• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so does that mean we're gonna have everyone do a set against everyone at smashfest until everyone has played everyone ever?

how is he the new victor?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
so does that mean we're gonna have everyone do a set against everyone at smashfest until everyone has played everyone ever?

how is he the new victor?
He now preaches the same thing he once said and that kinda stuff

And yes that's what i was thinking

So i will try to be there by ummm 12 or 1

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well we all knew that CO was alright... maybe we're all a little victor on the inside?
lol
I laughed at my joke cuz I suck

ah man, I just realized today is my birthday, mmhmmm :)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Happy ****ing birthday, Rafa!

I'm just sick of Colorado being lazy. I'm not saying we suck, but we REALLY need to improve. Yeah, we're to the point where playing anyone in Colorado that isn't part of our circle is kinda boring and easy (unless we're training them, I have hella fun with that), but we still have a LONG way to go.

I'm for the round robin, just don't force me to do it when I first get there, I want to warm up some, first. Honestly, I think it's the best way to do things, since opinions (including mine) can be a little muddled. Sure, there's not the same kind of pressure, but it'll at least give our panel a better idea of who can actually do what.

I'm not saying Ken and Yang are better than you, but since someone insisted on not playing me until they met me in tournament at C3T, and failed to do so, I hafta go off of what everyone else was saying, until I can play you again. =/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Double-posting to revive the thread. Lulz, I was so pissed.

Hay guyz, we shuld do a ranking turny, now dat we have improved from teh OCz!

And I'm thinking about re-expanding it to top 10, haha.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Alright. Also, we need to figure out who to put on the panel. I was thinking Rafa, Ferdi, Kenny, myself, and ???. I need help guys. Who else plays everyone else on a regular basis and doesn't get owned?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Except I'm the one who started these rankings, I play everyone on a frequent basis (moreso than Ferdi), and 3 isn't diverse enough for a good panel. Most panels have at least 5 panelists.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Tony

I think we need a round robin tourney, to expand the power rankings to something more than 4 or 5, and to have at least 5 panelists for the power rankings. I haven't thought enough on who the 5th panelist should be yet though. Perhaps we'll just decide that after seeing the results of the round robin tourney.

Alchemist

Smash Rookie
Unbelievable that this username hasn't been taken yet(well it is now). Anyways, sounds good, you still got that list of that round robin that had everybody in it Heibrahi/Nite? Can we do something this Friday?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
its in lovos drawing book thing

I can just make it again and where this friday cause im up fot it

plus this might take about 2 to 3 weeks just saying

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, I like the idea of icons and shiz. Would we just use the icons, or would we ask Ferdi to be ferdiculous and make miniature icons/banners for us?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
oVo

All right, so I've been playing Smash for a little over two years and something that has always bothered the shiz out of me is that our ranking list is always some biased piece of ****. So now I'm gonna have to point some **** out.

First thing I'm gonna say is that there is a lot of hate in the smash community. Yea it may be passive but why not just settle this **** with a fight; if you're too much of a ***** *** ***** mother****er to duke it out in an all out brawl, then regulate a boxing match or something. Of course I'm talking about The One, The Only, Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader In Parenthesis Vs tony. You guys talk a lot of **** about each other, most of which is based off of a ****load of nothing. Now then if this were to finally go down I think I would have to give the win to tony. Ever since seeing him beat the **** out of that pedo kid, I've been scared to make him mad cuz he might beat me up too.
-------So seeing as how you guys secretly hate each other and others around you, this makes them start to think, "Hmmm, I don't like that guy cuz his eyes remind me of some huge gay guy so, I think I'll put him below El_LoVo. That's the type of **** we don't need on the power rankings.

Second.... Somebody throw a god**** tournament. Why the **** does nobody plan it or try to get a venue or nothing. Nope, everybody just waits for DFG to host one and the worst and most ******** part of it is that afterward, EVERY****INGBODY complains how there was something wrong with the tournament. They complain with **** like "oh the tv's are too high, the ddr kids are scaring me," or " DFG isn't on smash's nuts". and then you point your ***got finger at DFG saying it's his fault even though he did ****loads more than you to run the tournament.

Third
What is the deal with ***got *** Guilty Gear. It's the gayest game I've ever seen or played. I mean, what's the point of playing that game when you can play: Smash, ANY Street Fighter, Capcom Vs Snk and other games like that, King of ****ING Fighters. Hell, even that karate game for the NES is better than GG. Guilty Gear is so gay that I don't even know how to descrbe. There is nothing to match the gayness of GG so I can't be like "****ing Good is to LoVo as Long Neck is to Brontosaurus". Maybe the name was actually meant to address this fact. GG=Gay Gay. They couldn't make the name GGG=Gay Gay Gay cuz that would't the gayness. Not if G^G could describe the gayness. The abbreviation of the game shows that there is no way to describe in words so that is why the Guilty Gear game is called something like GGXXTSFAJFIA. This shows how frustrated the creaters of the game were about the title and not being able to describe just how gay it was.

