• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
We have wings tomorrow at 7, so I guess if you wanna come down to my place to play some games and then go for wings (40 cents a wing on tuesdays), I'm down. Though I'm sure it'd be better at Kai's, don't know how he feels until he meets you though.

Of course, after we eat the delicious wings we'd head back for more awesome. I have 2 TVs a wii and a PS2, so that should suffice, unless you have special stuff.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Ferdi the CD was The Postal Service - Give Up I think, it was either that or a Shins album that I cant remember the name of right now.

Also what time is the thing tomorrow going to be going on?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We have wings tomorrow at 7, so I guess if you wanna come down to my place to play some games and then go for wings (40 cents a wing on tuesdays), I'm down. Though I'm sure it'd be better at Kai's, don't know how he feels until he meets you though.

Of course, after we eat the delicious wings we'd head back for more awesome. I have 2 TVs a wii and a PS2, so that should suffice, unless you have special stuff.
I'll see if I can scrounge up some money. I hafta call my "employer" and see when I'm getting monies.

Huh whats going on at my house?
I was talking to ravin lol
is their some smash thing tomorrow or something?
LMFAO! SMASH?!? THIS GUY!

Nah, Smash may or may not make a guest appearance. I'd rather it be all GG, though.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
It was The Postal Service or Death Cab Ferdi. BTW I'm really bored so I'm going to re-download Maple now.

Edit: New Server - Yellonde

Double EXP until September 9th! That means I quit September 9th.

My name'll be Mikegadis or Rovo depending on what is taken (possibly even Mikegadig). If anyone wants to join me then yeah just say.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Edit: New Server - Yellonde

Double EXP until September 9th! That means I quit September 9th.

My name'll be Mikegadis or Rovo depending on what is taken (possibly even Mikegadig). If anyone wants to join me then yeah just say.
old old old, FP mages and Hermits exploit on bigfoots 15levels per hour etc.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I'm off to the east coast this saturday, so bye fer now. I'll get good at melee while I'm gone or something. have fun with bridget.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Come over today around 4-5 or so to get some good gaming time in. I don't have GG, but I'm assuming you mean for the PS2. So bring a copy and a controller because I only have one.

Addy is 18113 e. weaver dr, aurora Co. 80016. Cerealsy, the wings will be awesome.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tight, thanks, Demo.

Everyone ever, we can meet at my house around 2-3, then carpool over to demo's after that. Bring full set-ups, if you can. TVs, VCRs, tapes, wiis/ps2s, the works.

As always, bring your own controller. I'll share my arcade stick with anyone wanting to learn it for GG, but I REALLY hate sharing my ngc controller.

We'll have GG, Arcana, KoF 98 UM, and some smashums. This is gonna be the ****, guize.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Tight, thanks, Demo.

Everyone ever, we can meet at my house around 2-3, then carpool over to demo's after that. Bring full set-ups, if you can. TVs, VCRs, tapes, wiis/ps2s, the works.

As always, bring your own controller. I'll share my arcade stick with anyone wanting to learn it for GG, but I REALLY hate sharing my ngc controller.

We'll have GG, Arcana, KoF 98 UM, and some smashums. This is gonna be the ****, guize.
I liked your old avatar picture. Mew fits you so much better :lick:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Oops, sorry Marrinator. I forgot about yaz D;!

You can stay in our room if you want, Ravin. Right now, we have about 4 people confirmed, and we're all pretty wild guys (people I used to DDR with, when we were younger :p.) We'd be splitting the costs, so it'd be pretty cheap, if you don't mind sleeping on the floor :p.

Also, we might be up early into Saturday/Sunday morning, giving out pie like we always do. (3:14 = Pie time!) So if you hate interrupted sleep, then you might wanna make a better choice. xD I guess I'd have to check with the main guy to see if we have room for more people, if you accept, because we're both sort of "recruiting" for our room.

Also, if anyone else wants to join us for Pie Time, the might do one in the afternoon on Friday/Saturday, make sure you get a Shy Guy look going on. Some sort of white mask, red shirt, black pants (well, blue won't kill, either,) and a pie of your choice to give out.

