• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Haha, I randomed dk twice and metaknight once, the others were my picks. GG's though, I think i'll just stick with playing the 2 characters i'm ok with lol.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Just play it a bit, but stick to brawl if you're not with the melee trend, cus you will get addicted.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
No, the reason is, I dont think I can play as much Brawl / Melee as I want between work and the other **** I need to do.

Cant go around owning the world with Yoshi if I never play can I?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Woo. Upin' my reputation points B)

Seriously, though. Snake is not as easy as you make it sound.

Mike, stop smiling!
Heh, I was just joking around. I know it's impossible to read sarcasm over the interwebs. Hence why I said:

"He has (listed a million things here)". I was stating he is a broken character and a very hard matchup. He's never easy.

And Interim, chill out. I love CO, I'm only joking XD TX and AZ are good to. I represent those states, and now I'm going to Orlando, where the southwest will pwn the atlantic XD

Just know I love you guys <3

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Zomg, Yang was gone?!!? JK, welcome back, did you end up doing that tourney while you were away?

And ferdi, you should come smash with me today, have some guys comin over and anyone else that wants to is welcome, have 3 tvs just need wiis.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Isn't Moblin near us? And didn't he say he'd be able to drive someday?
I didn't exactly ace my French final, so yeah, "someday" is pretty accurate.

edit: and yeah, I have a feeling a live pretty close to some of you guys, but I've never actually looked into it seeing as how I've never gone to a smashfest. Anything coming up? (Maybe something small...)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Duh, the SW is too good. Well, Colorado, anyway. NM and TX are pretty tight, too. So is old-school AZ. New school is a mixed bag.
Yeah, old school STB and Tuscon is really cool to chill with ^.^ I haven't played NM or CO in so long though. Thank god I'm coming back for a bit, I guess I can pick up on some stuff XD

Meow, sarcasm or not, you didn't really need to re-state stuff we already know about Snake xD
Sorry, I didn't mean to slap you in the face with a reminder of how stupid broken Snake is. But at least he doesn't have an old school Peach Dsmash, right?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So mortar isn't taking over to be the new peach d-smash? It may not do 64% on a flick of the c-stick but it's just as if not more annoying in this game.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
So mortar isn't taking over to be the new peach d-smash? It may not do 64% on a flick of the c-stick but it's just as if not more annoying in this game.
Peach has range. And 64% in one swoop. But Snake is pretty annoying... But imagine if he did have that down smash.... *shivers*

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dark Meow, I wish to money match this "Glutin" in Wario dittos. He'll probably win as I suck in MMs for some reason, but I must have more of the most epic match in brawl! I hope the videos of me vs. Wobbles get up some day.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Did you win? And Glutin isn't in our crew anymore, I'm just too lazy to change. He resorted to Melee I think.

But I'm down for a money match any time ^.^

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Sorry, I didn't mean to slap you in the face with a reminder of how stupid broken Snake is. But at least he doesn't have an old school Peach Dsmash, right?
His F-Tilt and U-Tilt are also very....annoying.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I was just merely saying that usmash is replacing peaches dsmash in brokenness, i didn't wanna mention all the other moves seeing as they make me cry.

Top Bottom