• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
The special edition is 80 bucks, the normal version is 60 for ps3 and 360, but 40 for pc.

*edit 2 irresponsibly placed earlier in sequence*

Also, there are five or six different controller schemes. Ryu, Akuma, Chun-Li, Ken, and Blanka

*Edit*

So, we gonna chill the fightin' games out today?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
So it turns out that Kaze's skills all come from when Peachi plays instead. Turns out she has a really mean Pink Gay Indian, and I lost many rounds to it. She's TOO GOOD.
Oh snap! I wanna play peachies gay indian :(

See you guys tomorrow around noons.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone.

Brawl + is amazing, TvC is arousing, JamJam gets free buritos, and I need to make Utah play HDR!

Also, the mods are idiots and nobody likes them.

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
I hear you *****es are good at this Street Fighter ****. Well I challenge you all. I'm better than that Jam Jam and especially that Eli kid....

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I hear you *****es are good at this Street Fighter ****. Well I challenge you all. I'm better than that Jam Jam and especially that Eli kid....
But not up for beating Steve and I in Left 4 Dead, instead quitting out right before the final level. I understand completely!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Invites plox

*edit*

Nevermind. I honestly don't feel like waiting.

Casa Bonita wednesday though.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Tim loses to everyone in cammy dittos. Just something reliably randomly truthfully random.

*edit*

Sorry that I didn't join your game when you invited me, I had halos :(

*edit 2*

And Tony loses against bisons.

E

Erglib

how are you guys posting 2 hours in the future hmmm???

--- LoVo

I did it too!

it must be erg's stupid settings

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make sure that people know about the brawl tournament and have signed up. We are gonna close sign ups to brawl when the cap has been reached. Here is what i have so far:

BRAWL:
1. SDSG
2. Grizzly
3. Spirit Dragon
4. Fluxus
5. BrownNite
6. Timotee
7. Dave
8. Cliche
9. The Marronator
10. Izzy
11. Meno
12. Ryuudo
13. El Lovo
14. Moblin
15. Kyoshiro

If anyone else is joining, please let me know. Also, I havent got confirmation from some of the first seeded players, do they come to these boards? If not does anyone have a way of contacting them?
Thanks.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ferdi is SpiritDragon, and Jeris doesn't come to these boards. As for second seed, you can choose between Flux, Tim, Khadir, and prolly Nite/Me. Lemme talk to some people, and I'll see if we can get you more accurate rankings.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, Wednesday around six or so will be casa bonita time. Whoever goes goes, call me for more information tuesday, meaning tomorrow. If you're going or plan on going of course.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make sure that people know about the brawl tournament and have signed up. We are gonna close sign ups to brawl when the cap has been reached. Here is what i have so far:

BRAWL:
1. SDSG
2. Grizzly
3. Spirit Dragon
4. Fluxus
5. BrownNite
6. Timotee
7. Dave
8. Cliche
9. The Marronator
10. Izzy
11. Meno
12. Ryuudo
13. El Lovo
14. Moblin
15. Kyoshiro

If anyone else is joining, please let me know. Also, I havent got confirmation from some of the first seeded players, do they come to these boards? If not does anyone have a way of contacting them?
Thanks.
i wanna play brawl/gg

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright, since I'm moving in a couple of days I'm gonna give a shout out to my buddies here in Colorado that visit this thread.

Tony: You've got to be, hands down, the most helpful smasher in all of Colorado. When anyone asks a question or wants to get better in any way, you offer help. Stay classy.

Tim: The guy who's willing to do anything with anyone. You probably, most likely, and almost definitely have the best E-Humor out of anyone on the smashboards.

Jam Jam: What can I say? Jam's the friendliest guy in the whole community. His **** talk is all in good fun, and he never talks behind anyone's back. Also, he went to wings.

Steve: Steve is my hero, he brings pizza, calls me for stuff, and was always up for a good round of Rochambeau. Though I never did crush you at settlers of katan. Your smash improvements were very noticeable by me, seriously, I don't care what the other smashers say, your Yoshi is a sexy beast.

Kaze & Peach: Can't separate you two, since you're all in one. Good times when we played in boulder Kaze, as well as when peach came over to steal you from us :mad: DAMMIT PEACH! Anyhow, hopefully we'll play some stuff on Xbox Live sometime.

Dave: You're named after your cat Maron, and it gives me lols . I don't know you all that well, but I like you. Keep working on your school shiz, you're further along the path of life than most of the smashers in terms of getting a career.

Everyone Else: I hate you with every fiber of my being :mad:

But in all seriousness, you guys made the scene. Ferdi invited me first off, always rambled about comebacks, got his alts deleted, and always brought Youtube videos. Nite was the first to openly tell me he hates me, and Erg is the spamming ****** that somehow makes you giggle once in a while.

Keep up the good work CO, and maybe I'll see you at a tourney someday.

Top Bottom