• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
im thinking about just maining marth as opposed to marth/fox since hes alot easier to play as. cant illusion off the stage either -_-

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
every bad matchup in the game is covered by the fox/marth secondary/main.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm not sure what you mean by underground character, unless you mean from 2001-02?

btw Falcon > all.
You really need to drop your attitude problem with me. Every single time I post you feel the urge to contradict what I say. Stop. Fire Emblem is simply a lesser known game then umm lets say

Mario
Star Fox
Donkey Kong
Metroid
Kirby series
Zelda
Pokemon
Game and Watch Gallery
Dr. Mario

I think Earthbound and Fire Emblem take the cake for being lesser known games. You also need to remember that you are probably the oldest person in CT who plays smash and that this game obviously came out when we were either in Middle School or early High School.

im thinking about just maining marth as opposed to marth/fox since hes alot easier to play as. cant illusion off the stage either -_-
Looks like I have taught you well.

Word on the street is that Nana is going to start playing Melee again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h1eYpssD7I

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^ Pof What kind of point are you making about his age ? And also, can you stop being a prick for no reason?
Yes I am going to start playing Melee again. I'm horribly rusty last I played but I need to find people to play with. There is only one person near me who plays Melee even slightly. Someone have a smashfest.

The Force Unleashed came out today. I have to get that it looks sooo good.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Falco is too goot vs. Fox, dunno what you're talking about.

I need to figure out when Sheik is giving me so much trouble lately :urg:...
I said when you **** a Falco as Fox, I'm a Fox main lol. That's why I love that matchup, it's the fastest in the game plus I have the disadvantage. It's soooo satisfying when I win.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
^ Pof What kind of point are you making about his age ?
That hes older than us and has obviously played more games than us, heard more things, etc etc.

The older=the wiser.

and I vouch to play Melee with people all the time dude.....you just john.

I'm busy until Sunday...so I wont be playing Melee with people for a few days now.

Edit-I'm posting up our videos on youtube now Jam....only did like two thus far. Working on the third....they'll get up soon.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I always laugh at your sig thumbs. It's so good. I played a Diddy today for the first time since like the game came out.

I don't John I have a thing called life to deal with and I work everyday and I live 30 minutes from you. Why don't you start coming to my house? We'll see how often you make it.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Lol no that was a serious statement I wasn't being a ****. I don't have a problem with you other than that you like to try to call me out on stuff and be an ******* on the boards. For example if I post something about a Brawl tier list don't come flying out about Melee, I know where you stand on both games so does everyone else. You also don't need to mak a post on each page talking about how I john it's really annoying. If i came across pissed off it's just cause i'm sick.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thats fine no rush lol rome wasnt built in a day

"nickj52 rated 7 months ago
I hate how Smash's heavy competitors like to ruin the game with cheap moves and pointless stage bans. If you want to actually ENJOY the game, this is the #1 place to avoid. "

i lol'd @ this review from stumbleupon.com

_milktea

Smash Lord
cog, computer is hardly working, sorry for no response earlier >>;. i'm a sophomore and the medium is gauche paint with a bit of water =3. began it with pencil and sharpie outlining though~

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Falco and Fox in my opinion are both equally difficult to learn

Falco has a weaker recovery game and less options....so you need to pretty much strictly learn to stay on the stage at all times.
Fox has a harder offense to learn though....its all speed
They both apply different kinds of pressure....Falco is more horizontal, while Fox is more vertical.
The waveshines are two completely different timings and their spikes are both extremely different and gay.

Personally, I think that if Falco had the same exact recovery as Fox, hed be better.

Nana-I took it that way due to the fact that you pretty much called me out on your tourney page by completely disregarding what br4n said, and tried to sneak your way in to "teach" him Melee. It wasn't a big deal...but the fact that you wanted to shun me out of the scenario was a bit sneaky and uncalled for. It was like saying, "POF isn't good at Melee I can make you better."

It wuld be like if someone posted

"Hey Brookman, teach me melee!"

and then Cort popped in and said "I'll teach you ____" It's rude.

Trade and Cog-Yeah; im a bit jumpy tonight, sorry.

noodles

Smash Champion
i think i will stick with fox then. ive been practicing attacking shields too so i guess thats a plus

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
No...no it's really not like that at all. It was clearly a joke Pof. That's why I put a ;0)

I have no reason to be rude to you and why would I use smiley faces? Chill out man.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I always laugh at your sig thumbs. It's so good. I played a Diddy today for the first time since like the game came out.

I don't John I have a thing called life to deal with and I work everyday and I live 30 minutes from you. Why don't you start coming to my house? We'll see how often you make it.
Thanks :p my Diddy is **** now. I'm gonna upload a Diddy ditto I had with NinjaLink real soon.

dbl post:

NODDLES: stick wit ur fox. its getting better. i'mma tell you what pc told me:

the learning curve for fox is harder than marth, but once u learn fox, he's ****.
True, Fox takes a long while to learn. I'm glad I've used him for so long.

QFT.

Do you guys think Falco is just as tough to learn?

Smooth Criminal
Definitely.

No IC love? :(

Yes, they suck, but still. Wavedash => dsmash is the funnest thing ever.
oooooooo how I hate the ICs

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Jam-still uploading. I'll hit that icey **** set now haha haha
I most definitely did NOT **** in that set. Oh, and I thought you would like to know, that silver GC controller works perfectly now. I have no idea what the hell was going on with it yesterday, but I even used it later that night and it was fine.

So here are my preemptive controller johns.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Haha, it's all good Jam.

I went to Alex's house afterwords where Mike was there too! SEXY came over as well! Last time I played SEXY his Marth absolutely opened a can of whoooooop *** on me. Last night-back and forth. Mikes Fox-I'll never beat it!!!! It's sooo good.

PC-I live near you.....umm i know you dont play much anymore but would you like to play sometime?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Holy **** I love slickdeals. Too bad it's going to take all my money away.

I just bought a Wireless sensor bar just because it was $2

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
YourStillxWithMe: hes moved on
"Phish-It": haha
"Phish-It": Yes, we all have to move on eventually...
YourStillxWithMe: Hes won his cash
"Phish-It": Yeah true
YourStillxWithMe: Its good for him to end on a high note as well.
YourStillxWithMe: as opposed to Ken who left as he was beginning to lose
"Phish-It": Yeah he didd
"Phish-It": But now he's moved on to Survivor

Good ****! haha

Top Bottom