sweet Chin Music all day.

Silent Wolf, no one commented on your skill, lol. They were just like "oh snap tech skill".
Who else techrolls getting hit by a car? other than KevinM, of course.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Stupid ****ing PC logic. I do not like it one bit.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
LMAO darc that song is so ridiculously homo , but as for the tourney in the midwest. i'd love to go but i work full time + school full time so i doubt i can fit it in. plus i'm only pretty good at melee now :/
What are you talking about that song is amazingggggg.

I'm just a sexy boy

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Trademark its in Kansas i think lol. Like kansas city or something, but its looking promising as far as a pretty good turnout.

Lol darc i dnt have like any footage for a combo video, but that would probly be the song i ended up using...its not the manliest song but its still hot. lol

And yea pc were like all trying to schedule it around skool. i know i have classes monday morning so hopefully we can find tickets for like friday night comong back monday morning latest. and only pretty good? u should come play with nyc sometime

edit- lol this thread is too good, im def gna have to play that song now...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Omg, I thought I was the only one that was addicted to doing that. It's amazing when you use Fox and Marth vs them. SO MUCH FUN.
I know man, I started practicing my Marth and was Ken comboing the spacies it was mad fun. Drillshining Falcon and Marth is also just too much fun. And I can't forget using Falcon on the spacies. Stomp -> u air -> knee is just amazing.

Won't have money till late winter. If there's a tourney then or after I'll try my best to go if I'm still interested by then. Hopefully Mango and other will go as well. I know Mango wants to go to EC.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thumbs is clearly amazing. It's good playing lvl 9's for practicing pivoting with cg'ing (no di). I've found if I just hit the joystick hard I pivot well. Lol.

Heart Break Kid, start posting more in this thread please. Thanks. I need tips for grabbing the foxes and falcos with Marth. They're soooo fast. :(

Edit: Hooray for Silent Wolf. The tourny is hopefully summer '09 so plenty of time to save up. :) Can we do friendlies, please?

Quality meatridin' right there.

I wonder if NinjaLink searches for meatridin' at all instead of his name. That'd be too good.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
did i miss somethin? or like SW just pop up randmly talkin about tech skill lol. dunno why someone would doubt him on dat **** in the first place son.

you prob dont remember me from pound 3(some random EC spacies main[black guy with beanie]) but if u come to EC for that summer tourney in Mass I'd house you and whoever.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thumbs is clearly amazing. It's good playing lvl 9's for practicing pivoting with cg'ing (no di). I've found if I just hit the joystick hard I pivot well. Lol.

Heart Break Kid, start posting more in this thread please. Thanks. I need tips for grabbing the foxes and falcos with Marth. They're soooo fast. :(

Edit: Hooray for Silent Wolf. The tourny is hopefully summer '09 so plenty of time to save up. :) Can we do friendlies, please?

Quality meatridin' right there.

I wonder if NinjaLink searches for meatridin' at all instead of his name. That'd be too good.
Imma do that....LMAO

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Trade, when do you want to go see the play? I went to get the ticket today, but I need a date for them. The cheapest they have is $10, so I'll get those.

Earlier tonight, I was going to make a long post explaining why the Brawl ICs are the most overrated character in the game, but then I thought, "Why bother? Brawl sucks." So I didn't.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Omg. Bros hanging out at a play. Sound ****ing epiccc. I cannot wait til I'm done with this paper.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I just came back from The Mars Volta in New York like 30 minutes I'm toooo tired. I'm looking forward to Esticle though I started playing Melee again, fun stuff. Trade I'll play with you saturday if you want I'm pretty sure I'm free.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Eggz's post was incredible.

Trade I'll play with you saturday if you want I'm pretty sure I'm free.
Sounds kind of gay. I want in on this action. Too bad I have no car and I have exams all week next week. Stupid school and studying etc /johns.

Top Bottom