• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well its time for some new rankings so I'm posting my thoughts :D
Sorry, can't evaluate Durango players :( maybe at Victor's we can get a small showing

1. Meleemarth - He's too good, **** mindgames
2. Spiritdragon - **** this dude I hate his cheap *** tier whoring
3. LoVo/SDSG - They are both too good
4. Erg - He could become first if he starts mindgaming
5. Peach's Pan/InterimOfZeal - You guys are here mainly due to tourney standings
6. Yang/Chap/Bloshi - You guys are getting there, just needs secondaries for other matchups
7. Nite/Ken - Well you guys don't have any motivation anymore
8. Takumi/Flux/Fury/STK - You WILL improve, just keep at it

Kenny, if you're truly back in the scene, then post so and I'll change some minor placements.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Well its time for some new rankings so I'm posting my thoughts :D
Sorry, can't evaluate Durango players :( maybe at Victor's we can get a small showing

1. Meleemarth - He's too good, **** mindgames
2. Spiritdragon - **** this dude I hate his cheap *** tier whoring
3. LoVo/SDSG - They are both too good
4. Erg - He could become first if he starts mindgaming
5. Peach's Pan/InterimOfZeal - You guys are here mainly due to tourney standings
6. Yang/Chap/Bloshi - You guys are getting there, just needs secondaries for other matchups
7. Nite/Ken - Well you guys don't have any motivation anymore
8. Takumi/Flux/Fury/STK - You WILL improve, just keep at it

Kenny, if you're truly back in the scene, then post so and I'll change some minor placements.
yeah erg can be good if he starts mindgaming but are we gonna wait until then I think David is better than erg and so is Zeal I cant say I am better but I win most of our matches because yeah he's technical but he still does not think

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Ferdi, I'm kind of back in the scene, over winter break I'm gonna get my hands on a working controller and train as much as I can and go to as many smash events as I can, and next year I'll probably start to compete again. Honestly, I've kept up with smashboards ever since I left the scene I just never posted anything. I'm going to post my vote on a few of the rankings based on what I've read on the boards over the past couple of months and based on my experience playing Lovo, Ferdi, and Vic a couple of weeks ago or whenever that was. I hope my word counts for at least a little bit but my rankings will most certainly be a little inaccurate and so I'm only goint to post the top few ranks. Anyways, here it is:

1. SpiritDragon/MeleeMarth
3. Lovo
4. SDSG
5. Peach's Pan
6.Interim of Zeal

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yea but you use Jiggz Chap, against Fox! What kind of **** is that!?! Rest is just too **** über, Also, its midnight so I'll revise later.
Its an even match up jigg dies at like 70 and I also beat him in a Fox Ditto true story.
So now are you gonna tell me LoVo should be above you remember you do use Sheik against him what kind of **** is that

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
David, I challenge you to a mm match for your spot link vs peach

lol
alright, here's a rough outline of what i think about the rankings.

1. SpiritDragon
2. Meleemarth
3. SDSG
4. LoVo
go**** it gets hard here cuz zeal < marranator < bloshi < Erg < chap
but
marranator > erg and so on
w/e
as i see it
david, bloshi, erg, chap are the ones improving. everyone else is not really improving, already below or is getting better slowly.

Oh, and kenny will be in the top 5 for sure if he starts playing and stops johning.

alright well
ferdi wins so he's first
Victor beat jeris last time and prob would do it again so he's here
Jeris beat me so he took third
I beat everyone below me so i'm here.

idk about the improvement of those other boulder people so i left them out.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
David, I challenge you to a mm match for your spot link vs peach

lol
alright, here's a rough outline of what i think about the rankings.

1. SpiritDragon
2. Meleemarth
3. SDSG
4. LoVo
go**** it gets hard here cuz zeal < marranator < bloshi < Erg < chap
but
marranator > erg and so on
w/e
as i see it
david, bloshi, erg, chap are the ones improving. everyone else is below or is getting better slowly.

Oh, and kenny will be in the top 5 for sure if he starts playing and stops johning.
I think LoVo should be like 14th cause this one time he asked me to kiss him and gay people arent good mmmmhmmm

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
i'm not gay
remember
you sucked my ****.:)

don't you have school?

