• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Helloooo! InterimOfZeal and Timotee you guys have a place to stay (my house) for Devastation. Are you guys still coming? PS is Colorado Cutthroat on June 5th worth going to? I want to come but need the rides and stuff. Or if you prefer that I stay in AZ I will be sad but can handle it :(

Underload

Lazy
Helloooo! InterimOfZeal and Timotee you guys have a place to stay (my house) for Devastation. Are you guys still coming? PS is Colorado Cutthroat on June 5th worth going to? I want to come but need the rides and stuff. Or if you prefer that I stay in AZ I will be sad but can handle it :(
I think it's worth it if you want to drive. ~5-6 hours for about a 32 man tournament, you can choose.

Oh, btw, no EFL because I don't have a partner and just don't feel like coming. Cutthroat is my next tourney, for sure.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
A couple of misconceptions there, Underload. Dook is from AZ, but he gets free air travel.

DOOOOOOOK! It'd be awesome to see you sir, but underload is right about the size, most likely. I doubt the June 5th tourney will be huge, so if you only want to hit up CO for one tourney this summer, the Supercon in July would be the better choice. But if you just want to come hang with the cool kids, you're always welcome!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Timotee: Sweet! 99% of the reason I want to come is to hang with the cool kids. So far my schedule is open. I might be in Barcelona that weekend but if not I really want to come. I will keep you updated. Thanks!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Kenny or Underload could team with you tomorrow, Yang.

And yeah, I was thinking about having a gamefest at my place monday. Brawl/melee/sf4/gg/assorted ds fun times/RISK/betrayal. Would people be interested, y/n? Would someone help me clean my basement? =D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Waiting on this stupid medical bill.

My two meds im tanking only costed like 4 a bottle. But the doctors wanted to take an xray of my chest because at the time I was coughing up blood.

So I hope it isnt too high. Need to call Peaks Vista today to see how they will handle the situation.

Meds seem to be working also. Just a wet cough now, like a normal cold. x.x
That is exactly why I haven't gone to an ER. There is no way I could afford anything there.

Underload

Lazy
alright thats cool
I'll team with you, Yang. Dave has to work tomorrow, so I don't have a partner. Otherwise, I'm seriously going to team with a level 9 MK.

ORRRR I may just not go.

Edit 1: Also, DancingFighterG posted this on the AiB page for C3T.

DancingFighterG wrote at 9:38 AM on May 21, 2009 :
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up people!! We are trying to break our record this year with having over 100+ Smash players for this event. Last year we had 80 so let's break that record. Spread the word and let's make this the largest C3T ever!! Don't forget to pre-register. Registration closes the Wednesda before the event!!

Um, 80 people? Is this propaganda, or was there seriously a Smash tourney that big? Even 40-50 is huge for me, but 80-100?!

Edit 2: ;D

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Level 9 mk sucks! But it's better than some people's mk D:

I will not be at EFL tomorrow, I got ***** by work.

Dook, can you house me in AZ?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
lvl 9 mk beats me in mk dittos. But dfg is telling the truth, our first big brawl tourney had 82 people I believe.

Who all is wanting to go to devastation nation?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Last...march? may? Something like that. Jeris won. Shocker, I know. (Spoilers: then he got jv 4 stocked in crews by me)

Aaaanyway, tomorrow the tourney starts at noon, so get there before that. friendlies start at 10:30, I'll try to get there around then, but I dunno if my wii/brawl will be working, so we'll see. See you guys then.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey guize, I won't be making tomorrow. Can people bring T.V.'s and shiz, and tell Halfie I'm sorry?

I would help tim, but I'm still scared from the last time I found one of Tony's donation band-aids
It's not too bad compared to the stench of SteveDon

I am having major problems with this Sin and Punishment game I got off the shop channel. has anyone here beaten it?
That game is wicked hard, but fun. Just keep at it. I haven't beaten it yet, but I've only played it twice.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, EFL only wants to have 1 smash tourney, and more people wanted doubles than singles. After today, we probably won't have to worry about it anymore.

Ravin

Smash Lord
He told police he wanted to kill himself because he was 2m yuan ($293,000 or £184,000) in debt following a failed construction project, the China Daily reported.

Traffic around the bridge was stopped for five hours while officers tried to coax Mr Chen to safety.

Retired soldier Mr Lai at first volunteered to try to talk Mr Chen down but was turned away by police, Xinhua said.

Mr Lai is said to have then broken through the police cordon, climbed to where Mr Chen sat, greeted him with a handshake - and then pushed him off the edge.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Tim, I'm down for Devestation, only thing is I need to recheck the dates for it because I will be in Las Vegas on the 17th for UNLV orientation and then I'm gonna play in that tournament there, so I am gonna try to make it back before whenever we are riding down for Devestation (should we go).

I really should double check dates and shiz.

T

talarq

So I'm back in the Springs again for awhile. How many competitive Brawl players do we have here? Does anyone want to get together? I don't think I can host anything down here :(

Underload

Lazy
So I stuck around EFL from 2:30 till 6. Pretty bad, but there's a good side to it as well.

DFG was kind enough to lend me a PS3 controller so I could play Street Fighter 4 for the first time. Got my **** rocked by a guy whose name I never asked for. SF4 = too fun. Then I watch SF4, SC4, and HDR Grand Finals, those were pretty intense.

I wish there were other Smashers there so I could hook up my Wii and play some Melee / Brawl for fun. Oh well...

EDIT: Just came into my head, why the hell don't we have live streams at these tournaments? C3T will have a decent to really good attendance, so a live stream would hype things up out the ***. Even I could get a stream set up, if somebody could bring a capture card.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
DFG was kind enough to lend me a PS3 controller so I could play Street Fighter 4 for the first time. Got my **** rocked by a guy whose name I never asked for. SF4 = too fun. Then I watch SF4, SC4, and HDR Grand Finals, those were pretty intense.
SF4 and HD Remix are lame. Focus attacks are bad replacements for parries and HD Remix has lame one button grabs that can anti air if they jump -.-

Go play 3rd Strike on 2df/GGPO =D

Top Bottom