• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Broa, here I come woo!!

Do we have to pre-register for the Saturday tournament...?

Hah, Mike the asian fails reading comprehension
Have you ever heard me talk? Or read anything I send on AIM? I don't speak English, I speak ENGRISH.

Edit: Bye Ness, you deserved to be in Brawl but Sakurai hates Tim. Lucas's moves look dead sexy!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yeah...I still like Ness better, if only for the hat. Lucas's hair just throws me off, and his eyes (I know they're like Ness's) creep me out. Not like I'd ever play either of them competitively, so I'm sort of indifferent.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I don't think they'd scrap an entire physical moveset. I'm still optimistic about Ness being in, though the chance to play a Ness-uigi with a grab range...hmmmm...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ill be in denver colorado airport tommorow between 10:25-11:55pm.
ZOOOOOOAP

Most of us are about an hour away. :D

Fake Edit:kay guise, I has the car. Who wants to pool with me?
Since its a fake edit, does that mean it isn't true? Also, CSU is like in Fort Collins somewhere. Falcoace what is the current attendance number looking like?

Also Ken/Erg/LoVo, Are we doing the 4v4s or will we just split into 2v2s? You guys should note that I don't have a 360 controller so if we're doing this someone lend me one please?

F

Frogman

yo nibs you finally got it to work. right on man welcome to the club. and i dont think ET is ever on here. so whats crackin lunchmeat whats the plan dawg, what we doin? I NEED DETAILS!!

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
ya man i did get it 2 work but i think for csu we need just 2 get thr early no pre registerin,,,o ya mike can u give me a ride if u r goin if thts cool

F

Frogman

you got any details csu? when you wanna get there? how early are we talkin? and how much is this whole deal gonna cost...

F

Frogman

nah man im completely broke. and if i get sued that aint gonna help much either, but we'll just leave that out of the boards. you got any money

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i'm pretty sure i'm going. just wondering if i need to take anyone or like if were carpooling or something.
Would it be farther away if you go to LoVo's THEN to CSU? I mean if you can do that then we can just give gas money or something. Rafa I have to stay at your house after though(ti'll 8 a.m. like always) is that cool? Cause if not then I'll probably not go.

Erg

Smash Cadet
It is alright ferdi, but I dont know how i am getting there yet. I can give gas money. Is the tournament free? I cant type the little aprostophes
lovo

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'll hunt down the exact location tonight, along with how much gas is gonna run me up (again, if I owe you, don't worry about paying for gas, we'll just deduct it). Right now, Tim and I are the only confirmed rides to this thing.

MikeZ, I'll let you know. I have plans for Friday, though, so I dunno when I'd be heading over.

I can take 4 people. Nite is guaranteed to be one of them, and he's talking about Ayiela and Chap, too. I'm not positive on them, yet. Let's get this **** organized, aight?

EDIT: Ferdi posted the link, I'll figure out who I'm taking and how much blah blah etc.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think I remember it being mentioned that they aren't legally allowed to charge, so it's free. However, there will be a betting pool that only participants can join, so if you like your odds you can put money on yourself to win. Loopholes save the day.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
HOLY **** yesterday was amazing I saw danzig then ****ing doyle come out and it was amazing they a short misfits set and I wanted to cry it was too amazing

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
yo nibs you finally got it to work. right on man welcome to the club. and i dont think ET is ever on here. so whats crackin lunchmeat whats the plan dawg, what we doin? I NEED DETAILS!!
Depending on wrestling and when registration starts and ends, i might be able to drive and i'll take u and nabil... But if we can go we really should... MOre info tomorrow at escuala... And the money thing, it says no fee so... I think u'll be fine Drew.

ok guys i was talking about the newmexico one

we can do the 4v4 for halo

or can we do both if we do 2v2 im with rafa lol

when is the tournament for CSU ?

and tony if you are staying at mikes house then can you guys pick me up ?

Top Bottom