• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
anyone want to wifi? pretty bored outta my mind.

Also, could someone PLEASE post DFGs house information for the GG fest tonight, I can't find it on any of his recent posts.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, i'm gonna start Age of Conan and see how it is, if anyone wants to join me tell me. Or if someone has anything to say bout the game before I do that'd be helpful to =P

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i'm gonna start Age of Conan and see how it is, if anyone wants to join me tell me. Or if someone has anything to say bout the game before I do that'd be helpful to =P
from what i heard age of conan is really ****ty, 3 guys i know quit because it was so buggy but that was a lil while back but i mean u could try it.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ya I mean why not, I just wanna try em all out.

plus it's brand new, of course there's gonna be a lot of bugs.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Really? Because I remember the days when I could catch a missingno, and access debug modes in almost every game.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Great belt or greatest belt?

Yea I still play. But seriously this belt is pretty **** good IMO, more FHR than dungos, godly life, 24 mother****ing strength!(thats like a free equipment slot), and **** good res overall. Low str req too. Man D3 and SC2 is going to own so hard, anyone that DOESN'T get it sucks IMO.

korgoth

Smash Rookie
hey!
I got back into smash well mostly brawl and have been playin random people i met online and my brother, but i'd like to hang out with you guys again sometime and smash. I'll add all you guys on wifi. oh ye, and this is that jabberwocky guy or marcel or whatver you remember me as. Oh and if you could add my brawl code to the front page, its 2750-0789-5926

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Why not play some Melee your Sheik wasn't bad...
MELEE?!@?!@! who plays that game.......

Now there is this really cool game i heard about called super smash marth dittos with 1 stage called FDizzle. Now that is a very good game. Also nice to hear from u again brian we should smash it up!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll still play both, because I'm not a prick, but if you wanna online you gotta IM me or the like, since i never remember there is online, so I never get on randomly.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Dude, I got sick from all the random day and a half of rain.

it feels like i'm in Seattle.

oh and Yang, i'm pretty sure Ferdi isn't going cus he's on some family vacation thing.

korgoth

Smash Rookie
I'll still play both, because I'm not a prick, but if you wanna online you gotta IM me or the like, since i never remember there is online, so I never get on randomly.
I am not a prick!!!! lol i'd play melee still just have to get used to it again

oh and whats yer aim if you have it, i think i might have msn too never loaded it again on this computer though

Top Bottom