• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Noo ben your post count has surpassed mine!!! Now must I make it tied!

Edit: ROFL this is what happens when I try to speak english while doing german homework XD

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I'm going *****es.

SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY FOR SURE
also I don't have school this friday.
I got a new tv too!!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Can someone take us? Ken/Tim/Yang(give gas or something)? For the CSU thing. If not I guess we'll all meet at Rafa's for smashfest instead? I suggest we go to the tourney so we can get ready for Dec.1

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can get the suburban for this weekend, otherwise I could take 3 people with me. Someone make a list of who all is going. For the 3 people if I don't get the suburban, it's Mikez, Nite, aaaand...Lunchmeat. This improves my chances of placing quite a lot.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I'll see if I can get the suburban for this weekend, otherwise I could take 3 people with me. Someone make a list of who all is going. For the 3 people if I don't get the suburban, it's Mikez, Nite, aaaand...Lunchmeat. This improves my chances of placing quite a lot.
well if i go i can prolly take 4 other people so like ferdi rafa ken and someone...decreasing the placing of everyone

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone i actually made an account and it works....so wat bout this tournament at csu?!? o ya hey 2 lunchmeat,frogman,and e.t. wats up

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Who the *** is that? Yah, MikeZ = going to Saturday tournament and is (depending if mikezor keeps prime grades as always) going to four corners.

Yang, I thought you were going to help me on Maple if I started Bera, yet you never answered me :(

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Who the *** is that? Yah, MikeZ = going to Saturday tournament and is (depending if mikezor keeps prime grades as always) going to four corners.

Yang, I thought you were going to help me on Maple if I started Bera, yet you never answered me :(
No one likes maple story, become an hero, etc.

In other news, Bloshi is now a smash lord. Bwahahahaha!!!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Also guys, what is going on with the 4 corners tournament? Who is seriously considering going? As well as how we're going to get our lazy ***** over there? I am asking my parents about trying to use one of their cars for this. One is a 5 seater, the other is an 8 seater. Note that it is hard to convince asian parents(especially letting other people drive their cars). Cause seriously, if I get one of them, I'd probably staying up all night to make sure that the car doesn't get a scratch on it(my dad gets über pissed from scratching). Also, I don't know which I should try to get since I don't know who wants to go? Srry double post.
Ferdi this was your thousandth post, I thought it would've been 7k for sure...double post, w/e. The first thing I do is abuse my power LOL.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yea....also guys, my WiFi is working. Anyone want to play me in Pokemans? Or MKDS? That's all I have, I got Animal crossing too but thats no fun anymore.

Yea....also guys, my WiFi is working. Anyone want to play me in Pokemans? Or MKDS? That's all I have, I got Animal crossing too but thats no fun anymore.
ok well i want to go i have money too so that s good even tho i have holes in my shoes i think its better to go to the turny so i am in

and i can help rafa and erg if they need money but im not sure how much i can help them with and rafa has to tell us if he can go oh and

and if you want i can drive but keep in mind that i dont have a license

rafa, erg I'm the mother****ing Ken Geedorah *****! The message and the money!
And you ain't got either!
Remember that!

also halo fest at my house

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
Um. im a frnd of mikes and all them,i ****ed up my leg and **** so i culdnt come wit them to play but its all good..i go 2 grandview so ya

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i have questions

yang did you sign us up ?

For what o_O?!?

ferdi do we have housing reseved?

Housing for what? the CSU tournament? That's in Colorado why would we need housing. Or do you mean the 4 corners one? I'll talk to Dark_Meow and stuff and send him a PM about it right after this.

and how much is it going to be ? (ferdi) gas and tourny with food in total

Not sure, I sent the CSU guy an E-mail but he didn't reply. Maybe we should just go have a smashfest/tourney at Rafa's or something instead with the moneys?
Also, when is that Halo fest?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I can probably take 3 or so people. I wouldn't need that much for gas $, and if I owe you, we could just take it off. 3 dollars or so, probably, from each person. I ~might~ be able to take 4. Only problem is that I'll be leaving as soon as the tournament is over, since I have to go to another tournament (DDR, I'm not entering, just hanging out with some old friends) ASAP.

If I can't get the car, though, I might need a ride, lulz.

i said broa not bera. Just tell me ur in game name and i'll give u like mil or 2. Ken, sign us up for what?

Top Bottom