• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
No, tomorrow at Lovo's. I guess you can come Yang, but my mom would probably freak out if a lot of people randomly showed up (shes Asian, you know how it goes--nice to everyone and stuff but when she can get you alone prepare to be reemed)... Right now Tim, Tony and Nite are coming over and that's it.

Oh yes, I forgot. GIVE ME YOUR AIM OR SOMETHING =.=

My address is 6373 S. Jericho Way if you plan on making my life a piece of ****.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
You had your last chance at a smashfest yesterday, six people were over at my house.
No, tomorrow at Lovo's. I guess you can come Yang, but my mom would probably freak out if a lot of people randomly showed up (shes Asian, you know how it goes--nice to everyone and stuff but when she can get you alone prepare to be reemed)... Right now Tim, Tony and Nite are coming over and that's it.

Oh yes, I forgot. GIVE ME YOUR AIM OR SOMETHING =.=

My address is 6373 S. Jericho Way if you plan on making my life a piece of ****.
You didn't say 6 people would have showed(If me and yang went we could have had 8, enough for 4 teams...) I didn't know the smashfest was cancelled since I slept ti'll like past 9p.m. And you wrote that your mom *could* get pissed if too many goes. You know how we asians are, taking things logically and literally.

It was amazing... Team Camo *****...
Which team was this?

GG I guess =/

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
K guys since I'm bored I guess I'll tell you guys what happened a few days back,

So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the long lake in my community one day, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Thanks for that ferdi. <3 relationship reeses' copypasta.

In other news, I'm the best low-tier player in GA, habeeb it. (won something for once in my life)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Didn't double Ness fail most epically against Human Robot Rock? And I killed Heibrahi more times than both of them combined during our dittos. Even then, we made it through to last match. :D

Gogo Ben!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. I seem to remember double kirby 6 stocking someone. But who? Eh, it's not important.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
K guys since I'm bored I guess I'll tell you guys what happened a few days back,

So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the long lake in my community one day, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Also guys, what is going on with the 4 corners tournament? Who is seriously considering going? As well as how we're going to get our lazy ***** over there? I am asking my parents about trying to use one of their cars for this. One is a 5 seater, the other is an 8 seater. Note that it is hard to convince asian parents(especially letting other people drive their cars). Cause seriously, if I get one of them, I'd probably staying up all night to make sure that the car doesn't get a scratch on it(my dad gets über pissed from scratching). Also, I don't know which I should try to get since I don't know who wants to go? Srry double post.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I've been debating about going...I'd need to know when we're leaving for there and coming back though.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I've been debating about going...I'd need to know when we're leaving for there and coming back though.
Yeah me too... Tell me the specs on it because wrestling is just starting and i cant miss that, but if it does not conflict with wrestling i would be definitly willing to go.

Top Bottom