• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

AXE 09

Smash Master
The following have to go imo(and im probably still too nice)

falcon
2nd colbol
2nd and 5th darkrain
only the 2nd can stay hax (lol)
1st malot3
1st romeo

Doc is legit

falco
2nd shiz 2nd mango

fox
1st animal
1st lozr
1st rubyiris

ic's
1st fly amanita

jiggz
1st hbox

marth
1st just sexed
2nd m2k

mewtwo
1st taj

peach is legit(thats right, all of them)

pika
1st chudat

sheik
2nd amsah
1st isai

cba to check doubles
Thank you very much. This helped a lot.

Can more people please give me some suggestions on removals?

EDIT:

Or, how about a list of the combos added so far that absolutely blew your mind? If you see a combo and it doesn't blow your mind, it shouldn't be there.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think the M2K and Mango sheik combos should be taken off, and the prog's falcon, also that one just posted shouldnt go on

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I think the M2K and Mango sheik combos should be taken off, and the prog's falcon, also that one just posted shouldnt go on
M2k and Mango's sheik are some of my favorite. Prog's falcon I agree.
EH. Good.

It is really hard to draw the line between a combo, an amazing combo, and one that deserves to be on this list. I do like when very memorable combo's are on here, like if SS had any crazy ones on Armada. Or Armada on Mango. Etc. But that is all subjective I suppose

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i agree that it was better than most of the combos posted here

i'm trying to decide if it's first post worthy

i think it is cuz of the platform techchased uair mid combo

edit: **** connor's peach is the business

Animal

Smash Lord
i thought you wanted the combo from matches? why didnt you put my husband combo from the match in? w.e my new opinion on this thread is that everyone *****ed out axe to make it what they want it to be, just because one guy says take this out doesnt mean it deserves to be taken out. You cant please everyone Axe, and every combo can be appreciated for different reasons. i liked it how it was.

^**** combo

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i thought you wanted the combo from matches? why didnt you put my husband combo from the match in? w.e my new opinion on this thread is that everyone *****ed out axe to make it what they want it to be, just because one guy says take this out doesnt mean it deserves to be taken out. You cant please everyone Axe, and every combo can be appreciated for different reasons. i liked it how it was.

^**** combo
as much as I agree with what's bolded, it takes away the point of this thread.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Darks combo and Lozrs combo both werent that great. They certainly werent mind blowing.

alexs was...okay.

Space animal and Falcon combos should be the hardest to get on the OP because they are the easiest ones to do cool stuff with. The spacie and falcon combos on the OP should be the best of the best of the best.

If someone gets a cool combo with...Yoshi, then it should make it, just because there arent that many of them. However a cool fox combo just isnt cool enough. It needs to be mind blowing.

booshk

Smash Lord
no one likes the combo i posted? but its zhu and its so **** :(

Top Bottom