• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hehe, looks like Omnigamer missed our thread because of it's uber-hawt name. If you didn't notice, he shut down all the other ranking threads. I wonder why? Lets just hope he doesn't come back for ours...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hehe, looks like Omnigamer missed our thread because of it's uber-hawt name. If you didn't notice, he shut down all the other ranking threads. I wonder why? Lets just hope he doesn't come back for ours...
****! What the hell is going on? Why are the rankings threads being closed? They were so interesting...it better be for a good reason.

Omnigamer will find us...eventually...before you close this thread good sir, might you tell us the reason behind the shutting down of the local and regional power rankings?

_Red

Smash Rookie
**** tony i wish i was there seeing as tho unless u got twice as good ur CF is the only char of urz that rapez my main, GAH. Top 10 next time ladies... U shall SEE!

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Hey, the new rankings looks a little better than it has been in the past, i only disagree with one thing, but overall it looks pretty good, anyways, since i'm kinda half retiring from the smash scene for a while, I'd like it if I was removed from the rankings for now, thanks.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
**** tony i wish i was there seeing as tho unless u got twice as good ur CF is the only char of urz that rapez my main, GAH. Top 10 next time ladies... U shall SEE!
Ever heard of sandbagging, yo? Don't ever rely on friendlies to tell you how you match up against someone.

Blest55

Smash Cadet
next time 1 of these shindigs goes down im gonna be there colorado needs more smash tourneys. it would be sweet if we set up monthlys somehow. just a thought

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We tried monthlies/biweeklies during the summer. No one showed up except for a few people from my crew.

We have weekly smashfests at 1756 S. Yampa Way on Saturdays. We even have one today. If you can come, you should.

_Red

Smash Rookie
ya tony i know lol just kidden around, i actually donno how long im gonna stay in zeh smash scene cu my disk is trashed and i got no time for practice NE wayz... well see, Tony ***** me anyday for all of you who care to know lol... and robert, good luck man, now that you got the game in a month or two your marth will **** us all... i know it

Blest55

Smash Cadet
im sorry i dont like playing a mainstream color cuz im not a conformist plus i really dont care about your opion. since every1 wants to be black or red i thought it through, you obviously didnt.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yes i'm sure u truely thought it through since white is also a "main stream" color...and the color on marth really effects the skill............

How bout a money match.....My marth(you choose color) and ur marth(white)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Guys, im honest about this, i dont think we can have the rankings right now because of all the new players popping up. Not only that but theres a whole nother smash scene in durango. Plus, the topic is called COLORADO"S Uber hawt ranking thread, so it should apply to all of Co.

Blest55

Smash Cadet
ya totally we should get every 1 down from durango bcuz we could beat some of them and maybe they could beat some of us which would put every 1 in different spots

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm thinking I'm just going to limit the rankings to the top 10. Victor, the rankings are still rather accurate. I didn't get to play a lot of the newcomers, but from what I observed, none of them are top 10 material. I personally think you're just disappointed with your and Joey's standings.

As for there being a whole nother smash scene in Durango, if they want to be ranked, they'll come up here and play us, just like any other player. That's how things go down in Chinatown.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
She only beat me in a friendly or two, and they were Samus dittoes, at that. She's okay, but not that good. I think you just want her to hop on b.net with you.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
tony, why do you assume things? i honestly dont care about the rankings anymore....rofl i was in 1st longer then anyone else...that and you said it yourself, co isnt a good state and its full of ****ty smashers.

Im only in competition with myself. Im not saying cuz i think im the best, but im saying it because thats the the way you get better. So think what you like but keep it to yourself.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I was stating what everyone thought. The only reason you were ranked 1st that long was because of doubt mixed with you and Kenny promoting you, and us listening/David running the rankings.

Also, if you don't care about the rankings, just keep outta the thread, and keep your opinions to yourself. XP

Blest55

Smash Cadet
tony, why do you assume things? i honestly dont care about the rankings anymore....rofl i was in 1st longer then anyone else...that and you said it yourself, co isnt a good state and its full of ****ty smashers.

Im only in competition with myself. Im not saying cuz i think im the best, but im saying it because thats the the way you get better. So think what you like but keep it to yourself.
cocky enough?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Hey tony, doesn the thread say Colorado's rankings?!?!?! why dont you stop being an *******... im serious, i should be able to post wherever i want. Theres no rule on smashboards saying i can post in your thread. sry for calling you an ******* rofl.

Oh and rafa, you shouldnt say that stuff when you know its not true. Enjoy 1st while your there. Anyways, guys, im not trying to sound like a jerk, i was actually trying to stand up for some of these people. Like all of the durango players and a lot of the new smashers in aurora. Tony, i dont want to fight cuz its pointless and we've done it way too many times. im also just trying to be a friend(sticky keys are on for some **** reason so i cant end the sentence rofl)period

Blest- Wich part did you think was cocky? me saying i was happy that i was in 1st for that long or me saying that im only in competition with myslef? Because if you think its me saying im only in competition with myself, then you took it the wrong way. Everyone is in competition with themself. Breaking your bad habits, trying to react different, trying to predict harder, those are all things you have to learn to do youself. Thats why your opponent is there, so you can see exactly what you need to do to improve.

Top Bottom