And Ferdi
I challenge you to a smash off.
whoever loses goes to Hell.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
oh, that's tight, your hour long break.

everyone post your rankings and then we can decide on a list that doesn't have something ******** like this
1. guy 1
2. guy 3
3. guy 3, guy 4, guy 5

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
1 spiritdragon
meleemarth
3 sdsg
loVo
marranator/Zeal
Chap/Erg/
Bloshi
Nite

mines hella fancy

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I accept all money matches (lovo using link lol and yang). You guys really can place me wherever because I really don't give a $∆!†

but if you want my opinion, I think it should be:
spirit
melee
SDSG
Lovo
Marronator
Zeal
chap
erg
yang (idk about this one)
bloshi
nite (who would move up if he didn't have a bad day last tournament)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm gonna 4 stock all of you. Eff David being above me. Eff it, I say.

Aside from that, I'm pretty chill with those rankings. Chap, how'd you do the arrows? I wanna use those, they're hot.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Me near the bottom sounds right. I can give most other people in the list a hard time in tourneys but that isn't quite the same as winning. I normally get knocked out of tourneys in the first few rounds.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Possible Smashfest

Atttential all: Would anyone possibly be able to come to a SmashFest at my house on either a monday or a wednesday sometime in the next couple of weeks? I'm thinkin of hosting one, and I usually have Monday and Wednesday off of work. I'm currently trying to get my hours altered so that I actually have some free time on the weekends and if I get a Saturday off or somethin I'll make a post announcing a smashfest for that Saturday. But until then, what Monday or Wednesday could possibly work for most of you guys?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I Don't think im able to actually put ranking on because i haven't really been playing as much as i should have so whatever but im ready to kick some @$$ again

I'll be able to go the same day bloshi plans to go

Ps. Bloshi's top tier :)

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
pretty much anyday works for me kenny.....actually maybe not wensday because i think i might have to pick up my bro at cu boulder. but if u have monday off wanna smash anyways? i need more practice and help -_-

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I know I use Yoshi, but that doesn't change the brutal truth: I suck *** in tournaments. I always get knocked out in the first few matches, despite all of the games being close. However I will get to the point one day where the matches won't just be close, I'll win them. Then you can move me up the rankings.

Wednesday the 20th is what I meant.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hey all.

im in boulder tight now at univirsity by "the hill"

it looks like ill be playing TLHM soon.

if anyone else wants to play just leave your contact info in a PM or something.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
hey all.

im in boulder tight now at univirsity by "the hill"

it looks like ill be playing TLHM soon.

if anyone else wants to play just leave your contact info in a PM or something.
Are you going to CU by the hill? And how long will you be in for? I could play you some time >_>

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
yep, im here till christmas day at least.

i got a car so anytime should be fine if your close by.

my # is (303) 440-3806

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
David/Ben you should set up a small little smashfest this week so that we can give Zenjamin here a good showing of North CO smash scene, also, its winter break and I have very little things to do because my parents always work -.- so I might need to stay over if I want to go.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
David/Ben you should set up a small little smashfest this week so that we can give Zenjamin here a good showing of North CO smash scene, also, its winter break and I have very little things to do because my parents always work -.- so I might need to stay over if I want to go.
ya, I was thinking tuesday after school we could all get together somewhere and play and wot not.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
ya, I was thinking tuesday after school we could all get together somewhere and play and wot not.
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm leaving wednesday night until christmas, so I won't be able to do anything in that time frame.

Ben and I got a wii today :)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey Zenjamin, you should try to go to this thing. I'll try my best to stay as long as I can because my parents will probably leave for work before 6 p.m. at tuesday, so I can show up at like 10 or something a.m. and then leave around 4 or 5 p.m.

And David, we should play smash on the Wii.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, this is going to sound really stupid. First of all, I have school on tuesday. Secondly apperently I'm not leaving wednesday night I'm leaving tuesday after school XD. There's nothing I really can do about it either ;_;. I'll be gone until the 24th too. So I pray I'll be able to do something the 26th or 27th. Yea, it sucks

Edit: Why the **** do we have school monday and tuesday of this week? It just doesn't make sence.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
]ya, ill definitly try to come. but ill still need a time/ address.
i dont even own a gamecube at the moment so im really wanting to get my smash fix

that sucks Marronator, im still good to play tomorrow if anyone else is cool with that. (id like to play a good peach as my friend duha is learning how to play a good peach.)

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Curse you David. coincidentally, I'm leaving on wednesday...

hmm. well, We'll have to see, den. I'll talk to you during Math.

:o and congrats. hook up to the internets and give me your wii #.

Top Bottom