• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The issue is, EFL only wanted 1 smash event. At their last event, we had singles, and the main complaint was that more people who went like doubles, so we figured we'd do doubles. Sadly, at least 1 person from every team ended up flaking, so the only team that showed up wasn't a pre-regged one. I suppose next time we'll just do melee singles as the tourney and have a tv for barwl friendlies.

The tourney on the 6th should be bigger than the king of springs was, but I have no idea what the size will be like. Maybe we'll get back up to 50 if we're lucky.

And ****, that is a lot of red. The red-splosion at the end really makes the scene though. Slayer would be proud of that clip, Tony.

Underload

Lazy
Hopefully, the tourney on the 6th will have 50-60 people at it, but I guarantee it'll be bigger than King of the Springs. NVGA SuperCon's probably gonna be the highlight of the Smash calendar for me. Does anyone know if there will be any kind of tournament in August? There seems to be nothing planned.

Dekar, you need to go you and I can do Diddy dittos and all that good stuff.

Speaking of New Mexico, I would go to Devastation of I could. It's June 19th, which is a good time slot, I'll give it a shot. Maybe I can negotiate something.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
**** that was a lot of red, and although slayer would be proud, eddie is where its at, dude can get like 75% off of a connected 2P as long as he has shadow. and if he has tension he can triple unblockable to IK and loads of crazy ****

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Man, eddie isn't even cool. Slayer has style, Eddie is dead. I stand by my statement.

I think we can all agree that Chipp wet himself in fear upon viewing that video.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, now that it is summer officially, I can now make more smashfests! Maybeee I'll get back into meleee

Also, I'd be needing a partner for CCCT/Supercon (if lunchmeat doesn't randomly show up)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
For which game, dekar? Melee could have maybe 15 or so, if you guys bring at least 5, so 20 total.

Brawl? Good chunk of people, I think.

Did people get ahold of Rafa yet?

Halfro

Smash Rookie
I am pretty frustrated that none of the community leaders bothered to contact me to at least let me know that the tournament wasn't happening. I really don't think we will be doing any more tournaments for smash untill we have all of our own equipment for it. We will remove smash from the listing untill we get all of our own stuff to make sure that the event will be there even if no one shows.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
for NM we have
me
ken
jeris
and one other person that might not go
so tim could be the 5th

the other person might bail. Also we were planning to leave friday.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Game On's doing another Brawl tournament this weekend starting at 4. After talking to the owner about it, they're basically using the rules from yon smash boards. I made a stink about the last one they held and they changed the rules for this one.

There's also a Left 4 Dead Survival tournament too.

http://www.gameondenver.com/events.php

On a somewhat related note, I can finally attend some tournaments now that I have Saturdays free. So. Hooray.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You're right. We need MORE tourneys to happen this coming weekend!

Well, there is the free tourney at that new Gamestop, now that I think about it. Hoo hoo hoo.

Underload

Lazy
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Game On's doing another Brawl tournament this weekend starting at 4. After talking to the owner about it, they're basically using the rules from yon smash boards. I made a stink about the last one they held and they changed the rules for this one.

On a somewhat related note, I can finally attend some tournaments now that I have Saturdays free. So. Hooray.
Looks like I have something to do this Saturday. WHO'S GOING TO THIS. I can bring a Wii / Brawl / Melee if for some reason I need to.

I'm not lying when I say it's less than 30 minutes from me. Hurrah!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
we're not sure about the time yet
I'm thinking 3pm friday

also we have one seat open cuz that one guy isn't going.
so
me
tim
ken
jeris
??????

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
we're not sure about the time yet
I'm thinking 3pm friday

also we have one seat open cuz that one guy isn't going.
so
me
tim
ken
jeris
??????
*raises hand*

But it's sounding really Meleeish... and there's that Brawl tourney here...

I'll go, but if anyone else wants to take the seat for Melee that'd be okayz.

EDIT: There is going to be Brawl right? >____>

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yes, so long as we're going to the NM tourney and not getting hijacked somewhere far away. Hmmm...3pm...I dunno if I can swing that, I do have a jorb =/.

Sidenote: Kash is coming in the morning and we're gonna be chilling until he goes to the concerto at 5 or so, so if people want to come over for brawl, that'd be fine. Can probably show up around 10 or so, but gimme a call if you're coming.

And now, back to cleaning my basement.

Underload

Lazy

Everyone not going to New Mexico should go to this.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Yes, so long as we're going to the NM tourney and not getting hijacked somewhere far away. Hmmm...3pm...I dunno if I can swing that, I do have a jorb =/.

Sidenote: Kash is coming in the morning and we're gonna be chilling until he goes to the concerto at 5 or so, so if people want to come over for brawl, that'd be fine. Can probably show up around 10 or so, but gimme a call if you're coming.

And now, back to cleaning my basement.
Tim, today or tomorrow?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Looking at the post from Underwaterload + Quote from GotenUnderwater:

What the, people are going to New Mexico THIS weekend?

EDIT: Also FluxUnderwater, Tim has informed me he meant today. Curses!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I forgot I posted that after midnight. Whoopsies.

Also, DFG needs to know when we want Melee to happen during the Supercon. Would you prefer Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Or even split it onto different days for singles and doubles. Lemme know.

Top Bottom