• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
ohrite

That makes sense

Also, are there any better Marth players to watch than mike? He's good, but I think consistency can kinda be a problem when your strength comes from smoking. Sometimes, mike raaaaaapes, and other times, he kills himself like... twice a match. Isn't Neo really good, or something?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
and no@smashville

Marth can get outta the cg with upb, so the CG shouldn't really be a deciding factor in the banning process, since 80% of the match is gonna be Marth trying to get in and Falco trying to zone.

EDIT: when Falco come in close enough to grab, he also gives Marth a chance to grab. It's kinda the same principle as marth v doc in ssbm. Marth does better just zoning than he does getting close enough to grab, esp since Doc's mileage off a grab is better than Marth's (though not by much, unless @ kill percents).

I guess Marth v Mario would be a better comparison for the grab dealio

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Uh...

So I will be in Colorado around Friday this week, until like Tuesday. Is there anything going on then? I can't promise I will be able to go to it, but if there is something going on somewhat close to where I will be at, I can try to show up to it.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Uh...

So I will be in Colorado around Friday this week, until like Tuesday. Is there anything going on then? I can't promise I will be able to go to it, but if there is something going on somewhat close to where I will be at, I can try to show up to it.
Where you going to be staying? Something tells me somewhere near Chicken Tenders?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
wtf............................. ****in colorado gets all the gifts.

Underload

Lazy
It's usually because we have these weird things called "airports" and "snow".

But this time, iunno. All I can say is I'm pretty hyped for this upcoming 4 day weekend.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will be staying in Winter Park, I believe.

Like I said though, I don't really know if I will be able to play or not while I am there, but if something is kinda nearby I will see what I can do.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I will be staying in Winter Park, I believe.

Like I said though, I don't really know if I will be able to play or not while I am there, but if something is kinda nearby I will see what I can do.
That's about 2 hours from where I live. That's mostly near where DTL and them live... Haha that'd be fun.

Underload

Lazy
Nah man, he's nowhere close to DTL (unless I forgot everything about Colorado's layout). Mostly because there's no roads going straight to Longmont from there. If he's gonna take the time to drive to civilization, he'd be closer to the Lakewood / Morrison / Littleton area than anywhere.

Which means Tranzfeeeeeeest.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Ah.... I just remember going to Winterpark to play in the Jazz festival and then when we returned home, we passed through Boulder or something like that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I already did G&W ditto Dave. I did that back at the Oklahoma tournament a few months ago. It was pretty fun.

I killed him super early with Dthrow to Usmash at the end.

Underload

Lazy
Uhh, a lot from NM. Two cars, last time I heard. Dekar, GG, ZMan, and I don't know who else for sure, but there's more.

As for Kansas, Affinity bought a plane ticket already, I think Fino might come again, but I don't know who else besides those two.

Oh, and Utah isn't sure if they're going. They had a ton of interest, then lost some, then it went up again, now it's back down, iunno.

Darklink's 2 scurred to come, though. So no AZ :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
G&W's Tech Roll is so bad, on Frigate you can Dthrow to Dsmash and it connects regardless of whether you tech roll or not lmao. :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
Somebody needs to hold a smashfest this weekend! I am free Sunday. So if anyone is up for some Brawl please let me know. Going over my matches with Tim and Ferdi I can see what things I was doing wrong and what things I was being predictable on. I still want to work on getting better though. I am aiming for top 5 at FF. Not saying I will. Its just what I am after anyways.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Also, take that back before OoSers think I'm a rageaholic. I can live just fine without my rageahol.

Simpons 4:10

Get it? made it like a bible thing. I'm the ****. My **** smells like roses. Muscular roses. With gigantic *****.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
lol I've never thrown my controller. Ever. Really I don't get people who do that. Get raged and all but controllers break :(
I've been around 4 people so far in my gaming life that have thrown controllers. Pisses me off that most of those controllers thrown were mine. I had to replace a lot of parts in the latest controller thrown :/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had a kid who raged at my school about something in the game and smashed my controller on the tv.

Chipped the TV. Did nothing to the controller.

GC controllers are unbreakable.

Top Bottom