• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
That picture is from Air Gear, the 13 year olds wet dream manga.

*edit*
Hey guys we should get a big pit and fill it with pudding. Then have a wrestling match in it.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So uh, Guilty Gear's hot sexy cousin Blazblue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiXL6NWzVXM&feature=related

So cool looking, me just getting into the GGXXAC scene makes me want to get this =D And omg, the beginning is waaaaaay too similar to Sol vs. Ky, along with the Big *** sword vs. long *** sword thing they had. They even have the rogue appearance vs the royalty appearance. Iron even looks and plays like Potemkin, big heavy character with POT BUSTER!!! Even the "finish" looks like "slash". Finding similarities all over xD

Newer vid from SBO

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1217362_1124.html

Seriously, those character designs are godlike.

PS3 Exclusive.

Ferdi edit: 2nd vid has more familiarities such as Chipp and Eddie. New characteeeeeeeeeeeeeeerz, FINISHEEEEEERS :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

more vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JVZihwaBOg

Just realized it but the songs are spectacular!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm hoping it wont be PS3 exclusive. But the Wii can't handle the graphics, so 360 has a chance, plus M$oft has tons of money. I was kinda pissed when ToS went to PS2, I don't remember many things that was exclusive only but moved, just now I remember Viewtiful Joe to PS2, and Okami to Wii. Maybe more that I forgot.

I probably love the game most cause it's a cool 3d anime style fighter. I heard that GG and this and how ARC sytem makes their characters look so good is by drawing in an anime style. Then something making it big then resizing it so all the details can be put in, I forgot it.

Ferdi edit: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5009

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Why couldn't the Wii handle it?
The Wii can handle graphics like that? Maybe I'm overestimating the game and underestimating the Wii? Doesn't matter, Wii sucks.

Ferdi edit: Forgot to mention Ragna totally reminds me of Dante from Devil May Cry. And Tager reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist for some reason, probably Scar.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
The Wii can handle graphics like that? Maybe I'm overestimating the game and underestimating the Wii? Doesn't matter, Wii sucks.

Ferdi edit: Forgot to mention Ragna totally reminds me of Dante from Devil May Cry. And Tager reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist for some reason, probably Scar.
Yeah, Pretty sure that's exactly what is happening. Not that the game looks bad but those aren't any ground breaking graphics.

And the reason that Ragna reminds you of dante is because it's pretty much a common anime stereotype. Not that it's bad, just pretty common. 2 Main people, one wears red and has a huge *** sword, the other wears blue and has some kind of Katana (or something similiar).

I need to try GG, I've been playing tons of SC IV lately, but that's the most frustrating game I've ever played. And it's starting to make me hate all fighting games lol.

I heart my wii. But I heart my pie more.
I did heart my Wii, but if Nintendo doesn't shape up soon then I won't be anymore. It's a sad day when I say my most anticipated Nintendo game is one staring Wario. Other than Wario Land Shake it nothing coming out on the wii even looks remotely interesting.

I have to admit that Bazblue game looks pretty awesome. I'd Main that Ragna guy just because I like red and big swords.

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Oh... great, when I leave you start talking about Blazblue >.<

BTW it is the best game ever, hella fast and fun. It's amazing what you can combo into, but it doesn't play like Melty Blood. It is a lot like Guilty Gear, but less stiff. And the graphics are AMAZING and forcing widescreen is sweet!

As of right now there is NO console conformation. The Japan and American arcade release is November, so we will just have to hope and pray that it comes out for the x-box >.>

If I didn't need money to move, I would have gotten a PCB of this... it's that good.

-koikaze on Peach's account.

Taokaka is hella pwnage.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Today is tuesday, Magus. Wednesday is the day that DFG has get togethers.

Calendars: not just for breakfast anymore!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Well sorry for asking? Jeez been pretty busy with school and work, didn't think it would be that big a deal to ask -.-

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
YAY we need someone to marry us...hmm......i'm looking at................................................

NITE you are the perfect choice, be-wed us!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
BlazBlue looks AMAZING! I am already in love with Litchi Faye Ling, and thus, I personally call dibs on her.

LMAO @ The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning. Rebel 1! ACTION! if this is PS3 exclusive, we should pitch in to buy a PS3. Mmhmm.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Oh... great, when I leave you start talking about Blazblue >.<

BTW it is the best game ever, hella fast and fun. It's amazing what you can combo into, but it doesn't play like Melty Blood. It is a lot like Guilty Gear, but less stiff. And the graphics are AMAZING and forcing widescreen is sweet!

As of right now there is NO console conformation. The Japan and American arcade release is November, so we will just have to hope and pray that it comes out for the x-box >.>

If I didn't need money to move, I would have gotten a PCB of this... it's that good.

-koikaze on Peach's account.

Taokaka is hella pwnage.
I hope it comes to PS3 personally. When it comes to fighting games I think the dual shock is easily my favorite controller. The 360 controller is pretty much the opposite. I don't like it at all for fighting games. It's great for shooters though.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
I hope it comes to PS3 personally. When it comes to fighting games I think the dual shock is easily my favorite controller. The 360 controller is pretty much the opposite. I don't like it at all for fighting games. It's great for shooters though.
That is why they made adapters.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
^True story. Adaptors ftw. Also, yeah, we have wings at 7 every tuesday. I don't have much time for anything else since this is my last semester. It's better when people LIKE going, if I have something at my place on a tuesday, then I'm going to wings. Then I'm sleeping with Tony or Steve, one of the two.

Top Bottom