• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
wow, why do you guys still have school XD can you host something Ben?

Anyways, I'll be calling you later today Zenjamin so we can try to set something up for tomorrow.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
It's okay, Ferdi will probably sandbag. You'll think you should do well against the rest of us, but we're miles ahead of his sandbagging ***.

When he's sandbagging, anyway.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I can have some people over some time this week, as long as it's not Friday or anything.

Takumi and David, go to smash club tommorow!!!!! Don't forget about it!!!!!!!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
you guys have a smash club? sweet.

also, could somebody please contact me as to whats happening when and where.
because although ive good a good book and other stuff, i dont actually have a gamecube over here. so im looking for a smash fix. it would be cool to improve this break to where i can give nin9 a good challenge.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I don't think David was at school today...

anyways, I'm thinking wednesday morning, then...If nothing else, Zenjamin and I can play each other some before I'm off to Pennsylvania...

Ben, see you tomorrow.
I'll pm after I get home tomorrow, Zenjamin. or just post here.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I don't think David was at school today...
LOL guess what I was doing? Thats right! I was singing! I got to miss first period because of it and I just sung at 3 more occations after school. Just got home and now I have an hour of homework! =D

And I won't be at club tomorrow because I need to leave right after school gets out. But remember to keep the 26/27th open because I will most certainly be able to do something one if not both of thoes days.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
LOL guess what I was doing? Thats right! I was singing! I got to miss first period because of it and I just sung at 3 more occations after school. Just got home and now I have an hour of homework! =D

And I won't be at club tomorrow because I need to leave right after school gets out. But remember to keep the 26/27th open because I will most certainly be able to do something one if not both of thoes days.
I get back on the 27th...>_>; can't keep it open. :(

Bloshi

Smash Ace

David you are too busy. Stop being busy. No, seriously.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey Ferdi sorry I woke up too late to play in the morning. I was ridiculously tired. But it was really fun playing last night, especially your ICs. That was intense!

Other Benjamin and Takumi: You guys have really similar Ganons, that both use down-b too much and not enough fairs or platform dashing. So work on that.

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Hey kids, it's so great to be back. Just played in my first tourney on the 9th, and although there were only 3 or 4 elites out of the 100 or so peeps there, I still won it and grabbed the $250 prize. Now I'm hungry for some truly elite players to sharpen my skillZ (<-- capital Z!) against, so I was wonderin' if there were any smash get-togethers near the new years or anything. I'll be back in Denver around the...hmm...23rd or so, some of you have my number, some do not. Message me or call for plans, yo. I'm eager to place myself on the UBER HAWT RADICAL RANKINGZ CO LOFLSTOPTER list, so give this dirty noob a chance. Y'all can't handle my Docter Falcon skills!

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Well, apparently there was supposed to be a Durango tourney, but a friend in NM called some friends in Durango and had them just bring theirs down here (NM). So it was a combination of both, but only the serious smashers showed up for the NM tourney from Durango. Ironically, they were the only ones who had any skill beyond standard players. If this doesn't make sense, don't blame me, blame Tetris Attack puzzle mode...after that...nothing makes sense. And yeah, I won the tourney, undefeated (gloat!). Go Dr. Falcon!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Other Benjamin and Takumi: You guys have really similar Ganons, that both use down-b too much and not enough fairs or platform dashing. So work on that.
thanks but i think takumi would do better then me aganst better players.
i look for ways to get a combo in, he trys to create ways to get kills in.
i look for a way to spike, he playes it safe and uses the revirse up-air for the kill.

that night helped me out quite abit, from now on ill try to play smart. thanks for having me.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I heard Nite did well, madd props to him, and to everyone else that went. Post results, I'll adjust accordingly. Also, we need to figure out a time for me to smash it up with everyone, so I can figure out where I stand. D=

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok, since the last smashfest and the awesomeness of myself, I think these are the true rankings:

Singles -
#1 Ergadis

Doubles -
#1 Certified Gangsters

meleemarth

Smash Ace
ergadis sucks lol he should never be first. Rafa and jeris and i can **** him in our sleep. Im also pretty sure that ferdi could too. If he won this last tournament, he should go up in the rankings but not all the way to 1st place lol.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Oh hey, i noticed that we still have tony's rankings. I think those need to be changed *cough* cough* i shouldnt be in 4th lol. Atleast i hope so >.>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Small update to the rankings. When I have more time, I'll actually go through and move some people around. I'll let the top 4 stay static, since I haven't played Victor recently, and didn't really get much time to play Ferdi.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
D=

I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE YOU OFF, I LOVE YOU, BUT I HAVEN'T PLAYED YOU IN A WHILE, AND SO I HAD TO GO OFF OTHER'S OPINIONS AND AND AND AND AND AAAAAAAAAAND

;;;_;;;

But yeah.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i think we should find a way just to have 10 people on the list cause two people tied seems kind of lame.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Updated the rankings. Looks like I'm gonna hafta start kicking *** if I don't want 6th.
you mean infiniting like a *****.

here's what i think it should be
1st- Ferdi- Still does the best and wins tourneys.
2nd - MM - Better than everyone below him by a lot.
3rd - SDSG- consistantly places 3rd 2nd
4th - Brown-Nite- got third at the last tourney and beat me.
5th - El-LoVo - is tight
6th - Zeal - loses to everyone above here and some below, but tournament man.
7th - Ergadis- shines
8th - Chap - loses to almost everyone above and sandbags in tournament. (wat a noob)
9th - Bloshi - does good with yoshi
10th - YangFuShang - beats everyone below here.j

I added little explanations cuz i had the time

CG got lucky last saturday.

Top Bottom