Ok guys the anniversary of the day you guys were blessed with my greatness is ******* up (lulz) and im going to have a tournament this Saturday

Big Money tournament at Big Geedorah's house / birthday party

there will be delicious cake :D

and drinks (bring some if you can )

the tournament is melee not brawl cuz i dont like it, MLG rules 18$ entry fee and i would like it to start at 3 i will need you guys to bring set ups becouse i only have 2 tv's and no wii's or copies of smash
18$ becouse thats how old i am turning and i wanted to do something gay about it :D

so i would like to know who can come to this

it also never hurts to get a fuking birthday present that would be nice

my address is 3800 S. atchison way Unit A Aurora CO. 80014

Ok guys the anniversary of the day you guys were blessed with my greatness is ******* up (lulz) and im going to have a tournament this Saturday

Big Money tournament at Big Geedorah's house / birthday party

there will be delicious cake :D

and drinks (bring some if you can )

the tournament is melee not brawl cuz i dont like it, MLG rules 18$ entry fee and i would like it to start at 3 i will need you guys to bring set ups becouse i only have 2 tv's and no wii's or copies of smash
18$ becouse thats how old i am turning and i wanted to do something gay about it :D

so i would like to know who can come to this

it also never hurts to get a fuking birthday present that would be nice

my address is 3800 S. atchison way Unit A Aurora CO. 80014
omg i forgot i had this account. Btw whenever sonic says "your too slow" well uh.....speed limit 75.........**** THAT. i'll probably come to this. ANOTHER TIME FOR SOME MAPLE FEVER?

korgoth

Smash Rookie
well i might go ,have work durring the day. i wont do the tourny though cus i dont feel like losing 18 moneys but i'd hang and play for fun. still gotta see what i'm up to though that day

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Good fun gais, wings and trivia were fun, and we do do wings every Tuesday at 7, whether you come or not it's cool. Overall it was fun, especially bomberman, which Tony isn't the best at. Friday will be bigger though, so more TV's. Whoever is hosting it, that is.

Also, What the hell? I had over 13 people show up for smash, big turn out from what I thought was going to be 5.

Thanks for coming over. It may be my paranoia, but sorry if I wasn't very hospitable, but, uh, you can't cuss at my house. I told you guys beforehand and had to constantly remind you. Luckily for me, my mother didn't hear it, she gets offended (not as bad as my dad does, and I wasn't kidding about him kicking you out, I'm lucky he lets me live here). I feel really lame for having to say this, It's like I'm a kid when I'm the second oldest in the group, but I have no control over this house and I'm "allowed" to have you guys over. So next time please learn to control your words. It'll help you in the real world as well.

*Edit*
Lovo, it was good meeting you finally.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Good fun gais, wings and trivia were fun, and we do do wings every Tuesday at 7, whether you come or not it's cool. Overall it was fun, especially bomberman, which Tony isn't the best at. Friday will be bigger though, so more TV's. Whoever is hosting it, that is.

Also, What the hell? I had over 13 people show up for smash, big turn out from what I thought was going to be 5.

Thanks for coming over. It may be my paranoia, but sorry if I wasn't very hospitable, but, uh, you can't cuss at my house. I told you guys beforehand and had to constantly remind you. Luckily for me, my mother didn't hear it, she gets offended (not as bad as my dad does, and I wasn't kidding about him kicking you out, I'm lucky he lets me live here). I feel really lame for having to say this, It's like I'm a kid when I'm the second oldest in the group, but I have no control over this house and I'm "allowed" to have you guys over. So next time please learn to control your words. It'll help you in the real world as well.
aww i wish i went but i was really tired and i slept -_- but i'll go next time

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Seriously guys, learn to control your mouths.

Also, I won one set, and lost one. It's just that the one I lost, I lost by a LOT. I got teleport gayed sooooooo many times that set. D:

Ken, I prolly can't afford the Melee tournament. How about I just try mah bestest to get you a birfday gift, instead? :D!

No guarantees, though. We hafta see what happens wif mah ticket tomorrow.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
omg i forgot i had this account. Btw whenever sonic says "your too slow" well uh.....speed limit 75.........**** THAT. i'll probably come to this. ANOTHER TIME FOR SOME MAPLE FEVER?
Yeah... JCASB and Fergadig. Yellonde. Mesos?

And ok here is your toilet paper since there is nothing good and someone (I can't remember who) told me to change it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It's not bad, depending on which one you play. We're pretty terrible at Melee now, but some of us are alright at Brawl. If you wanna get into GG, all the cool kids are doing it.

Top Bottom