• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'll donate after my next paycheck and after info is posted.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ya, i pmed javi asking about his paypal or how he wants to do this...

he hasn't got back to me yet, if any of you can contact him over facebook or whatever just let him know...

and if one of you guys talks to him regularly or can set up the fund easier, feel free to take over, i just really wanna see javi at apex

LLDL

Smash Hero
Might wanna wait JUST a little while Mahone. I just talked to Javi yesterday about what he needs to come, and also Atlus, and they are going to get back and post next week with all of the details. It will be Javi + Tuga this time, as they both have their Visas now. I have about $300 when the fund goes up.

Javi

Smash Cadet
ill update with info shortly but i thought id make the thread now to get some hype going
Thanks for the thread Mahone.

The truth is not like going to be the subject of sending money, apparently on the previous occasion when many taxes being charged Atlus, I think it would be more feasible by Paypal .... but if I wait news who help me on this:) .

Thanks in advance.....

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
This is great, I just hope we don't have another Northwest Manifest where Javi bails at the last minute.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
if i were him id have bailed out of that one too... its got nothing on APEX!!!!!!
He should have went. It's dumb we've had to wait a whole year to seem him play again.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
twinergy bruh

haha

anyway, excited. will probably donate once more details roll along.

no matter what the results, javi is one of the most exciting foxes to watch once he's warm & tuga seems to be around his level too. they could really pull some great **** if they are on it.

Mahone

Smash Champion
ya, ive been waiting... but the deets havnt been coming in, i hope they get some info to me soon cuz i really wanna get the donations going

Lavanda

Smash Rookie
i always wanted to see javi playing againts top world players, when i friend of mine told me javi actually went to apex i started to watch the tournament videos and the results amaze me, hope javi gets to apex 2013, waiting to get some info about donates

Javi+Tuga in teams will be something to watch
^

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
I also want to see Javi + Hungrybox Vs Mango + PP

and Javi + Twin vs The World C:

and Javi vs Armada

and Twin vs Mango

dunno why but i think Javi + Hungrybox is the best partnership in team, maybe cause Twin doesnt play much melee lately :C

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
Ex is not good anymore, he is average compared with most of the players from mty, send top 3 of the mty scene. Anyways, im comfortable if Tuga and Javi can make the trip :)

Mahone

Smash Champion
naw, they never got back to me :(

im not sure whats going on... maybe i should just use my paypal for now and give him the money later?

i have some poorly translated pms that make me feel like there would be better ways to transfer the money to him, so im not sure

i guess ill send him a pm now asking whats up

Javi

Smash Cadet
naw, they never got back to me :(

im not sure whats going on... Maybe i should just use my paypal for now and give him the money later?

I have some poorly translated pms that make me feel like there would be better ways to transfer the money to him, so im not sure

i guess ill send him a pm now asking whats up

hyyyyyppppeee!!!!

Mahone

Smash Champion
haha... ok, ive set up a paypal and its almost ready to go, with some big initial donations to come

it takes 2-3 days for paypal to verify my bank account, but after that i'll be putting the info up!

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
let me ask him if he can make the time to go to apex. how much he's able to save up in addition to this. of course, he's mentioned that he also wants his brother, twin/tuga, to go, but let's shoot for only javi as a stepping stone.

Top Bottom