• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey Mike, if you could purchase it for me, I could pay you back this week. They're selling it for only $10, so I'd really like to get it, but i have no card. D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hurr hurr, yeah, play 3rd strike. Everyone loves watching chun li whiff normals in the corner to build meter.

PS: Anyone wanna help me clean/play tf2/civ4 on lan today?

L

Lord Ergs

wtf is wrong with that guy.
someone told him his alright then he starts thinking his good or SOMETHING
hahhahahahahahhh

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. UnderLoad, that was you. Good to meet you in person man!! Yhea, the finals were pretty good this weekend. Need to fix a couple of things but I will when the next tournament in SC4 which is C3T. @nd to me is first place loser. :( We will have a live stream for C3T. We do live streams for are big events so this will be no exception.

Underload

Lazy
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. UnderLoad, that was you. Good to meet you in person man!! Yhea, the finals were pretty good this weekend. Need to fix a couple of things but I will when the next tournament in SC4 which is C3T. @nd to me is first place loser. :( We will have a live stream for C3T. We do live streams for are big events so this will be no exception.
Yes, that was me, had a hell of a time getting my feet wet in Street Fighter.

Live stream will be amazing.

Just one question, have you posted a thread in the Tournament Listings forum yet? Because if not, that could get more exposure, either to the live stream or maybe snag a few more OoS attendees.

One last thing that you almost HAVE TO do is to post a thread in the Tournament Discussion forum the day of the tourney / the night before. All you need to do is post a link to the live feed and a start time. Viewer count should skyrocket if you do that.

Dave wants to team with his friend, which is cool, but that leaves me with no partner for doubles yet again. Any takers?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I took so long posting here, but apparently I'm going to a barbeque today, so no smarshfest, sorry mobs. =/

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
ferdi i need you to download znes version 1.42 so we can try to get this working again online, i think i have a pretty good idea on how to get it to work

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
We gotta get the smashfests going before genesis guys, i have a lot of catching up to do in melee me thinks. I got the min' gmaes from bralw I just need the tech skill from MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

edit: also we can still do the cello lessons if you still want to Tony. Let me know.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We gotta get the smashfests going before genesis guys, i have a lot of catching up to do in melee me thinks. I got the min' gmaes from bralw I just need the tech skill from MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

edit: also we can still do the cello lessons if you still want to Tony. Let me know.
Prs to has? Your technicals better have improved since the last time we played, or I won't really be able to help you much with Melee. D: D: D:

EDIT: realized I missed a lot of posts.

BlazBlue not only coming to PS3 but also to 360

also, apparently There's a Sims 3 leak
Welcome to like... 5 years ago.

Guilty Gear goes Brawl?
No. BB has hitstun.

The only thing that matters is when I take your $50 from you at Genesis.

Honestly, do all people in ****ty states have this much of an overinflated ego?
I think you just answered that question X^D

When someone trash talks my region, I represent.
By giving skewed info like saying you ***** norcal in brawl, which, until i talked to them, seemed like a big deal? you bragged about beating a region that doesn't even care for the game. How special are you?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
You guys must be nocturnal or something.

My skills are beast. I perfect wavedash 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time Ganon explodes.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So CO, who's all coming down to Albuquerque's mega smash extravaganza?
If you guys are still planning on going, I'm still really interested.

Can we at least get a smashfest going before Saturday either way? :bee:

Halfro

Smash Rookie
What happened on saturday guys? ;(

SF4 and HD Remix are lame. Focus attacks are bad replacements for parries and HD Remix has lame one button grabs that can anti air if they jump -.-

Go play 3rd Strike on 2df/GGPO =D
You dissed sf4 and hdr for..............................3s?

:psycho:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
wait, rafa is going to NM? can I ride with you? =D

Also, davis is gonna be in town thursday, I might try to get off work early to do some barwl practice, if anyone is interested, I'll keep things updated.

Edit: Halfro, what happened Sat was a rather unfortunate collision of events causing almost every smasher to end up elsewhere. I didn't even get to show up to whoop arse in sf4 =/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXbghYw2vaw&feature=related

That's a whole lotta red.

I'd like to smash on Thursday. Especially some NM scum. D:<

Half, I think we learned that doing a pre-reg doubles only event with smash is actually a bad idea. if one person's teammate doesn't show up, the other has no reason to. Sorry for settin' ya up like that.

I'm thinkin' Melee at the next EFL event would be nice, though. Give us a chance to show off the real game and all that.

Dekar173

Justice Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXbghYw2vaw&feature=related

That's a whole lotta red.

I'd like to smash on Thursday. Especially some NM scum. D:<

Half, I think we learned that doing a pre-reg doubles only event with smash is actually a bad idea. if one person's teammate doesn't show up, the other has no reason to. Sorry for settin' ya up like that.

I'm thinkin' Melee at the next EFL event would be nice, though. Give us a chance to show off the real game and all that.
Singles = pre-reg, but play last
Doubles = pay at the door but play first

This way random scrubs can blame their teammate for how poorly they do in the doubles tourney, and still think they have a shot in singles :D

Also, NM is interested in the tourney happening on the 6th. What do you think the turnout is looking to be like?? =O

Top Bottom