• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I can't tell you if I can make it until I know where it is going to be. But I want this to happen really badly, because tournaments are so fun. We will need way more food stockpiled up, however, so things can run smoother. Whose house is big enough besides Nite's and Chap's that can accomodate alot of people?

Oh yeah Tony what happened to OC2?
42=ZOMG???

I should get on these forums more...perhaps train enough to enter the tourny scene.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
42=ZOMG???

I should get on these forums more...perhaps train enough to enter the tourny scene.
You're in Boulder, Co?? Where exactly? Because mabe we could smash sometime...

Edit: well, nevermind, since you know ben you probably know me lol- I'm david.
And I'm also presumming you go to FHS?

Edit again: Takumi?

Edit one more time: Yes! I'm right! =D

TLHM

Smash Cadet
see post in the "hi..." thread. Weren't you there when we did the whole 42=ZOMG! thing? I guess not.

well, hopefully, we'll smash a lot in the coming year. school starts on fri, doesn't it?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
42=ZOMG???

Welcome to the boards Takume...Takumi...ummmmmmmm TLHM. I never knew how to spell your name, just pronounce it. I still use the 42=! tag too. It's my tag. My Yoshi's gotten better as well! Prepare yourself!

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Welcome to the boards Takume...Takumi...ummmmmmmm TLHM. I never knew how to spell your name, just pronounce it. I still use the 42=! tag too. It's my tag. My Yoshi's gotten better as well! Prepare yourself!
Takumi is correct. I've heard that you have improved quite a bit, hopefully I have too. Getting better at shffling now, etc. so I may be able to give you a pretty good match. Or at least not get four stocked like the last match we played>_< I usually do better than that...but no johns.

btw, I recolored the pic in your sig:
if you want to use it, it fits you better.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ohsnap! Taj is back? Guess I need to update the rankings.

Anyway, OC2 was a no-go thanks to certain laws and regulations. Ferdi, I think that should be the name of our crew forever. It's too hot.

Anyone up for getting together either Monday or Saturday? I can only be in the Aurora area, mind you, buuuuuuut...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey Takumi, where exactly in Boulder do you live? We might be able to get together with David this week before school gives us the homework shaft.

I just realized that light blue yoshi's shoe color is purple, but the dark blue's hot pink shoes are too good. The best color body+the best color shoe=style ownage.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I'm just north of Iris and just east of broadway. T'woud be fun to get together this week.

1665 lombardy dr. if you want to mapquest.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Dam that's close to me! I could walk there if I wanted to. I'll try and contact David to see what works, because I know he's got tennis during the week now. What works for you? Any day is fine for me (I think).

And Tony tell us all how good they are.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I can assure you not that great unless he's been secretly meeting with pros all summer. He just started to get into advanced tech the past month from what I can tell but who knows how well he does I haven't played him recently yet.

Oh and Monday is not good I just found out. But still free Tuesday and Wednesday.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I played them. I'd say that they're better than anyone below Nite, for sure. Given time and some tourney exp, I think they'd be in top 10. They're pretty much at Kyle's level right before he left.

_Red

Smash Rookie
ya tony thanks for comin down, we need to get some tournie exp thats for **** sure

Bloshi

Smash Ace
You know what I've been working on? Zealgoon to carriers, although it never works...ever =(
Try getting a couple of reavers and shuttles if you have the resources because reavers own enemy resource gathering, otherwise shoot for at least one arbiter to recall your way into the heart of the base. But what do I know? I'm pretty crappy at starcraft.

_Red

Smash Rookie
omg i need to find my Sc i used to love that game, hell protoss carrier arbiter warp invisi ***** all

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Try getting a couple of reavers and shuttles if you have the resources because reavers own enemy resource gathering, otherwise shoot for at least one arbiter to recall your way into the heart of the base. But what do I know? I'm pretty crappy at starcraft.
I never really doomdrop because most of the time I'm too slow to get that reaver out and before then they'll have turrets/cannons/already attacked my base(**** ling rush...) and arbs are too far in the tech tree to really recall into.

The only reason I insta-tech to carriers is because its different, all they need to do is give me enough time and its as good as won. But everyone rushes =( but I can stop scv rushes now though :)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I never really doomdrop because most of the time I'm too slow to get that reaver out and before then they'll have turrets/cannons/already attacked my base(**** ling rush...) and arbs are too far in the tech tree to really recall into.

The only reason I insta-tech to carriers is because its different, all they need to do is give me enough time and its as good as won. But everyone rushes =( but I can stop scv rushes now though :)
Do you play on fast maps?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yah evolves is the only thing I can be good at. Especiallly air evolves. That game is sooooo broken.

I just played David and TLHM yesterday night, and David is underrated in the rankings by a few places, he can beat me, but not by much, unless he uses Ganondorf (Ganondorf counters Yoshi?) Oddly enough, it's a really close game/I beat him if he uses Peach, Falco, or GaW, his best characters. Oh yeah and TLHM is going to be at the bottom until he learns not to roll so goddam much and gets more experience.

I really want a tournament soon, or at least a smashfest.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
hey, I'm working on the rolling. Next time will be different. hopefully. been practicing the wavedashing instead of rolling and other junk. so ya. :p

and you forgot to mention I managed to Warlock punch David's peach XD and in the middle of the stage too.

Top Bottom