• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
I live in Brighton, CO
Any1 live close to there?

And most of my crew lives and hour+ from the Springs, but I usually take em. We go to a few, we just can't make 'em all :(

Ya, my FC is

0817- 3473- 9576

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
Alright, but I don't have your FC.
I have bad lag, however, so don't expect a challenge >_>

Mikil

Smash Rookie
Hey, would anyone be up for a SmashFest or anything this Friday (the 20th)?

Let me know :)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sup Colorado?

Just wanted to tell you guys it was ****ing sweet seeing you in Arizona. We'll definitely come up in August to your tournament. Just give us the officials. New Mexico would like to take Colorado's money ;)

<3 you all

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
OMG Power rankings have begun!

Colorado, who do you want to be in charge of Power Rankings for your state? The person would be responsible for assigning panelists, keeping the list up do date, etc...

This is a great opportunity to spur competition!
Dude... eff that. Colorado spurs on competition with word like daggers.
It's like a sound wave tsunami, vocal origami, hijack the mic and it’s not like anyone can stop us.

Aye, everyone else got too much in the melee mode and didn't do as good at brawl.
More like I just suck -.-

What's the deal with the Springs stuff this weekend? Am I helping host?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Moar liek everyone but Tim was immature and ****** around, myself included.

I think that Heibrahi and myself is all that will be needed for the tournament. Mebbe Steve.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Well, as of right now its

Denver - Timotee, Izzy, myself, DirtyHarry, and my brother.

Aurora / Parker / Centennial - Nite, Jeris, MikeZ, Kenny, Jamaal (I think?)

Thorton / North Denver - Ferdi, Magus, not sure who else

Boulder - Kaze, David

I know i didnt get everyone, oh well.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Well, as of right now its

Denver - Timotee, Izzy, myself, DirtyHarry, and my brother.

Aurora / Parker / Centennial - Nite, Jeris, MikeZ, Kenny, Jamaal (I think?)

Thorton / North Denver - Ferdi, Magus, not sure who else im the other Thornton person

Boulder - Kaze, David

I know i didnt get everyone, oh well.
i think im moving closer to denver right now soo yea

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey, I can understand doing it to win, but still you should contain interest in what you do.

Of course, people are different. I know alot of Lawyers that took the job for the money, but hate the job. You can be that guy.

Is NM actually good?! Wow, I might lose my mm then. I didn't expect Kash to be amazing, that or CO isn't good anymore XD Which wouldn't surprise me, what with all you guys johning about brawl now.

Does Rafa play brawl? And if so, does he play Link?

And finally, Snake is an easy matchup, just gotta learn to work around those annoying titls, spam, explosions, mines, Dash Cancel Usmash...... ****....

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Highlands Ranch/Littleton - Jamaal, Jon, V!rus, Mikil (<-- I believe you are Littleton?)

Something interesting to try. Trying to suck up Snake's DSmash with DDD. Infinite explosion!!! (until someone lands in it, then it cancels.)

Mikil

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Ryyudo, I live in the Littleton Denver issue. My name's Chris :)

As far as where to do a possible Friday SmashFest... Ehehe, I'm not sure. I can't quite have it at my house this Friday, so maybe we should see who all wants to go and where the best place would be.

I'm fine with driving up to Aurora or w/e.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, with the tournament this weekend Zeal, the tournament director, is going to need help with some Wii with everything unlocked. We have some Wii but not all the smash data is on them and stupid Wii won't let me transfer. So we are going to need to borrow about 5-6 wii for the event. We are expecting a lot of walkins so we are expecting a 50 man turnout for this. Ryyudo, if you are still coming can you bring your Wii like last time. Definitly could use it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, I can understand doing it to win, but still you should contain interest in what you do.

Of course, people are different. I know alot of Lawyers that took the job for the money, but hate the job. You can be that guy.

Is NM actually good?! Wow, I might lose my mm then. I didn't expect Kash to be amazing, that or CO isn't good anymore XD Which wouldn't surprise me, what with all you guys johning about brawl now.

Does Rafa play brawl? And if so, does he play Link?

And finally, Snake is an easy matchup, just gotta learn to work around those annoying titls, spam, explosions, mines, Dash Cancel Usmash...... ****....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...oh, ouch. Laughing that much hurts.

Kash took 7th at AZOneTwo. Tim placed the same, and lost to DSF in loser's because DSF tricked him into playing a BAD match-up.

If Snake is an "easy" match-up, why does he keep winning tournaments EVERYWHERE?

Colorado will still wreck your ****, despite Brawl being a crappy game. NM will do it now, too. Or at least, Kash will.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Ryyudo, I live in the Littleton Denver issue. My name's Chris :)
Yeah, was just using Mikil so everyone knew who I was referencing :) But good, I got that location right.

Ryyudo, if you are still coming can you bring your Wii like last time. Definitly could use it.
No problem :) I even got the millions of tournament names in there from last time. I guess I oughta clear that out unless I KNOW they're gonna be in the tournament.

And I can't tell if people knew Dark_Meow was kidding. :dizzy:

EDIT:

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
REMIX

So seriously guys, who is going az12step next year Tim, Nite, Izzy, Mikez etc... miright?

Just kidding, but could someone answer my question so I know what days I need off for the Springs tourney -.-

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I would really like to see a lot of you guys show up to the springs tourny, like all of us here on smashboards and then some.

Call your friends from other games, anything, getting a big tourny to kick this thing off would be fun.

Would also be fun to beat some new guys with yoshi lolz.

Top Bottom