• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Hey, this is IoZ.

The rankings for NVGA are kind of ********. How the hell do Jeris and Victor have more points than me? I showed up to **** near every bi-weekly, and placed consistently in them. So if you're going to use that ******** point system, use it properly. If not, use the rankings posted here. There is no way in hell Chap is 6th. He's maybe 8th, and that's disregarding his tournament performances.

More later.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tony, do the ccct rankings really matter? I think that this thread already tells us the real rankings. That and these ones are better because they include people who are good but have never gone to a dojo tournament. Idk, it doesnt matter, if you want, you can try and get them fixed cuz they're wrong.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Idk kenny, i guess everyone just wanted to make this a fun tournament. I Honestly dont care, if they want to change them thats fine with me. After all, i think these rankings mean more to us then the ccct rankings.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I dunno what the final results were yet... but

1st - Fransiscus Ferdinand
2nd - Jeris Cannandy
3rd - Rafael Hernandez
4th - David Foreman
5th - Anthony Phalen, Jonathan Wong
6th - Irvin Hernandez, Christian Castallanos
7th - Tim Webster, Ken Quintanilla, Takumi, David NavarretteK
8th - Henry Mai, Heibrachi Castellanos, Nick Lefevre, Feith Garcia
9th - Benjamin Burgess, Winston Perez Jr.

Zeal, btw.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Victor, the rankings under C3 are the same as yours. The only difference is that I have points assigned to the rankings. The rankings will change today because I have to put in points for everyone from this weekend. So the ranking reflects all tournaments that have gone since September.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dunno what the final results were yet... but

1st - Fransiscus Ferdinand
2nd - Jeris Cannandy
3rd - Rafael Hernandez
4th - David Foreman
5th - Anthony Phalen, Jonathan Wong
6th - Irvin Hernandez, Christian Castallanos
7th - Tim Webster, Ken Quintanilla, Takumi, David NavarretteK
8th - Henry Mai, Heibrachi Castellanos, Nick Lefevre, Feith Garcia
9th - Benjamin Burgess, Winston Perez Jr.

Zeal, btw.
TEAM
1st 4 feet under
2nd Danger ****ing Doom
3rd ??? (Prolly Ben and David)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Here were the teams:

T and T
BlueRose
ImposterNite
Fearless
DangerDoom
Marrantion
Scrappy Dogs
SNL

Who were on each team because I will give points to each team member based off how well they did. Of course the points will be split so Ferdi and Erg got 1st so they both get 10 points each.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I think we (Marronation) got 3rd 4th, but I wasn't really paying attention after seeing lovo and chap again LOL.

Edit: Also, tony, my last name is Forman not Foreman, but whatever ;) Learn to spell, gosh!

Edit #2: Why are you still above me tony? Well, whatever since I could care less about the rankings. I just want to know, considering Jerris just barely beat me and I beat lovos link (stupid puff). But whatever, I really could care less.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Here were the teams:

T and T
BlueRose
ImposterNite
Fearless
DangerDoom
Marrantion
Scrappy Dogs
SNL

Who were on each team because I will give points to each team member based off how well they did. Of course the points will be split so Ferdi and Erg got 1st so they both get 10 points each.
Just a note but when me and Erg teamed our name changed from Scrappy Dogs to 4 feet under.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Edit #2: Why are you still above me tony? Well, whatever since I could care less about the rankings. I just want to know, considering Jerris just barely beat me and I beat lovos link (stupid puff). But whatever, I really could care less.
I agree with david. That and even though i missed the fff, i shouldnt be ranked 4th especially when i beat jerris at nite's tournament. Also, everyone knows that rafa is better then jerris. Heh, w/e these rankings dont mean anything and i could care less either. But it is funny to see how chap posted his rankings(i know because i got the email) and then tony agrees with him without bothering to ask what everyone else thinks. Eh, i dont care cuz gameplay is the thing that actually sets people apart from eachother rather then these rankings. Keep them the way you like, cuz i dont want to argue about them anymore. GJ to ferdi and i know rafa can be no. 1 and win if he would put his mind to it.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I agree with david. That and even though i missed the fff, i shouldnt be ranked 4th especially when i beat jerris at nite's tournament. Also, everyone knows that rafa is better then jerris. Heh, w/e these rankings dont mean anything and i could care less either. But it is funny to see how chap posted his rankings(i know because i got the email) and then tony agrees with him without bothering to ask what everyone else thinks. Eh, i dont care cuz gameplay is the thing that actually sets people apart from eachother rather then these rankings. Keep them the way you like, cuz i dont want to argue about them anymore. GJ to ferdi and i know rafa can be no. 1 and win if he would put his mind to it.
victor-that was tony posting under my name
David- I think you and tony should be tie in the rankings but don't say Jeris barely beat me and assume you are hot ****.
I'm sure if loVo wanted to he could just own you (btw his link was doing terrible at c3 he only had a few good matches

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ah i c, so tony did this. Hm tony, would you consider revising the rankings because you cant just decide what you want them to be. You have to take a vote or do something thats fair before making them like this.

Also- I agree that David should be tied with tony because i know david has been underestimated and every time i see him play i am a bit surprised on how well he is able to play.
Well, there are way more things that i can discuss but i dont feel like its worth it because i know im going to get flammed by tony anyways. All im saying is that you can't just decide the rankings like this...

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Zeal here.