Now lets get down to business.... So now, I am going to post what I honestly believe are the rankings for this glorious game SSBM. Now I'm only going to the the top 10 cuz colorado doesn't even have enough players to put on a 20 list. Now the list that most people come up with is this
1st- Ferdi Fergadis
2nd - THE Slip N' Slide Genius
3rd - El_****ing_LoVo
4th - Anthony Michael Phalen
5th - Ergadias
6th - Yang...Fu...Shan
7th - My Name is, I'm Nitezilla
8th - KEN GEEDORAH TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER IN PARENTHESIS
9th - MIKeZ
10th - ????????????/

I think you guys will be suprised at how very wrong this list is. I've always thought is was wrong and that it shoud be changed, but I decided not to say anything cuz people like Jeris and Ferdi would ***** about it. So Here's is the REAL list and I hink you'll be suprised to find Ferdi Fergadis is not in 1st. Here are the top 5 of the ****ing rankings

1st Place
I've thought about this a lot. I've been paying attention to this ****. Who beats who. How they do againts new people. At NM, Zeal took me out of tournament and I ended up taking 3rd place but Ferdi beat Zeal. I had already lost to ferdi in that tournament. At OC3, I owned the **** out of good players like Hugs, M2k, Zarelid, Germ, Taj and even the one and only Cactuar. Now then other people like Jeris, well just jeris did good againts pros. While ferdi failed to stand up to the stress . But throughout all this time, All the hours spent playing, there's been one person who just sandbags all the ****ing time. It's like a mini Isai except they took it a step further and never, EVER tried or tries. This person is smart as well as technical, plus, is not a sore loser. So I decided to give first place to Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader In Parenthesis. That's right, not FERDI, not, JERIS, not even the good *** ZEAL.

2 All right, so I've been playing Smash for a little over two years and something that has always bothered the shiz out of me is that our ranking list is always some biased piece of ****. So now I'm gonna have to point some **** out.

First thing I'm gonna say is that there is a lot of hate in the smash community. Yea it may be passive but why not just settle this **** with a fight; if you're too much of a ***** *** ***** mother****er to duke it out in an all out brawl, then regulate a boxing match or something. Of course I'm talking about The One, The Only, Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader In Parenthesis Vs tony. You guys talk a lot of **** about each other, most of which is based off of a ****load of nothing. Now then if this were to finally go down I think I would have to give the win to tony. Ever since seeing him beat the **** out of that pedo kid, I've been scared to make him mad cuz he might beat me up too.
-------So seeing as how you guys secretly hate each other and others around you, this makes them start to think, "Hmmm, I don't like that guy cuz his eyes remind me of some huge gay guy so, I think I'll put him below El_LoVo. That's the type of **** we don't need on the power rankings.

Second.... Somebody throw a god**** tournament. Why the **** does nobody plan it or try to get a venue or nothing. Nope, everybody just waits for DFG to host one and the worst and most ******** part of it is that afterward, EVERY****INGBODY complains how there was something wrong with the tournament. They complain with **** like "oh the tv's are too high, the ddr kids are scaring me," or " DFG isn't on smash's nuts". and then you point your ***got finger at DFG saying it's his fault even though he did ****loads more than you to run the tournament.

Third
What is the deal with ***got *** Guilty Gear. It's the gayest game I've ever seen or played. I mean, what's the point of playing that game when you can play: Smash, ANY Street Fighter, Capcom Vs Snk and other games like that, King of ****ING Fighters. Hell, even that karate game for the NES is better than GG. Guilty Gear is so gay that I don't even know how to descrbe. There is nothing to match the gayness of GG so I can't be like "****ing Good is to LoVo as Long Neck is to Brontosaurus". Maybe the name was actually meant to address this fact. GG=Gay Gay. They couldn't make the name GGG=Gay Gay Gay cuz that would't the gayness. Not if G^G could describe the gayness. The abbreviation of the game shows that there is no way to describe in words so that is why the Guilty Gear game is called something like GGXXTSFAJFIA. This shows how frustrated the creaters of the game were about the title and not being able to describe just how gay it was.

