• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Attention all Smash players in Colorado. I'm glad to announce that InternofZeal, Nite, and Tim will be our official tournament directors for all Cutthroat Smash players for the 2008-2009 season. They bring a lot of experience to the table and they will do a great job this year running smash for the chapter. Tony, you wanted it and now you have it. The Summer Slugger Smash Event is here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/summerslugger4.php

Pre-registration will open in July!! Bring all the big players, big numbers
Actually, Tim isn't part of my staff. Steve is, as is Jamaal (if neither Steve or Heibrahi are present, or the event exceeds 180 people).

Also, I'm not InternOfZeal. You hurt my feelings, Dancing Flighter B. D:

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Tim isn't part of my staff. Steve is, as is Jamaal (if neither Steve or Heibrahi are present, or the event exceeds 180 people).

Also, I'm not InternOfZeal. You hurt my feelings, Dancing Flighter B. D:

How come no one asked me D;?

Smashfest tomorrow at Ferdi's place then?!
What time and how do I get there? And can I crash there so I don't have to make a long trip back into town?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I decided to stop playing thanks to that stupid reset. Out of the few people who still play on battlenet, what's the point of it?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't know what smashfests will happen Wednesday, but we should plan big for Thursday, even if I don't show up until late. It'll be a good chance to get some last minute Snake experience and thoughts from Ferdi and others, and let us see what we should plan on for crews/tourney mains.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't know what smashfests will happen Wednesday, but we should plan big for Thursday, even if I don't show up until late. It'll be a good chance to get some last minute Snake experience and thoughts from Ferdi and others, and let us see what we should plan on for crews/tourney mains.
I fully agree. One problem, we have 6 >.< I am trying to see if I can round up a crew just so we don't have to pick straws or something. Plus, aside from Steve, you guys are better than me (Steve I <3 you, but you and me both know we are about even).

I concur with smashfests on Thurs.

My Yoshi could use another few *** whoopings before we drive to AZ
You rock for playing Yoshi.

=/ I thought you are one of them? Wtf
I demand a recount >.<

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I just forgot Kaze existed, since I dun see her on a frequent basis. I'll talk to DFG, you should prolly be my 3rd, then jam and steve would be the fourths. :D

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Sorry for the misspelling Tony. I was doing two things at once. In the end, it's your choice of the 2 that you want because those will be the three you will split things with. Just let me know your final decision and have them sign the contract.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Crew problem solved. I found people to crew with. Hey I have a question for the people that are driving. Do you think you could pick up two of my friends who is busing there? 1423 S Country Club Dr
Mesa, Arizona 85210? Also would there be some more lodging room in the place that we are staying. 2 more people?

Edit: Who is everyone doing doubles with? I don't have anyone as of yet.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dunno about the two more people.

Also, sorry, I made that post in between waking up and going back to sleep. Steve signed the contract, and was part of the original 3. If he does poorly, then we can talk. Until then, you're with Jam on the reserves section of the contract.

I think teams are going like this:

Timmy and Tony
Nite and Mike (or Jeris)
Steve and his puzzle earrings
Kaze and Oregon

Or something.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i leave today, i LOVE YOU ALL. Btw i refuse to play snake unless necessary because hes gay. I might even be able to go to a brawl tourney in chicago if i get lucky. Good luck to everyone going to az...u guys better win or i'mma make yall in to waiters

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
i leave today, i LOVE YOU ALL. Btw i refuse to play snake unless necessary because hes gay. I might even be able to go to a brawl tourney in chicago if i get lucky. Good luck to everyone going to az...u guys better win or i'mma make yall in to waiters
Thanks Yang! And if you do get to go to the chicago one, just remember:

HA HA HA! *Mouth shut*

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
I dunno about the two more people.
Ok dun worry about it then.

Also, sorry, I made that post in between waking up and going back to sleep. Steve signed the contract, and was part of the original 3. If he does poorly, then we can talk. Until then, you're with Jam on the reserves section of the contract.
What is this contract business and why can you only have 3?

I think teams are going like this:

Timmy and Tony
Nite and Mike (or Jeris)
Steve and his puzzle earrings
Kaze and Oregon

Or something.

Who is Oregon? Like with people from Oregon?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ok dun worry about it then.

What is this contract business and why can you only have 3?

Who is Oregon? Like with people from Oregon?
I was joking about Oregon.

The contract is something I signed with DFG and the NVGA. I can have more than 3, but unless it is a big tournament (180+), I'd rather not, since it will undercut how much money the directors make, in addition to how much control I have over each tournament.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
I was joking about Oregon.

The contract is something I signed with DFG and the NVGA. I can have more than 3, but unless it is a big tournament (180+), I'd rather not, since it will undercut how much money the directors make, in addition to how much control I have over each tournament.

WUT?! You make moneis!? That's effed.... Tourney hosts should do it for free. Plus I'm the best and will use my charm to get you guys a lot more people. Steve can take my spot in making bank but could I still help host? If I made money, I would just use it to host some rad tourneys anyways, but the Steve fund is cool too =).

Here are the AiB pages:

http://allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=109

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, and we don't even make that much for most tournaments. Prolly just Venue would be waived. It'll only happen for tournaments where the number is too high to run with only my 3, but too low to pay the secondary directors. D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So someone should host something today so we can get some last minute practice in. I dunno when I'll be done in Aurora though.

Top Bottom