• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I fully agree with the current rankings and don't believe that anything should be changed until another touranment is held. Eventhough I feel as though props should be given to Sami for beating Tony at all, unless she either places higher or beats him in a tournament I don't think we have enough evidence to rank her that high.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Why the hell am I still not on this list? =P

Oh, BlueMycon is AZ, that's why he's not on the list anymore.

Come to our tournament!!! :D

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ Taj, yeah, basically i'm not ranked anymore cuz I'm taking a break from the smash scene for a while because of school and work and such...As soon as I get a new controller though, which should be within the next couple of weeks, I'm going to start training again and will return the the smash scene a little later on hopefully at least as good as I left it.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What is the current leaders for Smash in Colorado. If someone could provide me with real names and alias that would be great. (DFG looks at Tony) :)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I need a complete list of everyone because even if you compete you get points. Who all played at the last Smashfest!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, I'm about to put people in the system. This is how it's going to look:

El_LOVo 10 points
Meleemarth 7 points
Spiritdragon 5 points
Zeal 3 points
Nite 1pt
Chapt 1pt
Erg 1pt
Ghetto 1pt

This is how the ranking in Colorado is going to look. Any concerns or changes? Does anyone need to be added to the list. You get 1pt for participating. I will put you in if you have competed in the last two Smashfest. Let me know ASAP.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hey InterimOfZeal, (tony?) could you please edit the raninngs with who everyone mains?
do you have any vids to post?

nin9 is the only good player ive gone up aganst and am trying to fighue how good you guys are and what i should expect at C3

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
hey InterimOfZeal, (tony?) could you please edit the raninngs with who everyone mains?
do you have any vids to post?

nin9 is the only good player ive gone up aganst and am trying to fighue how good you guys are and what i should expect at C3
look at youtube and look for lovo, chap, zeal, sdsg, erg

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
thanks.

wow, you guys have all prety much mastered technical skill. much better then me.

but i think i could match your link... on a good day.

nite's falcon scared me though. very nice.
the one nite vs lovo vid i saw had Nite 2 sticking you, so why is he so much lower on the list compaired to you?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
thanks.

wow, you guys have all prety much mastered technical skill. much better then me.

the one nite vs lovo vid i saw had Nite 2 sticking you, so why is he so much lower on the list compaired to you?
it was a friendly.
there are other matches you could look at, they're all friendles.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
thanks.

You need to fear LoVo's Link, not Nite's Falcon(even though he's gotten better).

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
good point.

my mentality probibility comes from beating textbook ninja, and his style looked similir to yours.
however it was a friendly match, and i might have gotten my *** handed to me if he really tried.

have you guys played textbook? aparently he used to rank pretty high up there.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yea, I played textbook a while ago. He was alright. He wasn't as bad as a n00b but he lacked serious experience and needed to learn how to use more mindgames. Last time I played him I beat him with my game&watch.

And the only real thing you can tell from videos is tecnical skill. However there are many other things that go on during matches, so judging someone from a video is definatly not a good way to judge ability.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ya, but its all i got right now;)

if i do go to c3 i dont expect to take home any money, but it would be fun to play in the competitive scene. cant really get good without doing that anyways.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ya, but its all i got right now;)

if i do go to c3 i dont expect to take home any money, but it would be fun to play in the competitive scene. cant really get good without doing that anyways.
Lolol, that's sort of like me! I just go to meet new people and have fun :D

Although I'm sure many people would just love it if I don't sandbag at all XD

meleemarth

Smash Ace
hey guys, particularly tony, take me off the rankings. Im gonna be busy now days. Ill still attend tournaments but take me off the rankings...thanks

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Since you have points don't worry because your ranking will just drop if you don't compete. Nothing biggy!!

Top Bottom