• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comments about your Climbers...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
"dear god.... WHAT THE HELL!? I'VE ONLY DONE 23% TO YOU!?!?"

this was his second stock (my first) and he was already at over 80%.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I think I got a compliment at a tourney I hosted recently.

Mitsurugi said
"Okay, yeah, PLUR. You're getting Metaknight if I go against you"

Well, I went against him and I got meta. I think I coulda beat him if I cared but I was so drained from playing all day and I wanted to play Pokemon Puzzle League and Melee anyways.

meepxzero

Smash Master
I think I got a compliment at a tourney I hosted recently.

Mitsurugi said
"Okay, yeah, PLUR. You're getting Metaknight if I go against you"

Well, I went against him and I got meta. I think I coulda beat him if I cared but I was so drained from playing all day and I wanted to play Pokemon Puzzle League and Melee anyways.
that dude complains a lot about ic cgs lol.... I had to beat him without cging him cuz i felt so bad for him >_>.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I play that guy all the time, lol. :]

Dev2000

Smash Lord
i got things like "O MY GOD YOU SUCK YOU ONLY GLITCH AND THAT TAKES NO SKILL" and "STOP grabbing me GOOOODDD" and some other things like that i got positive things aswell like "your the only one i know who is good as IC keep em up!" and "wow you actually took time to learn a character like that! :D i wish i could do that!!"

those are mainly the things a get when i play against people

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
i got things like "O MY GOD YOU SUCK YOU ONLY GLITCH AND THAT TAKES NO SKILL" and "STOP grabbing me GOOOODDD" and some other things like that i got positive things aswell like "your the only one i know who is good as IC keep em up!" and "wow you actually took time to learn a character like that! :D i wish i could do that!!"

those are mainly the things a get when i play against people
YOU ONLY GLITCH lmao.
People are always surprised that I can "actually chain grab."

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
ye thats funny as hell :p when people are like o my gosh!! :O how did you do that!?!?!?! then i mostly say dude do you ever watch youtube?
lol ferealzzz.
I think they're just shocked that someone they're actually playing irl can do it.
lmao. we're celebrities.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
lol ferealzzz.
I think they're just shocked that someone they're actually playing irl can do it.
lmao. we're celebrities.
haha like seeing us on tv walking out of a limousine with sunglasses and everybody getting CRAZY about us for an autograph just for playing ice climbers well THAT would be awesome

swordgard

Smash Hero
haha like seeing us on tv walking out of a limousine with sunglasses and everybody getting CRAZY about us for an autograph just for playing ice climbers well THAT would be awesome
Uh ok i guess, lets start with the funny ones.

Darknid on aib: Doesn't really seem right that there isn't a "Swordgard ***** me"

Then for some other kinda known people

Holynightmare: You and me are even(if you guys dont know who holy is, hes some good rob in canada)

Ally: Swordgard(after getting beaten by my ics with snake), do you happen to know a counter to ice climbers.
Me: Snake IS considered a counter.
Ally: I got it, this is your final boss! /takes olimar
/gets 2 stocked
Holy: I found it, his weakness is ics themselves.
/gets 2 stocked too
Holy: ****, nvm lol

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Uh ok i guess, lets start with the funny ones.

Darknid on aib: Doesn't really seem right that there isn't a "Swordgard ***** me"

Then for some other kinda known people

Holynightmare: You and me are even(if you guys dont know who holy is, hes some good rob in canada)

Ally: Swordgard(after getting beaten by my ics with snake), do you happen to know a counter to ice climbers.
Me: Snake IS considered a counter.
Ally: I got it, this is your final boss! /takes olimar
/gets 2 stocked
Holy: I found it, his weakness is ics themselves.
/gets 2 stocked too
Holy: ****, nvm lol

Haha XD people are always like that when i play them aswell :p i fount your weakness! **** no i didnt

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
*snake utilts nana and thinks she died* "ok, now that she'd dead i'll just go and.... *gets hit by nana ice block from offscreen* SON OF A *****! THAT ****ING *****!! DIE ALREADY!!!!"

swordgard

Smash Hero
Haha XD people are always like that when i play them aswell :p i fount your weakness! **** no i didnt
Yeah pretty funny, especially when you consider those are top players lol, and ally has like never counterpicked anyone before lol(ok except cf vs sonic at anther vs ally for the lulz)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hey you forgot the D3 vs ICs thingy too you should tell em ;P
LMAO, you just happen to know the matchup very well :p. Most d3 dont know the matchup like you do. Yea, its 2-1 for you i guess. And stop putting your own name in search lol, il have to start mispelling it so you cannot follow me.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
The best one i had i was playing with a friend i 3 stoked him 0-death each stock he got so mad he yelled
"F*ckin A**hole!!!" then he threw his controller on the ground.... punched me in the arm and stormed off... he refused to play brawl for the rest of the day.

put a smile on my face =D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Recent meet:

My brother's playing some guy there, gets grabbed, and mashes out almost instantly.

Me: "Haha, dude, my brother's like a pro at mashing out."
Guy: "Of course he is, he plays YOU all the time!"

xP

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Well, I'm now hated by the entire North East for playing "too gay".

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Now it's evolved from people just avoiding playing me more than ever. Lmao.

-__-

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Haha, FP, camp it out, get the grab, gg.

If you haven't seen me play, I have some unique camping strategies that tend to make people get very frustrated.
It's not the camping strategies that get me frustrated... It's the mindgames. :p

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Well, that's just because I don't need to camp you, Emmy. Get owned.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
you haven't seen ch33s3 play, have you?
Just saw a match against Ike on Youtube. He hardly ever grabbed, and when he did, it didn't continue into a KO. The Ike lost one stock to a f-smash and one to a control stick malfunction (Quick Draw instead of Aether after a ledgedrop). Youtube says it was added about a month ago, but the date of the match is not given.

...He really didn't grab that often o_0;

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Just saw a match against Ike on Youtube. He hardly ever grabbed, and when he did, it didn't continue into a KO. The Ike lost one stock to a f-smash and one to a control stick malfunction (Quick Draw instead of Aether after a ledgedrop). Youtube says it was added about a month ago, but the date of the match is not given.

...He really didn't grab that often o_0;

then thats not a good ch33s3 match.

Top Bottom