• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Best. Thing. Ever.

Also, I found a DS the other day...so I went out and bough Phoenix Wright immediatly...and it pretty much owns my life.

Oh yeah, and if I go to CH4 I might rap battle chillin and yes, it'll be on tape.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL, remember at the Rave. It's the TRAP!

I think we should make a giant cosplay group next year but only the good cosplayers so we can be the best cosplayers in the world. I don't know what anime or video game or whatever though.
COUGHCODEGEASSBECAUSETHEREAREPLENTYOFCHARACTERSTOCHOOSEFROMLOLOKAY?!COUGH

<_< I hope that the caps police don't get me!

LIST:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Code_Geass_characters
>_> There are spoilers like all hell in that article, so be warned!
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Anyone want to play over wifi sometime (not tonight), so that maybe one day I can actually rep CT?

And I know...wifi sucks. But it's all I've got.
Where are you from?

No, play Melee. If you play Brawl than at least main Fox, Marth, or Sheik because they are the only really good parts about Brawl.

I'm actually starting to get sick of Snake. Hes sooooo boring after a while. I'm very sick of tilting...its gay.

Melee characters only!!! thats how i play. :)

V-You better go! I'm going :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You missed Otakon, so i could say the same about you :p How about we all go to Anime USA because it's right around the corner! If not, then you gotta show to Katsucon in February. I can't wait a whole year for Otakon, it was too much god**** fun.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, by February I'll be accepted into a college, and it gives me ample time to create such a cosplay, including some natural hair for it.
Although I probably won't have Zero, just Lulu.
@_@ We'll see how much Block Buster pays me...
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
^ same, did you get that crack that makes it last until like 2037 or something LOL. also being a vegetarian is so hard LOL i went to BK today and got a veggie burger v_v LOL it was subpar though. I hope it gets easier, though once i get more used to this diet it shouldn't be as bad. Day 7 tomorrow :D
Day 7 into a diet or being a vegetarian?

If you need info on a veg diet I can give you tons. But my #1 piece of advice for anyone thinking about going veg: learn to cook. Fast food's not gonna have veg options, and even casual places like applebee's, chilis, etc etc etc don't have much. Quorn makes frozen "chicken" cutlets that you can cook up in a pan.... it's ridiculous. Like I had to keep checking the package to make sure it was vegetarian it was sooo good.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm going to CT in a couple weeks and I need to know if there is anyone, anyone at all, that lives in or near Putnam CT. If you know someone who lives in Putnam that would help too. I haven't been to a tourny so I need someone who has more experience to help me get started.

I'm not getting my hopes up for this small, isolated, geezer-populated town. :(

Thank you for listening to my mini-rant. You may continue posting silly pics.

My brawl FC is 3480-4200-6837

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've driven by Putnam twice in the past 4 days.
Hellz yea Meritt Parkway!
>_> I totally wish my girlfriend didn't live way the hell away from me like she does.
<.< I am drawing her a cute picture though! Maybe I can get it made into a shirt!
Or I can take custom orders on it, and then split profits with the shirt maker/shipper!
Hmm...
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
i think he was just messing with us/me since i wanted to play with him like forever now.

whose going to the meetup?

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon in the storyline.

Only Arceus (creator of all non-manmade Pokemon) might be able to fight him.

Mewtwo RULES. >:"O

Top Bottom