• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado's Uber-hawt Ranking Thread

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Erg, I agree about you winning without facing LoVo. It'd be nice for you to play someone other than him in your first 3 rounds though, eh? Be better to see you finally take him out (no offense, LoVo, but we've seen how that match goes, time and again, so Erg's become a bit of an underdog as of late, and it'd be cool to see a change). And I haven't faced Ferdi in tournament in how long (NM doesn't count, since that was randoms)?

Ferdi, would you help make our things all hawt and sexy? Maybe we could do pixel dolls (not as gay as it sounds) of each person's character? Alternatively, we could just create mini-banners for each person. Either way, I'm pretty sure you'd be top tier at it.

We'll have a warm-up period of an hour, and from there, we'll proceed to turn all TVs into tourney TVs. We need to get as many people as possible to this, so everyone post when you'll be available up to a month in advance. I'm pretty much open to any Saturday (even Vegoose, which I'm not going to for a few reasons, one of which is being just shy of the money, the other is deciding to be responsible and pay people back, but we need Nite and SGNM to come, so probably not that weekend). Boulderians, we need you to let us know what weekends you can come down, since you're the hardest to get involved. Also, let us know if you could bring a T.V./cube/copy of SSBM/wii/vcr/tapes.

I want to get every single round recorded for this. I'd also like to have a regular tournament and a teams tournament, too. If everyone is up for ALL of that, we need to probably make this a weekend thing, as well as decide how much fees are going to be, and where we're going to host it. And yes, the round robin WILL have an entry fee, so that people can't claim they were sandbagging (though it hasn't been below CO to claim that before during a tournament for money. C3 qualifiers, anyone?). I want this **** to be ****ing serious.

Let's breathe some new life into Colorado's Smash Scene, guys.

Erg

Smash Cadet
we need this things for a right tournament
-week
-house
-money
-people to come
- enough Tvs
-enough GC/Wii
-enough time to warm up
everybody should atleast play 10 matches before tournament

And NOBODY HOG a Tv

Bloshi

Smash Ace
He's not dead, he's just in Chicago. I'm not dead either despite my departure from CO, I just happen to post in CO threads a lot still, and apparently I was upgraded into Tim? See, Kenny doesn't post much anyways, so it only give the appearance of death.

And Nov 24th is like the week before Brawl, so never mind lol. What would be the point of a rankings round robin right before a new game?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh, right! By Chicago, I meant hell. Not like that needed clarification. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH DID I JUS' DIS CHICAGO? CUZ I THINK I JUS' DIS'D CHICAGO!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yep, looks like your statement yesterday just keeps getting more wrong. Off day tomorrow, then a night game Saturday.

Also, for all the asians, know that Kaz Matsui was the reason we won. Asian powa, supplies!

Erg

Smash Cadet
Yep, looks like your statement yesterday just keeps getting more wrong. Off day tomorrow, then a night game Saturday.

Also, for all the asians, know that Kaz Matsui was the reason we won. Asian powa, supplies!
i was joking about The Rockies losing

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi, would you help make our things all hawt and sexy? Maybe we could do pixel dolls (not as gay as it sounds) of each person's character? Alternatively, we could just create mini-banners for each person. Either way, I'm pretty sure you'd be top tier at it.
In order for this to happen, I'd need to know what pixel dolls is, then, we need to all AGREE on either a specific ranking system and add up what we've thought so far and decide on the current rankings. Either way, it really won't be current until we do the round robin, and so that is first in priority. Second is deciding our mains, sure few of us play alot of characters and can play them all very well, however, it would be much more organized in looks AND showcase our different characters, so decide on a main.

Proedit: I googled pixel dolls and I went, "what the **** is this ****?"

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I got the sig a while ago, but I usually just quick reply and don't bother to show it.

Poor, naive Ben. Certainly he may not think it like that, but somewhere...someone does. And it haunts me now.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
IT's not too late!

To come to AZ next week for this tournament! Mango, Forward, and Wobbles will be there. i'm looking for more OOS, 2 MAY come from CO (darkmeow1 and 7734) and we have 5 from SoCal (lucky, mango, mikehaze, tofu, and dehf)

so more OOS would be too good, come on colordadoooooooooo!

October 13th in Tucson AZ
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116274

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Mikezor wants a smashfest to happen tomorrow. Is there one? He's too much of a stooge to ask by himself.

Top Bottom