• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

meleemarth

Smash Ace
rafa ill at be at your house around 11am to 12pm...So is anyone else coming?

Also, rafa, how about a mm, my doc vs your fox? i was thinking mabe $1?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I don't know if i should, i mean i think i'll win but 1 doller could buy me 2 tacos.
I'll see about it i guess.
Yea i'll do it, i'll give you 4 quarters if you win.

A set?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Well atleast you can get 2 tacos then. Id say if it can buy that much its worth it lol. yeah, it would be a set. If you rather make it even, then pick a character you'd rather play as.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
nah, i'm good, it'll be fun cuz my fox will have its revenge cuz you spiked it with a pill while hanging on the edge.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol i know that was awesome, but my doc vs your fox is a fun match up for some reason. We should ditch our 2v2 teams and join up doc and fox rofl. I wonder if that would work...>.>

lol we could completely counter ferdi and erg cuz my doc would cape erg's cf recovery and you would uair ferdi, shine spike him to death. Or i can cape ferdi all day if you want hehe lol. That and i can tech anything with doc even at 999% NO LIES!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Lol i know that was awesome, but my doc vs your fox is a fun match up for some reason. We should ditch our 2v2 teams and join up doc and fox rofl. I wonder if that would work...>.>

lol we could completely counter ferdi and erg cuz my doc would cape erg's cf recovery and you would uair ferdi, shine spike him to death. Or i can cape ferdi all day if you want hehe lol. That and i can tech anything with doc even at 999% NO LIES!
Thats some cocky **** right there

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Aright bishes i'll see whoever shows up on saturday.
victor just incase you forgot my address
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora, CO 80010

303 367 1463

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol ferdi, im just messing with you guys tho. Im excited to play with both of you this weekend but its true that i can tech anything with doc at 999%.... but ill see you tomorrow!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Sorry about taking so long to get the points up. I will have all the teams up by today and I will have the rest of the singles points up too. Work, Work , Work..

Zoap

Smash Master
if i do come back i would prob need a place to stay or at least shower, I could prob just sleep in the back of my truck if i came :)

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
if i do come back i would prob need a place to stay or at least shower, I could prob just sleep in the back of my truck if i came :)
you can stay at my house with Zeal cause he lives here too because my house has alot of space

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Who are these players Alias:

Jonathan Wong
Christian Castallanos
Tim Webster
Ken Quintanilla
Takumi
Henry Mai
Heibrachi Castellanos
Nick Lefevre
Feith Garcia
Benjamin Burgess

Zoap

Smash Master
Dang i bring ppl back from the dead im just that good :) School is almost done guys maybe i can talk my parents into letting me go out there for a few days :psycho:

Zoap

Smash Master
ill just use sheik cuz yoshi is dumb like that lol unless ur fumi. Lovo remember when we played in tourney lloll i used ganon and sheik and chain threw u back when u werent good. The good ol days :)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Zoap is too good, too good. You probably don't remember me, I was the little asian kid who used to play Samus back when we had tourneys at Kenny's house, your Peach was the one that gave me the first impression of "gay". Props to you :chuckle:

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Dang i bring ppl back from the dead im just that good :) School is almost done guys maybe i can talk my parents into letting me go out there for a few days :psycho:
That would be awsome! You should come to meleemarth's touranment (whenever that is happening during the break).

I know you remember me (or at least you should- I changed my name from peach's pan)

Zoap

Smash Master
i remember u ferdi pants :) u were just starting to use ice climbers when i left.

and of course i remember david i mean he was one of the only good ppl at ndk jeez

Top Bottom