• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno i havent been playing smash too much in general lately. when i do play its usually melee with garret/people at his house occasionally

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
*shrug*

I'm looking forward to Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii, among some other Wii titles. . .

Just bought Lost Planet Special Edition and Tales of Vesperia Special Edition (gonna sell my regular copy @_@)

Can't say I've been too active with Smash lately either, but I still play it. . .just not enough $ atm for tournies.

Is MK banned yet? :laugh:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So some kids brought Brawl in to my club today.
I proceeded to beat the snot out of all of them with Lucario.
Then that match took too long cause they wouldn't damage me and the last player standing was a laser-spam Falco, so I wasn't about to let him sit there and rack up damage on me incase he gets a lucky spike in, so it took forever to kill him.

<_< Then I just chose Snake.
The next FFA took 3 minutes.

OHOHOH!
And On Tuesday, I brought in Guilty Gear, and some guys actually knew how to play already.
So I chose Jam and got beat by my friend who plays Slayer, and almost lost to this kid playing Axel. Then I chose Millia and ***** them both.
Hard.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey DD. Did you finally get a PS2 GG or was that the Wii version?
I don't have the PS2 version, but thats what we played in the school.
I think the gamestop by my girlfriend's house has it, and once I have money and I can look at her and remember there is some video game that I actually want to go get at the same time, I will get it!

SC4's females?
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

fapfap.
>.> I like Seung Mina personally.
<_< haha...ha.

-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
SC 4 is only good for ****. When I see someone playing with a custom character that's covered up, I just want to laugh and say, "So you really play this for the gameplay?"

EDIT- Also, way to not be on AIM Luis. Zoraida's friend code is 0388-1194-6637

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
SC 4 is only good for ****. When I see someone playing with a custom character that's covered up, I just want to laugh and say, "So you really play this for the gameplay?"
Same question could be asked to people who use the males.

EDIT- Also, way to not be on AIM Luis. Zoraida's friend code is 0388-1194-6637
Yeah, I'm awesome like that. Thanks for the FC. I'll go on AIM now and give you mine.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I totally won on facebook.

http://www.new.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=3480&post=31153&uid=2218606342#topic_top

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE ****** GAME !Okay, this should be a blast! Let's see how many people we can get to play. The name of the game is, "******" and that says it all. All you have to do is take the name of a movie and replace one of the words with the word ******.. NO REPEATS!!!

OK i start

40 year old ******

Me: Batman: The Dark ******. Lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I totally won on facebook.

http://www.new.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=3480&post=31153&uid=2218606342#topic_top

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE ****** GAME !Okay, this should be a blast! Let's see how many people we can get to play. The name of the game is, "******" and that says it all. All you have to do is take the name of a movie and replace one of the words with the word ******.. NO REPEATS!!!

OK i start

40 year old ******

Me: Batman: The Dark ******. Lol.

the ******=vag1na

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
im gonna get that game and be all pew pew pew

lol, i found out when one of my friends messaged me asking if survivor started next week cause he was worried about it conflicting with "mm9," and I thought he meant mass madness

it's reasonable though, he's a time traveler

You really have no idea how good or technical I am. People need to stop basing everything off crap videos, if it's all you have, shut up. No one on east coast's even played me in so long or even very much if they have.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
The difference though-I read it before you. I just didnt care to post it or bring it up because its still a floater....not released yet. (Posting johns)

i dont play barwl anymore, so johns next time i see you :D
How come?

10???
Hes getting smarter.

All this melee discussioning and gay talkings is making me really horny.
;O HEY POFFAYYYYYY!!!! I HEARD YOU'RE HOSTING A SLEEP OVER TONIGHTTTT?

-DD
(Come over right now...?)

I got so excited with all this Melee discussion that I put in my broken copy in my Wii and now I'm comboing level 9 cpus.

Why can't Brawl be this much fun?
That's a very good question sir.

SC4 is lame I sold it the next day lol.
I did not plan on buying/playing that game ever due to the fact that SCIII was a piece of crap and IV looked exactly like every other SC.

You really have no idea how good or technical I am. People need to stop basing everything off crap videos, if it's all you have, shut up. No one on east coast's even played me in so long or even very much if they have.
Don't you have anything better to do than to randomly troll threads? Tell it to someone who cares.

I'm very proud of everyone in CT tonight. All this Melee talk once again has made me smile with delight. Good stuff guys!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
guys enough about who has the best shiek, drephen and kdj have nothing on the_doug.
dam str8 sea, dam str8
owned

silent wolf, MM if i ever meet you? $5, 2/3.

note the MM isnt meant to prove anything. i jus wanna play you

You don't need to pay me to get me to try lol.
I'll try to go to the next major melee East Coast tourney if that ever happens.

Top Bottom