• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i vote rafa except i think peaches pan is better then that i didn't play bloshi but i think peaches pan is better. Yang i think is better the peaches pan though. But what do i know ive only played in one tourny.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
using pichu gets you a romper stomper when you are walking to your car.

but bowser is tight. nothing like pichu.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
These new rankings are bull****. Either that or everybody in CO has gotten so close in skill level that it's hard to call. I myself know that I haven't lost to Chap, and can beat you Tony half the time. Oh well...I'll just get better and show you all!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
why don't you bishes post your rankings if you think they are wrong, it's not like tony can decide it by himself.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
well obviously i cant place ferdi and tony cause i havent watched them play but these would be my only changes...
8. yang
9. chap/marronator

Duha

Smash Journeyman
1. MM
2.Ferdi( never seen play so don't know)
3.SDSG
4.Lovo him and sdsg are pretty even
5. erg
6.tony(never seen you play)
7. nite(never played you)
8. yang
9-10 chap bloshi(if you said you beat chap all the time then i would say 9)

mine is flawed because i haven't played everyone ie ferdi nite bloshi and tony.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
1. Isai
2. Phoenix's finger stylus
3. Superman
4. Akuma
5. Spike(you know from cowboy bebop)
6. The EBA agents
7. Certified gangsters w/ Ergadis, El_LoVo, and MM
8. Jesus
9. Yo mama
10. 7, i mean he 8 9 MIRITE?!? LOLOL CLEVER

On Topic: Semi biased/inaccurate list

1. Spiritdragon/MM
2. SDSG/Bluemycon if he still plays IMO
3. Nite/El_LoVo/Erg
4. Zeal/Bloshi/Peach's Pan/NIN9
5. Chap/Duha/Yang
6. Tim/Zenj/Buz/TLHM
7. Jesus

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol I see my performance at last tournament seriously dropped everyone's expectations on me D: Frankly, I think the C3 rankings are better.

Idk, just something doesn't seem right since I play neck in neck with SDSG and Lovo at tournaments (though they usually do beat me), and beat erg (though he is good ;) )

I guess all I can say for right now is whatever and and the rankings are just not right.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
1. Isai
2. Phoenix's finger stylus
3. Superman
4. Akuma
5. Spike(you know from cowboy bebop)
6. The EBA agents
7. Certified gangsters w/ Ergadis, El_LoVo, and MM
8. Jesus
9. Yo mama
10. 7, i mean he 8 9 MIRITE?!? LOLOL CLEVER

On Topic: Semi biased/inaccurate list

1. Spiritdragon/MM
2. SDSG/Bluemycon if he still plays IMO
3. Nite/El_LoVo/Erg
4. Zeal/Bloshi/Peach's Pan/NIN9
5. Chap/Duha/Yang
6. Tim/Zenj/Buz/TLHM
7. Jesus
QFT. Jesus would be higher, but with Termina banned, he only has DK stages to use his walking on water skills, and most people ban one when they play against him.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
what okay I know I can beat Bloshi Nin9 and Yang
and I also have a better chance beating Nite,SDSG, And LoVo than all of those that I listed

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
what okay I know I can beat Bloshi Nin9 and Yang
and I also have a better chance beating Nite,SDSG, And LoVo than all of those that I listed
chap i know i can beat u too -_-

better chance against lovo probably but i don't think nite or sdsg.

I say we all need to get together and do another round robin type deal again or another tourney soon.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
chap i know i can beat u too -_-

better chance against lovo probably but i don't think nite or sdsg.

I say we all need to get together and do another round robin type deal again or another tourney soon.
what remember when I 2 stocked your *** with fox and you really havent gotten better

and ben I also 2-stocked you with fox son!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Zeal here, and I think a ranking tournament needs to happen sometime relatively soon so we can figure out what's going down. My rankings are kinda inaccurate, I'm sure, and the only way to know who stands where for sure is to do another ranking tournament.

Ben, both the times you played me, I wasn't even awake/warmed up, and I still won the majority (with my Fox being the exception vs Bowser, that was ********. XD).

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Chap why exactly are you the one *****ing when you always say how much you dont care about the rankings. I agree with tony we need to have a round robin ranking tourny to straighten everything out once and for all. . . cause im sick of all this trashtalk behind peoples back of "ohhh i can beat ______ he hasnt really gotten better"

And chap if you think you should be higher then them then ****en prove it by not declining the this tourny and kicking their *****

And takumi lol you cant beat us all foo. . . i pity the foo who says that

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
i want to have a ranking tournament.... i think yang should be at least on the ranking and everyone needs to come to it yeah.... no johnz tony

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ken your gay and i think if we are going to have a ranking tournament, then it should be either 1 week after or 2 weeks after the x-topia NM tournament.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, I've changed the rankings to the top 4. Agree, disagree, you know the drill. A few people and myself have been talking, and we decided people are too content to just be on the top 10. From this point on, top 4 are all that matters, to help Colorado actually get competitive.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The next one on my list is the Smash qualifier for CCCT Mycon. Go here man:

www.ccct2k.com/preCCCT.htm

The winner of the qualifier will win an automatic quarter-final appreance to CCCT in Smash. If you have any questions post up!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nobody wants that, DFG, seriously. Ken's won countless tournaments, but he's never skipped part of the tournament because he did well at another, or a qualifier. That takes the stamina testing out of the tournament. Just have a tournament for cash, and forget the qualifier stuff.

LoVo, I talked to Chap, Nite, etc. Do you agree, disagree, what?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
i'm just saying. next time, you should have at least on person from the top 4 be in on it.
i won't argue though cuz you know, oh well.

is CO-2 still going down.

Top Bottom