• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I agree on that stance. Fall break is coming up(for me at least) next week, so someone should have a smashfest where we can decide these rankings.

Echoes of reggae comin' through my bedroom wall
havin' a party up next door but i'm sittin here all alone
two lovers in the bedroom and the other starts to shout
all i got is this blank stare and that don't carry no clout at all

KdaXplicit

Smash Rookie
new member from denver, just thought i'd stop by to say what's up. once i get good enough at this game i will challenge yalls. i barely started playing again since the first year it came out.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
No victor isn't playing again, it is just that tony hasn't changed the list.

also I think the most recent videos are me vs ferdi but those are still pretty old
its just a bunch of link vs marth and fox

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
There are some me v mike/tim/nite.

CO's scene has been dead on it's feet since the release date for Brawl. We've had a small revival, but in general, nothing special.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Oh my garr, a new development in Colorado's rankings!

lvl 0. Ferdi
1. Zenjamin
2. McMoney
4. John
7. Textbook Ninja
47. Tony
100. Ferdi
138. MikeZ (oh yeah, 138).
-4. Everyone else ever.

Ferdi edit:

3. MikeZ
4 part 2. Tony
5. Ferdi
100. Ferdi

meleemarth

Smash Ace
zeal, you know how many people randomly aim or msn me because of ths thread. *** lol i forgot who but some guys wanted to start some tournaments in the springs and they msn'd me. I was gonna try brawl out and start over. At first i said no but now i wanna try it. too bad i dont remember the guy.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yea I haven't played Jeris in a while. I don't even think anyone's played Jeris in a while. He's still the best in Melee no doubt that guy's too smart. Does he still play Brawl? Or competitive Mario Kart with the twins lolol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We're trying to figure out where to have it, as my house now has a new addition that I don't wish to cause too much chaos around. Hopefully it should be this weekend if we figure it out.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Our first page replies are godlike omg read them.

Hopefully we'll get a better idea on where everyone place after this tourney. Cause seriously, I don't like how it looks since there's more than one 1st/5th/etc

An interesting idea would be to make a DOUBLES rankings, although I guess this would never work cause we almost always switch doubles partners.

1st and only - Ferdi/lv9fox

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
i dont want to come of as some arrogant ******* but jeris hasnt really improved muched when i recently played him so i say put me in 3rd and let tony keep 4th >.>
Nah mean?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If he doesn't show up to any more tournaments, he'll be dropped off. Also, you have to actually get by me, son.

Ya mean.

Still, at this rate, maybe I'll just put you and Tim as first, and ignore everyone else.

Top Bottom