• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon in the storyline.

Only Arceus (creator of all non-manmade Pokemon) might be able to fight him.

Mewtwo RULES. >:"O
>_> Mewtwo was created by man! By Science! Therefore he is SUPERIOR TO THE CREATOR!
*sets The Pokemon Company's HQ on fire*
RAWRRRR I AM CHARIZARDTWO.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Screw that, Marowak is the best pokemon.

Ok, since I missed esticle because of Otakon, please tell me at least SOME of you are going to Critical Hit 4
uuuhhh

I forgot to wear my cross tonight;
I left my garlic at home~~;
Its so dumb but its not fine to,
walk around the city aloonneeeee!

I'm runnin', fallin' down,
chased me all over this town,
And now you finally got me,
what am I to doooooo~~?

OHOHOH SEXY VAMPIRE,
I'm falling in love,
so just bite me baby,
and drink all my blood,
OH YEA!

Sexy Vampire, I'm falling in love with you,
so do what you want to do!

OHOHOH SEXY VAMPIRE,
I'm falling in love,
so just bite me baby,
and drink all my blood,
OH YEA!

Sexy Vampire, I'm falling in love with you,
for you need my plasma more than I~~~~!

>_>.
I don't think I'll be going to CH4.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
i beat that game like 8 times. almost 100% but i didnt get the best ranks with the gummi ship. once i beat sephiroth on proud mode lvl 43 kingdom key

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Day 7 into a diet or being a vegetarian?

If you need info on a veg diet I can give you tons. But my #1 piece of advice for anyone thinking about going veg: learn to cook. Fast food's not gonna have veg options, and even casual places like applebee's, chilis, etc etc etc don't have much. Quorn makes frozen "chicken" cutlets that you can cook up in a pan.... it's ridiculous. Like I had to keep checking the package to make sure it was vegetarian it was sooo good.
yeah i've been going to fast food places, since i haven't been home much and its pretty bad. i don't just want to eat fries everyday and gain 100 pounds but now that im home again i think it'll be easier. My friends are trying to sneak meat into my food LOL v_v

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm Thinking of mewtwo in uber battles got me thinking of a cool scene between him and celeby.
You think you guys can comprehend if they fought in time?
Y'know like Mewtwo dodges goes back 2 seconds in the past to hit celeby, and
celeby retaliates going into the future so on and so forth?

It kinda confuses me X___x but it would be awesome.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
i beat that game like 8 times. almost 100% but i didnt get the best ranks with the gummi ship. once i beat sephiroth on proud mode lvl 43 kingdom key
Nice! I had a friend manage to beat Sephiroth in the first game at lvl 40...I couldn't ****ing believe it.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hmmm Thinking of mewtwo in uber battles got me thinking of a cool scene between him and celeby.
You think you guys can comprehend if they fought in time?
Y'know like Mewtwo dodges goes back 2 seconds in the past to hit celeby, and
celeby retaliates going into the future so on and so forth?

It kinda confuses me X___x but it would be awesome.
o_O

Huh? Mewtwo, to my knowledge, can't time warp...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My friends are trying to sneak meat into my food LOL v_v
You have great friends.
Mine don't try to sneak bacon into my steak. :[

Nice! I had a friend manage to beat Sephiroth in the first game at lvl 40...I couldn't ****ing believe it.
I beat KH1's Sephiroth at level 40 too!
>_> Takes so facking long.

Mewtwo can alter memories! So he'll make Celebi BELIEVE he went into the past 2 seconds to dodge the attack forcing Celebi to warp to the future and get hit by a flying car.

-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didn't like KH2 one bit. It was dumbed down and just time consuming. All the areas were straightforward and took long as hell to complete. Not fun at all. KH1 on the other hand was far more challenging. I actually got lost at many parts and stuck for hours in some areas back when I played it. I couldn't believe it was a kid's game, it was suprisingly hard. I never even beat KH2, once I found out I had to go back to every level in the game again I was done with that ****.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
lol that's mean.

just convert them too. show them that video or make them read: http://www.amazon.com/Slaughterhous...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218653552&sr=8-1

grilled cheese sandwiches take like 2 mins and are veg and amazing.
Honestly, that video didn't make me want to become vegetarian. Humans are omnivores, eating meat isn't the problem. The problem is with the maltreatment of the animals at those places.

And yes, grilled cheese sandwiches are amazing.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't like KH2 one bit. It was dumbed down and just time consuming. All the areas were straightforward and took long as hell to complete. Not fun at all. KH1 on the other hand was far more challenging. I actually got lost at many parts and stuck for hours in some areas back when I played it. I couldn't believe it was a kid's game, it was suprisingly hard. I never even beat KH2, once I found out I had to go back to every level in the game again I was done with that ****.
I actually like two a lot better, I'm not sure why but I def find it to be more fun. They're both amazing games however. Anyone know when/if KH3 is coming out?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
No idea, but I hope it doesn't get dumbed down even more. I really liked the combination of action and puzzle solving the first one had. It reminded me of Ocarina of Time.

Grilled cheese sandwhiches are spectacular, why the hell haven't I had one in 5 years?

noodles

Smash Champion
i know theyre making kingdom hearts birth for the psp, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the ds.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Never even heard of it. But if you haven't played link to the past you gotta DL a rom for it, it's a really amazing game.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Never heard of it?! It's AWESOME, it was the first game on I had for the Game Boy. I played the living **** out of it and never could beat it. Then about 4 years ago I played it again for the first time in years and it took me weeks, but I finally beat it. Really challenging and fun. And yeah, everyone raves about Link to the Past and I've never even seen it being played before. I think Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Honestly, that video didn't make me want to become vegetarian. Humans are omnivores, eating meat isn't the problem. The problem is with the maltreatment of the animals at those places.

>_> Besides, I think the slaughter houses don't run on Supply and demand. They just kill off the same number every day, regardless of demand.

I actually like two a lot better, I'm not sure why but I def find it to be more fun. They're both amazing games however. Anyone know when/if KH3 is coming out?
I liked 1 more. 2 lacked the challenge, but everything else about it was as cool as hell. Those forms were the best. And the enemies were awesome. I wanted to get Final Mix+ so I can play Chain of Memories in 3d...

I've never like Ocarina. Nothing tops Link to the Past IMO. Easily one of the best games in history.
I feel the same way.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Link to the Past > Ocarina (!!! I know, it's alarming, but its how I feel)

Link's Awakening was actually kinda fun, but Zelda II, Adventure of Link? Completely different from every other Zelda game, and I loved it, even though everyone else hated it.

In fact, Wind Waker is the lowest on my list, even though it was beastly. Zelda's just a great all-around series.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
>_> Besides, I think the slaughter houses don't run on Supply and demand. They just kill off the same number every day, regardless of demand.
Actually, no. Besides, the whole "what can one person do?" attitude is bull****.

k, so only eat meat that is raised/processed humanely. please. seriously. check it out http://www.workingtheland.com/

And yeah, everyone raves about Link to the Past and I've never even seen it being played before. I think Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game though.
you are missing out!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Haha true, I just hope to play him soon. Hilariously enough, I might do better against him with Sonic than Diddy because Sonic's glide toss is unbelievably long. He'd just thrash me in a Diddy ditto :ohwell:

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
A Link to the Past was amazing... one of the best games ever. Link's Awakening was also good and quite challenging, but not as good as ALttP.

Like Holla said, DL SNES9X (or ZSNES) and then download the roms for each game you want and you can play them on your computer. I haven't downloaded anything to do with roms in a while so I'm kind of out of the loop on good websites, but just search around on the webz.

Top Bottom