• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
people that donated to the mang0 fund should really think about moving their money to javi now that mang0 doesn't have a tournament to go to

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
1. Because Javi has a better chance at winning their money back in the US than Mango has in Europe.
2. Because Beast 3 isn't good enough for Mango to go to.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Come on guys, what happened...

we've gotten some nice donations so far, but what happened to all those guys who had big donations coming in?

I'm sure the ticket prices will be cheaper the sooner we raise it...

I'll say that if we get to $900, i'll put in the last 100!

ITS JAVI GUYS!!! COME ON!

Stevo

Smash Champion
Should make the goal $500 and only buy the ticket to Apex. He can win his way back. lol

In all seriousness, I should probably donate to this, but it's hard to choose where to throw my money online these days.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
^We're almost half way there!

Seriously someone should contact Javi I remember hearing that the cheapest flights are always 3 months before or 1 week depending on if any seats are available.

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill be donating to this soon too and what alex strife said: i want to know to becasue there are always good plane deals and is tuga coming too?

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
Javi and Tuga can only travel if they get the money, both hope to go to Apex, but they know it's probably only Javi can travel again.

Both have their jobs, but they can't use that money for the trip, plus Tuga is going to be a father.

The minimum salary in Mexico is 0.54 dollars per hour, most jobs pay 1-2 dollars to students p/hour, that's why they can't save enough money and sadly they depend on you guys :C

Javi is in really good shape in melee but inclusive he knows without the fund he can't attend the Apex.

Tuga remains too good but he's not on his top level, in his actual form i'm afraid he can only beat the likes of kirbykaze, etc. BUT Javi increases his level 1.5 when his twin is near :)

Me, they and the entire mexican community really hope they can receive the support and can attend the Apex 2013 that promise to be awesome!

Cheers people (:

Mahone

Smash Champion
cool thanks, also if u dont mind asking javi all the questions in this thread and having him post the answers here id appreciate it...

the translated pms between us are really confusing lol

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
yeah, i know his messages are really confusing cause he does not speaks any english, he uses google translator or some friend that barely speaks the language, that's why he rarely posts.

The last i know was that Javi was doubtful to attend the tourney, mainly for the money problems. But he told us he would decide if he can travel in mid-november, but like the typical mexican he leave things to the last moment u.uU

By the way, if you have a concrete question to Javi, let me know and i can ask him later, i'm too lazy to read all the 7 pages :p

Mahone

Smash Champion
the only real question i guess would be how much he thinks he needs for the trip and if he wants to bring tuga

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Just dropped a phat $700

not joking, work wont let me post up the screenie but say hello to javi at apex thanks to australia

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
donate to get tuga or more mexicans there, or maybe even some other mad tight US players struggling. I dont need more money, trust me

NNID
dansalvato
Wow, I can't believe it. We have to figure out how to thank this guy. If you're going to Apex then I'll give you free housing, it's the least I can do.

PB&J

Smash Hero
wow i hope tuga can go now like alex said. im pretty sure people will still donate a little to get both here.

redact-you are the man

Top Bottom