• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

AXE 09

Smash Master
Trevyn was one of the first professional smashers that I had the honor of playing and getting ***** by lol. He was in AZ back in '07 =)

I'm having some difficulty deciding which ones to keep in the OP and which ones to take out =/ It seems like no matter what I do, someone will always be yelling at me.

Trevyn was one of the first professional smashers that I had the honor of playing and getting ***** by lol. He was in AZ back in '07 =)

I'm having some difficulty deciding which ones to keep in the OP and which ones to take out =/ It seems like no matter what I do, someone will always be yelling at me.
even if people object, they dont actually care THAT much, so dont take it all that seriously. just add what you think most people came to this thread expecting to see.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i thought you wanted the combo from matches? why didnt you put my husband combo from the match in? w.e my new opinion on this thread is that everyone *****ed out axe to make it what they want it to be, just because one guy says take this out doesnt mean it deserves to be taken out. You cant please everyone Axe, and every combo can be appreciated for different reasons. i liked it how it was.

^**** combo
Sorry man. I just thought that the slo-mo and Husband jumping up screaming made it so much more epic lol. It's fine if it's not the actual full match. Many of the clips in the OP are just clips of a combo and not the full match. That's fine, just so long as it's not a clip that's inside of a combo video. Otherwise, I might as well have links to every combo inside the combo video under that person's name. That's why I didn't add the Scar + Pakman combo.
ya why wasnt alex19's combo put up thats = if not better than darks
It's not easy to say which is a better combo out of 2 combos from the same character. They both have their highlights.

But honestly, when I watched that combo, I thought "that's definitely going in the OP". Then I could've sworn that I edited the OP and put that in, but maybe I didn't click "save" or something? Idk, but I honestly thought I added it lol. My bad. It's there now.

I really don't think the YL combo should be added. Arrow -> Dtilt is pretty cool, but not mindblowing. That's just my opinion. Can more people give their input please?

I'm also not sure about the Kage combo. It was pretty impressive and pretty entertaining, but I think the main reason why it was so impressive was because it was on M2K. I feel like Kage's done much more impressive combos. I don't think it should matter who the combo is on, just so long as that person has good DI and knows what they're doing. Someone should submit a better combo by Kage. I bet he has more impressive stuff. Again, that's just my opinion lol.

I think it'd be cool if you guys could comment after someone posts a video and say if you think it's OP worthy or not.

even if people object, they dont actually care THAT much, so dont take it all that seriously. just add what you think most people came to this thread expecting to see.
Thanks man :) But I know that the combos that I find to be awesome might not be as awesome to other people. Just like other people's combos might not seem awesome to me, but is to many other people. I just want input from a bunch of different people. But the problem is that not many (professional) smashers are giving input. I know that a combo which might be amazing to a scrub might not be amazing to a pro. And I know that a combo might be impressive to one pro, but not to another.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
And a pizza combo might be impressive to someone who never eats combos, even though everyone knows theyre nasty and the cheese ones are better.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
AXE said:
I really don't think the YL combo should be added. Arrow -> Dtilt is pretty cool, but not mindblowing. That's just my opinion. Can more people give their input please?
i only suggested it, cuz i doubt most of the low tiers are gonna get much representation, and i always liked that combo lol

edit: 18 spikes, represent

X1-12

Smash Champion

I'm also not sure about the Kage combo. It was pretty impressive and pretty entertaining, but I think the main reason why it was so impressive was because it was on M2K. I feel like Kage's done much more impressive combos. I don't think it should matter who the combo is on, just so long as that person has good DI and knows what they're doing. Someone should submit a better combo by Kage. I bet he has more impressive stuff. Again, that's just my opinion lol.

I think it'd be cool if you guys could comment after someone posts a video and say if you think it's OP worthy or not.

Thanks man :) But I know that the combos that I find to be awesome might not be as awesome to other people. Just like other people's combos might not seem awesome to me, but is to many other people. I just want input from a bunch of different people. But the problem is that not many (professional) smashers are giving input. I know that a combo which might be amazing to a scrub might not be amazing to a pro. And I know that a combo might be impressive to one pro, but not to another.

I didn't think the YL one should be on.

The Kage one, well I'm gonna go watch loads of his matches to find better ones

and also I think most people will pretty much trust your judgement unless its their friends combo or something

X1-12

Smash Champion
Wobbles was pretty impressive, not totally sure though,

that irish mafia one didn't impress me at all, lol sorry dude, and its part of a combo video

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
To please all you could make another section of less worthy combos or combo's that need more people's say to get moved up or something?

^^ and that combo was good. commentary is hilarious. OP? I'm not sure get more input haha.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
everyone will ***** they aren't good enough to be in the OP and AXE won't wanna be biased so he won't put em in

PEEF!

Smash Hero
he used to have a combo in there. he has good ones that should be in there. the one he had wasnt as good as alot of others.

Top Bottom