• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm on episode 5. Beserk is great so far; don't misconstrue my comparison to Conan as an insult or anything. I've just read a few of the actual Conan NOVELS (I hated the movies and wasn't too big of a fan when it came to comic-dom...at least, not by choice) and I can see a couple of similarities between the two. Nothing major.

The **** is rightfully hype though, Thumbs. If it weren't for the fact that I just got back in from somewhere, I would've probably kept going. In speaking of that somewhere...

CT,

I played hours and hours of Melee today! And sucked!

Discuss.

Oh, and happy b-day Sleeeeeepy.

Smooth Criminal

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy belated birthday Sleepy. Do you have a facebook? I tried searching for you and nothing came up. :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL good **** Smooth, you aren't even at where it gets good and you're liking it haha. Ep 6 is one of my favorite ones, and I think when you get to around ep 13 or 14 you won't be able to stop watching until the end.

Happy bday Sleepy

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lies. I got to episode 11... okay maybe they aren't lies...
So, if I just watch 2-3 more episodes I'll be hooked and won't be able to stop til the end?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah wtf didn't you see ? That was ****ing awesome. Ep 13 is where I started to love the characters and I think ep 14 is where a big battle is about to take place, or maybe that's 15. The point is that when you finish the whole anime you'll be in shock at how good it is.

edit- WHOA I just took out that small spoiler because I just remembered it happens in ep 12 I think. You're about to get to a kickass part in show.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, thanks anyways Mogwai. I get to see me vs your Falco which is just as good to see what I'm doing wrong. :D

Thanks thumbs, I'll get onto that... once I catch up on homework. What do you prefer to be called... I don't like saying thumbswayup when I refer to you.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I was just looking at the SBR Brawl tier list and people were arguing that Peach and Bowser are either equally good characters or Bowser is better...is it just me or should Peach be top of mid tier if not bottom high tier?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Happy birthday SleepyK!

Maybe it's just me, but I find the mid & low tiers in Brawl to be so much more fun than the high and top tier characters

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I agree with you Jam. Playing Snake on a custom pure ice level is wicked fun though.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Happy birthday SleepyK!

Maybe it's just me, but I find the mid & low tiers in Brawl to be so much more fun than the high and top tier characters
Agreed.

Metaknight is boring as hell. There's nothing enjoyable about spamming tornado, down smash, and Shuttle loop all day long. I enjoy playing Fox much more.

Smooth Criminal

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yo, sc, when we gonna do our mm? Ohana? Or are you not going to that? Stop avoiding me! :chuckle:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think I'm going to try and learn Marth seriously. We'll see how this works out. Time to study videos of the Mewtwos and the Kens.

Edit: You know the drill, Browser>McFox's

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Someone has to fill in for Alex (I went over his place last night...good Melee times.) Mike was there too! Good ****

Happy belated birthday Sleepy. Do you have a facebook? I tried searching for you and nothing came up. :(
SLEEPY Happy birthday!
Happy bday Sleepy
SleepyK is top tier. Happy LATE Birthday sir.

Finally uploaded all my vids from PoFest, here's the thread:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5361346#post5361346
Thanks man! (I have a youtube account now, yourstillwithme.)

I was just looking at the SBR Brawl tier list and people were arguing that Peach and Bowser are either equally good characters or Bowser is better...is it just me or should Peach be top of mid tier if not bottom high tier?
I was just looking at the Melee tier list and I realized Melees a better game.

I think I'm going to try and learn Marth seriously. We'll see how this works out. Time to study videos of the Mewtwos and the Kens.
DO IT!!!!!

Good ****!

Someone come over today? I have some HW to do and will be going to the gym sometime today but call me and we'll figure something out.

(Not Nana, he johns every time....)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Happy birthday SleepyK!

you are like the low tier master. wtf beating me with falcon and link lol.
though did you save that match where I got your falcon up to like 140% w/meta before I got hit? It was probably too long but I was tempted just to quit out when that happened... what a gay char.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol that's because you use Sheik Smooth :p I find the Sheik Falco matchup to be particularly annoying. Fox Falco, however, is my favorite matchup in the game. You just need to pick up Fox that's all lol Also, using Falcon against Marth is way too much fun.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I think the gayest character in Melee is Sheik....by far/ ANYONE can do a sheik combo in a matter of like 5 minutes...they are beyond simple. Falcos gay in the sense that he just jumps around and lasers. Fox is gay because of his uber gay shines Marth is gay because of his broken disjointed hit boxes and range.

All the top tiers are gay....case and point.

Mogwai-Come over today? I got some free time.

Edit-I kind of refuse to use Fox...and Sheik. I find them both to be...extremely uncool.

I think Marth is the coolest character in Melee. He's kind of an underground character....or was, for a while. I didnt know what Fire Emblem was until I played Smash. Marths an exiled prince, a swordsman, (my favorite kind of fighter) excels at 1V1 fighting (It's all about 1V1)

and his taunt is mad cool.

Marths my favorite characer in Melee. Captain Falcon is cool...but I like Marth better...more style. I feel the same about Roy...I'm a swordsman fan. Thats also why I used MK and Marth in Brawl as well. I just used Snake because im a HUGE MGS fan and hes broken haha

I also use YLin Melee and Link in smash 64 as well

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I like the Sheik v Falco matchup sometimes. Only really when I gimp them at below 20.

SC, why would you hate Sheik v Marth. That's a fun matchup. It's like, once someone gets a grab in, the other one dies. Although it can be pretty annoying when Marth spaces perfectly. W/e, I beat M2K and KDJ's marth in a friendly. I beat Dj's in a friendly set 2/3... and M2K's once out of like 30 matches XD.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
XD it was yesterday, but thanks guys <3

send nudes plz.

****** a marth with a marth is also awesome

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I've played Falco my whole life.

I orgasm when my combos start to flow.
But then I realize, that's just the semen coming out of my *****.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I think the gayest character in Melee is Sheik....by far/ ANYONE can do a sheik combo in a matter of like 5 minutes...they are beyond simple. Falcos gay in the sense that he just jumps around and lasers. Fox is gay because of his uber gay shines Marth is gay because of his broken disjointed hit boxes and range.

All the top tiers are gay....case and point.

Mogwai-Come over today? I got some free time.

Edit-I kind of refuse to use Fox...and Sheik. I find them both to be...extremely uncool.

I think Marth is the coolest character in Melee. He's kind of an underground character....or was, for a while. I didnt know what Fire Emblem was until I played Smash. Marths an exiled prince, a swordsman, (my favorite kind of fighter) excels at 1V1 fighting (It's all about 1V1)

and his taunt is mad cool.

Marths my favorite characer in Melee. Captain Falcon is cool...but I like Marth better...more style. I feel the same about Roy...I'm a swordsman fan. Thats also why I used MK and Marth in Brawl as well. I just used Snake because im a HUGE MGS fan and hes broken haha

I also use YLin Melee and Link in smash 64 as well
I'm not sure what you mean by underground character, unless you mean from 2001-02?

btw Falcon > all.

Top Bottom