Now lets get down to business.... So now, I am going to post what I honestly believe are the rankings for this glorious game SSBM. Now I'm only going to the the top 10 cuz colorado doesn't even have enough players to put on a 20 list. Now the list that most people come up with is this
1st- Ferdi Fergadis
2nd - THE Slip N' Slide Genius
3rd - El_****ing_LoVo
4th - Anthony Michael Phalen
5th - Ergadias
6th - Yang...Fu...Shan
7th - My Name is, I'm Nitezilla
8th - KEN GEEDORAH TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER IN PARENTHESIS
9th - MIKeZ
10th - ????????????/

I think you guys will be suprised at how very wrong this list is. I've always thought is was wrong and that it shoud be changed, but I decided not to say anything cuz people like Jeris and Ferdi would ***** about it. So Here's is the REAL list and I hink you'll be suprised to find Ferdi Fergadis is not in 1st. Here are the top 5 of the ****ing rankings

1st Place
I've thought about this a lot. I've been paying attention to this ****. Who beats who. How they do againts new people. At NM, Zeal took me out of tournament and I ended up taking 3rd place but Ferdi beat Zeal. I had already lost to ferdi in that tournament. At OC3, I owned the **** out of good players like Hugs, M2k, Zarelid, Germ, Taj and even the one and only Cactuar. Now then other people like Jeris, well just jeris did good againts pros. While ferdi failed to stand up to the stress . But throughout all this time, All the hours spent playing, there's been one person who just sandbags all the ****ing time. It's like a mini Isai except they took it a step further and never, EVER tried or tries. This person is smart as well as technical, plus, is not a sore loser. So I decided to give first place to Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader In Parenthesis. That's right, not FERDI, not, JERIS, not even the good *** ZEAL.

2nd Place

3rd Place

4th Place

5th Place

Bloshi

Smash Ace
1st Place:
I've thought about this a lot. I've been paying attention to this ****. Who beats who. How they do againts new people. At NM, Zeal took me out of tournament and I ended up taking 3rd place but Ferdi beat Zeal. I had already lost to ferdi in that tournament. At OC3, I owned the **** out of good players like Hugs, M2k, Zarelid, Germ, Taj and even the one and only Cactuar. Now then other people like Jeris, well just jeris did good againts pros. While ferdi failed to stand up to the stress . But throughout all this time, All the hours spent playing, there's been one person who just sandbags all the ****ing time. It's like a mini Isai except they took it a step further and never, EVER tried or tries. This person is smart as well as technical, plus, is not a sore loser. So I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo holmes to bel-air! I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, holmes smell you later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the fresh prince of bel-air

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lawl i love this ****.. Good entertainment for my day. ty sexy ******** mofo's

Edit- whoever made that bigass post up there, talks way to much lmfao omg ok ok jesus lol i cant stop laughin ok lol rofl hahaa jeez ok im done

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well since ken is #1 now i guess i have a real reason to say "I TINK YOO AZ GUD AZ KEN"(in a captain jack french/japanese accent)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Victor you should come back and play, its not as loud without your hilariousness/skills/johns. Oh well, I guess we'll all play Brawl anyways and see everyone ever + more into the smash scene.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Seriously Victor, we miss you.

EDIT: I think we should expand the list back to top 10 for a number of reasons.

1) Newcomers haven't been coming to smashfests lately. We've had to come to them. If they play Ken, it'd be nice for them to know where he stands, rather than knowing he's "not top 4". Same goes for Nite/Yang/Superman/etc.

2) Seeding. This whole time, we've been doing tournaments by regions, or random, or something not seeding. This might account for why Erg has to go against Rafa so **** often. Let's start seeding these *****es. Except Random tournaments. Those should be random.

3) I had more, but I forgot.

-----

Also, I was thinking we could be unique and do a teams ranking/ranking tournament, since CO loves thar teams so much. Up to you guys, though.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
2) Seeding. This whole time, we've been doing tournaments by regions, or random, or something not seeding. This might account for why Erg has to go against Rafa so **** often. Let's start seeding these *****es. Except Random tournaments. Those should be random.

Also, I was thinking we could be unique and do a teams ranking/ranking tournament, since CO loves thar teams so much. Up to you guys, though.
And to stop me from playing Chap and Erg ALL THE ****ING TIME AT EVERY TOURNAMENT EVER. Seriously, how we always have to play each other EVERY TOURNAMENT is ridiculous.

Teams could also be pretty cool. Anywho, fix up the first post so it looks amazing like NM's and Utah's.

And yes, super duper round robin. And seriously, there shouldn't be any "I gotta warm up first" "I wasnt warmed up when I played him" johns. Just play all your matches as fast as possible and as effective as possible. Treat it like one of our tournaments, no friendlies during the actual round robin to speed everything up.

Erg

Smash Cadet
If we do a round robin lets do it for money becouse more people will try, try there hardest
Tony if i win a tournament and not face lovo, then its not a real win
but it gets me mad when i dont play like top 8 before Rafa

and we should get all of us recorded, are matches
to show how goooood we are

Top Bottom