• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Can any of you guys think of any other obnoxiously hard games for me to waste my time with? :0)
Yup

Captain American And The Avengers

That should hold you for a while.

DD-Good ****. Text me or call me tomorrow.

Double post? Hopefully.

Noodles-Weight Lifting money match? :)

Smooth Criminal-No offence but why do you put Smooth Criminal after every single one of your posts? Lets say for the sake of arguement that it takes you two seconds to type that out...thats a good hour and ten minutes of your life you wasted....that could be valuable time of

eating
sleeping
drinking
or sex.

which is vital, no? :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DarkDragoonBrawl (11:59:59 PM): So Cort!
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:00:53 AM): Since you're not like, all that into playing Brawl anymore, I would be correct in assuming not to expect another Bresticle soon?
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:02:20 AM): >_> And therefore the next logical step is to assume you'll run a melee esticle again and draw in a huge crowd and it'll be intense and awesome and sweet and cool. Right?
Cort 28633 (12:03:11 AM): mhm
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:03:54 AM): >.> mhm yes, mhm no, or mhm gtfo?
Cort 28633 (12:05:03 AM): mmmhmmmmmm
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:05:28 AM): >_> You're quite the enigma my man.

<_< Well, I tried.
-DD

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
CAPTAIN AMERICA! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Poffy's right about that game, Nana. Holy ****. You'll be the one uttering an obscene amount of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs" when the character you use dies for like the umpteenth time.

God. I still can't get that wind-controlling boss guy's laugh out of my head (was it the Hurricane? I don't know my Mahvel comics anymore). It goes something like, "AH AH AH AH AH HA!" Only like, midi-fied and very generic.

Very generic.

Smooth Criminal

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
That game is the hardest game ever, theres no question. The normal bad guys you fight are like bosses and the bosses are like the hardest bosses in Gradius with no power ups. haha

DarkDragoonBrawl (11:59:59 PM): So Cort!
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:00:53 AM): Since you're not like, all that into playing Brawl anymore, I would be correct in assuming not to expect another Bresticle soon?
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:02:20 AM): >_> And therefore the next logical step is to assume you'll run a melee esticle again and draw in a huge crowd and it'll be intense and awesome and sweet and cool. Right?
Cort 28633 (12:03:11 AM): mhm
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:03:54 AM): >.> mhm yes, mhm no, or mhm gtfo?
Cort 28633 (12:05:03 AM): mmmhmmmmmm
DarkDragoonBrawl (12:05:28 AM): >_> You're quite the enigma my man.

<_< Well, I tried.
-DD
Yeah, Cort is not really polite to anyone online but we all knew that now....didnt we? :dizzy:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
That game is the hardest game ever, theres no question. The normal bad guys you fight are like bosses and the bosses are like the hardest bosses in Gradius with no power ups. haha

Yeah, Cort is not really polite to anyone online but we all knew that now....didnt we? :dizzy:
o.o I thought he was being very nice.
>_> He certainly doesn't treat me like he treats you!
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well you rock. I suck at it haha but it's so fun. I'm not going to stop until I beat it though and then I have to beat Ninja Turtles for NES next which is another crazy hard game. Can any of you guys think of any other obnoxiously hard games for me to waste my time with? :0)
Battletoads is also obscenely hard. I love the concept too, it's so ridiculous.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey!
I remember when I was talking to Khaly on AIM that one time, and he screen shotted it and posted it on the CT Thread, and I was in the taskbar.
Yea, good times.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
That's really awesome, but I really like my current background:

Internet cookie to anyone who knows what game it's from.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
These are the magical beings that we have been told exist, even though we've never actually seen them:

Santa Claus
The Tooth Fairy
The Easter Bunny
Angels
The Devil
God
Fairies
Unicorns
Unicorns were clearly hunted to extinction because of their horns

CT is deep.

As far as this conversation goes:

Just how big is the universe, exactly? Do they have numbers for it? 'Cause I'll tell you what, it seems like the individuals immersing themselves in high-end planetary science/astrology pull **** out of their ***** all of the time. It's not that I do not believe in the scientific method; it's just that there's nothing truly concrete when it comes to this sort of thing. It boils down to which theory sounds right to you.

Kinda like religion.

Smooth Criminal
Off the top of my head i thinks the universe is 26 million light years in Diameter and has a mass of 10^59 kg. Might be wrong though to lazy to look it up.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Do you even play smash anymore Khaly? I havent heard you mention smash since when you told us you were going to sell your copy of Brawl. Stop playing yugioh and play melee.

DD-Is it really that much different than how he treats everyone else? I mean come on now...I'm not exactly missing out on Corts "kindness."

Khaly

Smash Cadet
10^27 meters wide. my bizzle.

i dont really play smash either.
i've never owned melee ^-^

frankly i'm afraid to go to axel's house.
my legs are scarred for life, because of the flea infestation that occured.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I'm late to response , GF phone call johns. I'll have to try that Captain America game and Mogwai yea I've played Battletoads it's so sic! The third level like, gives me seizures. Too hard. Pof I have work then I believe prior engagements but you never know we shall see.

Eggz

Smash Hero
whenever i post in a thread, my name search always brings me back to the thread like 40 more times when i search later in the night lol

but yes, i am ****.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
cort:

we should play soon

- trademark

that also goes to others.
Speaking of this...

I was just talking to Cort about meeting up to play Melee sometime and decided maybe saturday night for a possibility. You down? Does anyone else want to play and get a decent size meetup going? We're looking for a place to play too :0/

Papito

Smash Journeyman
No one ever gets mad when they lose in Melee. I've seen people throw controllers and punch walls when they lose in Brawl, no joke.
i seen a dude take the game out the system and break it in half out of frustration.

i love those games gradius, darius twin, r-type, i used to **** those games back in the day.

if people can come to ccsu there plenty of room int he common room. if i bring in my tv there too, we have 2 tvs and one setup total
i really gotta stop slackin and go play lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pof, melee is far from the ideal fighting game. very, very far.
stopopinionsasfactsparticularlywhenyoudrawrandomconclusionsouttanowhereplzkthnx
but XIF... that ni99a... to quote Pikachad, he E-Honda'd a wall out of frustration.
Anyone remember Redsoxfan?
<_<

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
pof, melee is far from the ideal fighting game. very, very far.
stopopinionsasfactsparticularlywhenyoudrawrandomconclusionsouttanowhereplzkthnx
but XIF... that ni99a... to quote Pikachad, he E-Honda'd a wall out of frustration.
Anyone remember Redsoxfan?
<_<
lol I went to school with him. He just had anger management issues that carried over to Smash. He deliberately didn't play Brawl when it came out because he knew how mad it would make him. I used to play with him all the time... was pretty interesting to watch sometimes.

Top Bottom