• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Target employees go to walmart for their low low prices, their 5% discount just isn't enough.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi and Nite,

Champions of competitive co-operative Ikaruga.

We don't ever get hit, ever.

Ferdi edit: L4D winning team = Me, Mike, Jamaal, Yang.

Also, apparently D2 imbues CAN produce godly ****, look at this!

Pretty **** impressive, imagine if you got things like 2skill, 3light, 3chainlight, 3lightmastery, and stat mods. ****ing crazy. Imagine FOH sticks and stuff from that.

And Tony, where and are you getting those converters? Cause I might give you money to get me PS2 controller converters so tell me before you buy them for your arcade stick.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I'm still playing D2, so if you guys want to add Demolisho to your lists, do so.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Ferdi and Nite,

Champions of competitive co-operative Ikaruga.

We don't ever get hit, ever.

Ferdi edit: L4D winning team = Me, Mike, Jamaal, Yang.

Also, apparently D2 imbues CAN produce godly ****, look at this!

Pretty **** impressive, imagine if you got things like 2skill, 3light, 3chainlight, 3lightmastery, and stat mods. ****ing crazy. Imagine FOH sticks and stuff from that.

And Tony, where and are you getting those converters? Cause I might give you money to get me PS2 controller converters so tell me before you buy them for your arcade stick.
yeah thats alright i guess. Btw........

[I love it when you call me big pop-pa] tipper
Throw your hands in the air, if youse a true player
[I love it when you call me tipper big pop-pa]
To the honies gettin money om nom nom playin *****z like dummies
[I love it when you call me tipper big pop-pa]
If you got a gun up in your waist shoulda stuck with sonic please don't shoot up the place
Cause I see some ladies tonight we just got a real match who should be havin my baby
Bay-bee

omg i am a genious. Congrats on getting the job. Now u will have the skills to pay the bills. Also demo do u play ladder?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I no longer own brawl, traded it in towards my second copy of Final Fantasy 7 ((that way I don't have to open my original copy))

korgoth

Smash Rookie
not to me man i like my burgers not all greasy and cheesy, well cheesy is good but got tired of mc d's after goin there for school like almost every day... the spicy mc chicken isn't bad though.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Winners of the pansy award: MikeZ and Nite. For not reading the description of what we were doing and wussing out of wings.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Demo, think we might get a little boxing in next Tuesday, if we meet up? I'd really like to start learning. Was hella fun, even when I was getting mah *** sucker-punched by Taj.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I don't really remember a whole lot since I'm out of practice, I can give a few tips but it'll be fun to just whack each other.

*edit*
Who's hosting tomorrow?

*edit*
It'd be good to get a boxing partner so I could get better as well, so yeah.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I need the link to download it at... I'm too lazy to look myself. Ferdi help?
After I get back from school.

I watched all of those already, and I agree that the Rockman one is the best, I have the original favorited somewhere. Come to think of it, I guess its a good thing that Megaman didn't get in brawl cause then he'd be in a ****ty game.

Ferdi edit: Video I made real quick,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDclWmDPOO4

FRAPS lowered the game speed to like 1/10 of what it actually is

Magus use to be good..... till he sold his copy of Brawl.
thats what we did but for halo

Demo, think we might get a little boxing in next Tuesday, if we meet up? I'd really like to start learning. Was hella fun, even when I was getting mah *** sucker-punched by Taj.
**** that muay thai is what i do mmhmm much better

An excellent question. I nominate...

DOOM ♥

Also, anyone up for some WFC RITE NAO?!? I wanna work on mah new mane.
fixed

I thought you traded it in for FFVII?
lulz
Another much clearer much faster vid I just made, and by much clearer I mean in the speed apartment. More commentaries.

Where the hell is everyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1vdoshdvc
hey are you coming to my party

oh and tony its ok then

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Magus and Ken, we all know you hate brawl. Some of us N00bs like it, so shut yo mouths.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I didn't say anything other than that I think it's a bad game. I could go into more detail, but you might get your panties in a bunch demo!

Top Bottom