• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

F

Frogman

Hey mikezor why dont you just let me post how i want and dont worry about it i aint trying to start anything. On a lighter note whats goin on after this tourney today??

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
hey,i cant go :(...frogman u wana chill a lil later or just give me a call and well get every1 togethr and play if thts cool wit u...or we can play halo cuz i really want 2 play tht rite now for some reason lool

F

Frogman

alright dude ill call you. well im off this thing before (god forbid) the regulars freak out that we post more than them. like it really freakin matters, im here for smash, not some posting status. w e.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Frogman, the only reason Mikezor said that was because you can get in trouble for double posting, he's just looking out for you. I'm sure no one cares how much you post, just don't double/triple/quadruple/etc.

Real reason for posting: Who all is planning on going to the Dec. 1st tourney? I can get the suburban if we need it, but if we don't have enough to fill it it isn't really worth it.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I might be able to and would like to go but if it conflicts with wrestling then i wont be able to... We'll have to see. (even thoungh i did already preregister...)

And how did the tournament go today?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It was fun, but a lot of driving for a tourney that didn't have official buy-ins. I think Jeris won, or Lovo. Well, someone won. Not me though.

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
Sounds like the tournament went well. How many people ended up going from Smash Boards? and if you've got room I'd like to go to the Dec 1st tourney. I'd be willing to pay for gas the entire trip for whoever is driving but if theres no room then don't sweat it.

_Red

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm moving to Fort Collins at the end of Dec. This is red, spence's (flux) friend, i need to know if any of you guys are there or really near there...

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
E T whenevr u read this i wana know if ur goin cuz i no lunchmeat might go unless wrestlin gets in the way but i rembr u sayin something bout state and all so if u r goin let me know cuz i wont 2 go really bad,u dont even know...im like the only 1 that hasnt gone 2 anything kinda pisses me off...

F

Frogman

why dont you get brawl if you pre-order it? i thought that was the whole point to pre-ordering...to ensure you get a copy immediatly...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Because they have to mail it to you, and they're not allowed to before street date. So if you pay for the best shipping, you'll get it first day maybe, but otherwise you gotta wait. But that's only for online, you can pre-order from a store here and be assured a copy.

F

Frogman

lol i still need a wii. i hope they dont extend the brawl date again...for like the 3rd time. im gettin ancy to try out them new characters, i think meta knight looks awsome.

E T

Smash Rookie
E T whenevr u read this i wana know if ur goin cuz i no lunchmeat might go unless wrestlin gets in the way but i rembr u sayin something bout state and all so if u r goin let me know cuz i wont 2 go really bad,u dont even know...im like the only 1 that hasnt gone 2 anything kinda pisses me off...
I dont have the time or money to go plus gas is probably outragous for the drive but we can go to more local things MIKEZOR SHOULD HAVE A SMASHFEST HIS HOUSE IS AMAZING FOR IT

wats so wrong with the pre - order

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Mikezor will ask for a smashfest the weekend before Four Corners.

Ken, you play Windia right? I have some chars on there if you want to party some time. Leveling alone sucks. Also Yang MUNIES PLOS PLSH OMGZ T_T... I say we all just stick to one server and level up 3 chars near eachother.

E T

Smash Rookie
And maybe E T will bring a lot of people so it will be fun you should really try to make it happen, you know get a lil practice in before 4 corners

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
alright, s once again Im relying on oyu guys, does anyone know of the next smash tourney, and is there anyone in the CS, fountain area, I really want to smash with you guys but I would have probs getting up to where all of you guys live sadly :( , if you are looking for me on the GCS im not Shameus but I go by Abel, me and my friend (whom I have been playing with forever and kicks my *** every time we play) are very tight on time right now but we might get to become more active when a licence is in one of our hands

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
It was kinda a joke, he quit smash a while ago... You could still find his number on like the 2nd page of this thread, and he lives in Monument, but yeah.

Edit: Ha, my first post was on page 14 oh baby yes, I was such a noob/stupid face back then... and I still am WOOT.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
alright then,i hate not having a copy of smash cuz i cant really play ****,i need to get 1 and o ya lunchmeat ill get ur controller 2mrow or try......but E T if we do go that would be the tightest thing ever cuz it would be just us 4 and thts all i got to say lol ill talk 2 u soon

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Hay Guyz I've Been out of practice and now that i Have interwebz again i can finALL HAIL THE HIPNOTOAD!!

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!

Top Bottom