I can't decide the rankings like this? I'm ~pretty~ sure I made the thread. I can decide what I want. Also, **** near everyone in Aurora agrees that I'm>>>David, and seeing as how you haven't seen me play in a long *** time, I seriously think your opinion doesn't matter.

David, I'll $20 MM you for our rank, best out of five, sound good? Also, if you paid any attention at all, it was DFG that took down names, not me. Learn to pay attention, gosh.

I still love you, man.

Victor, of course I'm going to flame you, you're saying **** when you're clueless. First off, if you really didn't care, you'd keep your ****ing mouth shut. Second, Jeris can 3 stock Rafa. Everybody knows that. Jeris made it to finals at this tournament, and Ferdi's taken 1st at the past two tournaments. I put you in fourth because I think that everyone above you can (surprise!!!) beat you. Jeris 3 stocked you with his CF, beat you with his Sheik. Ferdi has bested you with Sheik countless times now, and his ICs don't do bad either. Same goes for Rafa. You're not the hot **** you think you are, and EVERYONE in the smash scene agrees. Why do you think we all joined up for that Sami prank?

I don't still love you, man.

Seriously, don't act like you know crap when you don't. As much as I love him, it's just like Kenny saying that he doesn't think that you should be anything less than first, when he really has no clue what he's talking about anymore. You want to prove crap? Come to more of our tournaments, beat everyone above you consistently, etc etc. Same stuff that the rest of us have to do.

David, the only reason I haven't put you above me is because I HAVE beaten Jeris in a set (hell, I even 3 stocked him with Pichu), and I've beaten Rafa before multiple times (though not in tournament). Same goes for Ferdi. You've failed to beat any of them in sets, tournament, money match, or otherwise, and you only beat Rafa's Link, barely, once, and not even for a set. Plus, you've lost to my Jiggs and Rafa's. Neither of us play Jiggs, and Peach has advantage. So yeah, actually beat Rafa, and beat me more than just once if you want to be placed higher than me.

FINALLY! JERIS, NOT JERRIS! GET IT RIGHT! LEARN TO SPELL, NYUGAS!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
hey i looked for the results to fff for like an hour and i couldnt find them o.0 anyone mind posting the singles? please =)

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
haha, look at all these people johning for me. ****ing sweet
i don't mind the rankings cuz preformance is what matters

also tony, jeris cannot 3 stock me. lol

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Yea, i doubt jeris will go.

And when are you talking about?
hurry and respond before i leave schoo

till tomorrow then

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Im not saying that, but i want to get in some quality matches in with them. But rafa, ill probably come up saturday. Um, if you want other people to come thats cool. Guys, im perfectly up to playing with all of you so if its alright with rafa, then koo. Plus, i still got to get my mm with yang in!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I'm good with this saturday.

If anyone else is coming,then bring cubes and tv's. And money for your own food.
I'm only feeding ferdi and victor if they want to eat at my place.

Is ferdi coming?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright cool, what would you guys think if my doc could up+B cancel a majority of the time? and what happens if it was put into my gameplay?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Victor, you can't base your rank off who you "believe" is better. Participating in tournaments and earning you wins is the best way. with the C3 rankins you can challenge someone for points and even rank if you want. If you think you are better than someone challenge them based off the rules on the website and there you go.

So, question for people

1. 4 feet under - Ferdi, Erg
2. DangerDoom - Lovo, Chap
3. Marriaton - Marrantor, ?
SNL: Jeris, Tony
BlueRose: ?
FearLess: ?
ImposterNite: Imposter, Nite
T and T ?

Please give me the 4th place team and the people on these teams so I can update everyone points. Just to let everyone know points will be split among team mates. Help a brother out!!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Did you guys see what that NE player posted in the c3 thread? apparently its the guy who you guys played and who you said sucked. lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I could prolly go on sat. Also Victor, the up B cancel cant really be incorporated into major gameplays, cause all the time the characters just fly too far up and too far away for you to do anything after it. But you can use it for like spacing and the occasional mindgame, I can do the up B cancel whenever I want to but it doesnt really help.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Victor, you can't base your rank off who you "believe" is better. Participating in tournaments and earning you wins is the best way. with the C3 rankins you can challenge someone for points and even rank if you want. If you think you are better than someone challenge them based off the rules on the website and there you go.

So, question for people

1. 4 feet under - Ferdi, Erg
2. DangerDoom - Lovo, Chap
3. Marriaton - Marrantor, ?
SNL: Jeris, Tony
BlueRose: ?
FearLess: ?
ImposterNite: Imposter, Nite
T and T ?

Please give me the 4th place team and the people on these teams so I can update everyone points. Just to let everyone know points will be split among team mates. Help a brother out!!
I was with Bloshi/Ben. And I honestly can't remember who we played though, since we played so many people in a row >_>

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I think the up+B works fine with doc and its just as good as samus's. Im incoporating it into my game play because it helps keep spacing a lot better. I probably going to use it mostly against sheik. Sheik is the one character who has to get past doc's pills in order to major damage. So i figure the up+B is a good interupter and it stops people from jumping. Idk, we'll see on saturday i guess..

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so this saturday then. ok

Tony- you don't have a purpose for this thread and so a mod might close it. According to the state power rankings rule, you have to have some ****. Idk
and get World War Z

Victor- samus' up-b is better, straight up.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make it on saturday. I was just getting my flu shot this weekend, but today I felt really sick so I went and saw a doctor, and it turns out I have the flu :(

Top Bottom