• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi, always on top of NEW AND EXCITING things in the world.

Ken Hoang on Survivor.

From CBS

Ken Hoang gives a new meaning to the term "gamer." Known to the gaming community as "the King of Smash," Hoang is a professional at his craft. As the current international champion of Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers Melee video game, Ken has traveled the world from Japan to Australia to prove his dominance.

Hoang uses his tournament winnings to help support his family. He and his siblings still live at home to help pay the mortgage. It has also led to a strong bond among his brothers and sisters. In fact it was his sister that started his addiction to SURVIVOR.

While he may seem like an interesting choice for a game based in the outdoors, this gamer sees it as an amazing opportunity. Ken is very creative, and has a strong passion for art, a skill he is currently going to college to fine tune. When not playing videogames or brushing up on his art, Hoang enjoys playing with his pets, a Maincoon cat named Kinski and a Husky named Monster.

He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games. Nobody would look at him and believe he climbed Mt. Fuji at the age of 20. Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to smash them if they get in his way.

Ken is single and currently resides in Westminster, Calif. His birth date is October 10, 1985.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=neO3lwWisGI&feature=user

Notice how Ken doesn't afraid of anything in the vid. Must watch.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I would have voted for King, personally. Or Germ. Neither of them seem like a super nerd.

Still, wow. Ken is on REAL TV. Wtf.

Not the king of smash, though. Nope, nope.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ken is gonna mindgame his tribe, and before they know it, they'll be ousted out of the isle.

I would've voted Nite to go on there. Or Magus, since he used to be good at Survivor.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ferdi, always on top of NEW AND EXCITING things in the world.

Ken Hoang on Survivor.

From CBS

Ken Hoang gives a new meaning to the term "gamer." Known to the gaming community as "the King of Smash," Hoang is a professional at his craft. As the current international champion of Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers Melee video game, Ken has traveled the world from Japan to Australia to prove his dominance.

Hoang uses his tournament winnings to help support his family. He and his siblings still live at home to help pay the mortgage. It has also led to a strong bond among his brothers and sisters. In fact it was his sister that started his addiction to SURVIVOR.

While he may seem like an interesting choice for a game based in the outdoors, this gamer sees it as an amazing opportunity. Ken is very creative, and has a strong passion for art, a skill he is currently going to college to fine tune. When not playing videogames or brushing up on his art, Hoang enjoys playing with his pets, a Maincoon cat named Kinski and a Husky named Monster.

He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games. Nobody would look at him and believe he climbed Mt. Fuji at the age of 20. Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to smash them if they get in his way.

Ken is single and currently resides in Westminster, Calif. His birth date is October 10, 1985.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=neO3lwWisGI&feature=user

Notice how Ken doesn't afraid of anything in the vid. Must watch.
OMG this is hilarious as well as epic!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
man i ken comboed that guy.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

thats pretty cool that hes actually doing this, i'm gonna assume he didn't win which is why he went to evo to try to win some moneys

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I bet he didn't even make it past the first episode.

Anyhow, Tony needs a copy of Chrono Cross, so give him money.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I would have voted for King, personally. Or Germ. Neither of them seem like a super nerd.
Or DSF. Seriously though, I wouldn't have anyone BUT Ken, exceptions include M2K, Isai, and bananacloud***got(cause it'd be hilarious, but he is Ken's shadow, even IRL)

man i ken comboed that guy.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

thats pretty cool that hes actually doing this, i'm gonna assume he didn't win which is why he went to evo to try to win some moneys
He got 2nd at Evo incase you didn't know, lost to a spammer ROB who only fought when an item appeared.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Why all the hate, demo?

This is possibly the coolest thing to ever hit smash.
The Rob thing just shows how broken they made spamming in that game.

btw, whatever happened to PC Chris?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Me camping is an old joke. The new joke is Nite camping. He took it to the EXTREEEEEEEEME!

Also, Ken lost because of FS, not because of spamming/camping. He ***** the **** outta that little kid, but the guy got like... 7 Final Smashes.

So yeah.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
1048 Josephine Street
Unit C
Denver, Colorado 80206

303 888 8777
OR
720 496 8156

Guilty Get-Together. Be there ASAP, or be a loser with no friends. :D!
If I played guilty gear and lived closer to y'all I might show up. I might go pick it up right now though since I just got my paycheck.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Again the life of a working/going to school man impedes on my...well LIFE! I have Saturday off though, if anything goes down.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
303-252-1209, and what time are you ending the get together tonight? cus i get off at 9:30 and I could just come down from work and hang out till whenever if it would be worth it.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Woot NDK in two weeks <.<
Is NDK really in 2 weeks already? I dunno though I wasn't super impressed with it last year, but I only went one day.

ANd I just picked up GG. Bought the Wii version because I don't have a PS2 at my house and I hate how ps2 games look on the ps3 plus I don't think they had the ps2 versions at the shops I visited.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Wtf
Why do yall *****s keep talking **** when im not here?
Yall are *******s
ravin too for saying woot >.>
Ken can eat a ****
I can win
Ill just camp the living **** out of everyone in the show
They wont find me so i wont get voted off <.< the perfect plan

Ravin

Smash Lord
Wtf
Why do yall *****s keep talking **** when im not here?
Yall are *******s
ravin too for saying woot >.>
Ken can eat a ****
I can win
Ill just camp the living **** out of everyone in the show
They wont find me so i wont get voted off <.< the perfect plan

xD

Prick.

and I am hoping NDK is better this year myself as well.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am wondering that too.

Fluxus showed me that, I laughed.

EDIT: I mean, I wants my moneyz.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/sum...er3results.php

really late NM RAID

CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS CO SUCKS

LULZ Colorado doesn't know how to keep track of results :chuckle: And if you were going to argue that I copied off of your raid, it still doesn't change the fact that CO is still stupid enough to NOT know how to posts the results of a single tournament correctly.

Top Bottom