• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
new fullmetal?
Hell yeah.

Hell yeah.

I wonder if they're gonna base it off of events that take place after Conqueror of Shambala?

Smooth Criminal
Hell yeah.

The stuff that is going on in the Manga now is pretty cool. I hope they introduce all those characters they left out in the first run of the anime.

Don't take my word for it, but I think its coming out on Jan28th[MY BIRTHDAY!], judging by the random dates posted on the second to last page.
<_<...

Fun fact- Roy has three meteor smashes, and all three of them are totally useless.
DAir, B>B>B>v, and USmash!

dair, over B third hit down and.... usmash?
Hell yeah.
Hows your strep buddeh?
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
^Good **** Aesir.

I love you.

Edit-DARRRRCCCCCC!!!!!

Someone should come with me to Jams place tomorrow.

Call my cell if you want to. First person to do it wins!

Marths fair is a good attack, no? I realized that the matches i play where i fair more....I win....but when i dont do too many fairs...i lose. I love fairs.

Yup, Nana and DD got it. Roy even fails at gimping.
Yeah.......but....your sig is badass (I had to say that again.)

Can you make me a Marth one that is pretty ****?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah your sig is real badass. I think Roy fails at most things :0/ too bad cause he's mad cool kinda like Ike. I think Ike fails less though.

Speaking of...someone want to make me a cool Ike fire emblem sig? Please? I'm skill-less

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I use Roy in Melee a lot. Despite how crappy he is.....he teaches you to be more patient and know when to slow down...and wait in the heat of a fight. He can not combo well so you really have to rely on mind games, good tech chases, and really predicting. That is how I learned to slow down and just...think. Hes a good warm up character for me because he helps me wake up and pay attention. You have to be on your toes with Roy because of how fast he dies.

Then, once im warmed up...I dont use him. haha

Dazwa-Was being sarcastic.

Thumbs-Yeah, I know. I nair too much.....when i should be fairing at least a good 30 times more.
Also, sometimes i just try to be too fancy and i just need to get the W.

I also KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG and recognize all of my habits.

I know my roll habits, my quick jump when recovering, i nair too much, i fsmash too much when a nice f tilt will settle, i need to work on my chain throws, edge game....im far from special.

_milktea

Smash Lord

Posting a painting I just finished for class. Will people acknowledge my existence this time?

Moon doggie clearly wants to make someone a sig, just look at that smile ":D".

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace

Posting a painting I just finished for class. Will people acknowledge my existence this time?

Sweet work, this looks amazing, and as always you have a knack at keeping your artwork crisp clean and neat. nice scan and clean up will make this pop even more, simply by making the blacks more purer and the whites more intense. overall 9/10

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I use Roy in Melee a lot. Despite how crappy he is.....he teaches you to be more patient and know when to slow down...and wait in the heat of a fight. He can not combo well so you really have to rely on mind games, good tech chases, and really predicting. That is how I learned to slow down and just...think. Hes a good warm up character for me because he helps me wake up and pay attention. You have to be on your toes with Roy because of how fast he dies.

Then, once im warmed up...I dont use him. haha

Dazwa-Was being sarcastic.

Thumbs-Yeah, I know. I nair too much.....when i should be fairing at least a good 30 times more.
Also, sometimes i just try to be too fancy and i just need to get the W.

I also KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG and recognize all of my habits.

I know my roll habits, my quick jump when recovering, i nair too much, i fsmash too much when a nice f tilt will settle, i need to work on my chain throws, edge game....im far from special.
Ur right PoF. I mained roy in melee. He definitely makes u a better player because of how much flaws he has. And when u **** with him it feels so satisfying :chuckle:

Awesome stuff milktea. Even though it says stop thinking it makes u wanna think. Ur picture defines oxymoron. NinjaLink Approved :bee:

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Funniest thing I've seen all day that beats DD's insult to Aesir earlier today....this made me die on the floor laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEcHZfJsBVY
roflrofl

Good stuff, I noticed that when me and my buddies who worked at game stop got the game early and we went through the whole cinema in the begining, then when the title menu popped up we were waiting for the epic voice, and.......nothing............

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Strep sucks haha. But the doc gave me antibiotics so I'm good.
i read this book the other day, it was saying that antibiotics aren't really good for you and should only be taken at the worst situations.

budai put up anything involving me as well. u can prolly figure out which ones i am

peach
anything thats not lulu, you, aesir, noodles or mogwai
yeah and put up the videos of me doin the hotsauce son!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Good matches, Cog.

I think I'm going back to maining Roy, CT.

EDIT- ARGH, stupid SWF cutting off my sig.
ggz. Brawl can be frustrating huh? lol

Can I ask what medium this is? Also what year are you?

Top Bottom